It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci Flips His Flop Again!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I wear two masks all the time when I am out, one catches and distorts my words, the other mask catches my farts on the other end. Totally protected and nobody can understand what I am saying It also dampens the sound of a fart in the grocery store, but not the smell. My second mask is called underwear.
edit on 1-2-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Underwear is a violation of my Constitutional Rights. For some reason, the TSA can't understand that.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: ketsuko

It's been a whole year now of hearing that guy's name, but i'm still not sure why people are listening to him. So I finally looked him up..

Kind of funny, apparently he's been heavily involved in just about everything i've seen on ats at one time or another as a conspiracy.

- first AIDS researcher in the 80's (for which he was called an "incompetent idiot" and a "pill-pushing" tool of the medical establishment. )
- involved in making anthrax drugs after 9/11 attacks
- involved in the Ebola epidemic
- of course now covid guru

Remind me again why anyone listens to this fool?

That's why history is repeating itself. There are exponentially more people alive today of voting age that either weren't alive then or were too young to remember all the stupid crap that was going on back in the 70s, 80s, 90s, early 00s. So all the politicians and authoritative figures who are 70-80+ now can get away with the crap they were doing back then because young people don't have that frame of reference to measure against. They just go off of what they are told to believe by those who they believe.

In an age of information overabundance and misinformation. It can be really difficult to discern what really happened or what did or didn't happen.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You have to get the vaccine to know if its safe and effective.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl
The spice must flow.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
No doubt, Trumps biggest mistake is not finding a replacement for Fauci, what a fraud.

breggin.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Double masking? What double masking?

One week after coming out saying that double masking is just plain common sense, Fauci comes out saying there is no data to support that it does anything one way or the other.

Have whiplash yet?

“I mean, this is a physical covering to prevent droplets and virus to get in. So if you have a physical covering with one layer, and you put another layer on, it just makes common sense that it likely would be more effective,” Fauci said.

That was him on NBC Today.

Now ... here he is five days later:

“There are many people who feel, you know if you really wanna have an extra little bit of protection ‘maybe I should put two masks on.’ There’s nothing wrong with that, but there’s no data that indicates that that is going to make a difference. and that’s the reason why the CDC has not changed their recommendations.”

No data it makes a difference ... - linkie to Twat clip.

So did you get that? It's common sense to wear 2, but there's no data to support doing it either. Um, yeah ... so I think I'll stick with one when I have to wear one. I like breathing.
Well he’s taken both positions without contradicting himself explicitly. I see the function of his speech and providing of differing opinions on multiple issues as intentionally creating misinformation for us to argue about.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join