It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci Flips His Flop Again!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: ketsuko

Don't you just love when these people who "serve" us just love to hang around on your tax dollar sponsored until they kick the bucket money train.

I wonder if he ever has to work overtime?

Not only is the highest paid government employee, but at 80, you have to wonder if this job is his double or triple dip government position.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Remind me again why anyone listens to this fool?

The real question is: who gives this guy a platform to speak? The answer is: people who have no credibility of their own.

"Yeah, we've lied to you many times in the past and we will continue to lie to you. But you should listen to this guy."

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

"Do as I say, not as I do you plebs!"

- Dr. Fugazi

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO
Why are we allowing 80+ year old people to tell us how to live. You missed the nasty bit about 80+ year old UNELECTED people making rules and laws to tell us how to live.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Great, so that means I have to wear 2 condoms!? good luck with the not busting lol

I mean it's pretty much coming from the same fellow, right?

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Oh yeah, he is super shady. I posted some pretty in depth stuff on him last year.

Be sure to check out his wife too. Her position in all of this is quite.. curious.

For bonus points: look into bioethics as a whole.

Of course, the flip flopping will be defended as "changing science." Sad day when science itself is weaponized in this way. Importantly though, it provides a narrative for the so-called normies to latch on. They will stick with whatever penetrated their neurology the most.
edit on 1-2-2021 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If we could hook his flip flops to a generator we could power a small city.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Quintuple dip. He hangs around like an old partner at a Law or Financial firm. A legacy hire. Issue is here its a taxpayer funded position.

No Generals are 80 are there.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I’m wearing 3 masks and a coffee filter.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

originally posted by: dug88

Remind me again why anyone listens to this fool?

The real question is: who gives this guy a platform to speak? The answer is: people who have no credibility of their own.

"Yeah, we've lied to you many times in the past and we will continue to lie to you. But you should listen to this guy."

Did anyone really think that Big Science™ was incorruptible ?

It's bought and paid-for.
Owned by the technocrats/oligarchs.

It was in the works for decades, but how can anyone deny it now, after The Technocratic Flu-d'État of 2020™ ?

Anyways : nice to see you, and and a few other posters able to clearly see the Scientism™ .

It's worth considering that the only reason 80 year-old 'Dr.' Falsy is still there, is because he is very effective at doing exactly what his masters want.

So : is all of the flip-flopping some kind of psyop mindflux ?
Who knows really, but we may question whether it's actually on purpose.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
Did anyone really think that Big Science™ was incorruptible ?

It's bought and paid-for.
Owned by the technocrats/oligarchs.

A lot is bought and paid for by Government. Do you really think that NASA got involved with climate change on it's own? We already had NOAA for that. It was about funding. Plain and simple. Al Gore controlled the funding.

Funny how the Left whines about "fake science" when it contradicts their goals, but, they will accept the most bullsh*t study when it is in line with them. I'll throw masks and social distancing at the top of the bullsh*t list.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Who do you think controls governments, politicians, and Gorey ?

Might they be the same ones promoting the false 'right vs. left' paradigm that keeps the masses fighting amongst themselves, instead of figuring-out who the real enemies of the citizens are ?

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Yeah, Dr. 'Fraudi' has not practiced as a 'real' doctor for pretty much his whole career, after med school, it seems.

At my hospital, we make fun of him!

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Reduction of Self-Reinoculation
It is well-recognized that COVID-19 exists outside the human body in a bioaerosol of airborne particles and droplets. Because exhaled air in an infected person is considered to be “loaded” with inoculum, each exhalation and inhalation is effectively reinoculation.

American Journal of Medicine, Volume 134, ISSUE 1, P16-22, January 01, 2021

American Journal of Medicine

Sounds like a good reason to not wear a mask, esp. if you have tested positive. Doesn't Dr. Fauchi read the medical journals?

I read stuff like medical journals and am just an uneducated, fly-over country deplorable.

edit on 1-2-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I wonder if he has ever seen an actual patient since graduating.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Right now the Communist radicals from the 60's and 70's. Why is it that the KGB never gets any credit for their share of the mess in this world.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

You know? That's exactly what my husband just said ... only he added jazz hands for extra effect

you couldn't it, i made the little fauci face, you know the one he makes when he's talking about people who he thinks don't know what their talking about.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

My husband's company's in the medical industry (but you know that) They haven't been calling him Dr. #y for nothing for nearly an entire year.

I get the feeling he's not respected much industry-wide.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: KKLOCO
Why are we allowing 80+ year old people to tell us how to live. You missed the nasty bit about 80+ year old UNELECTED people making rules and laws to tell us how to live.

Tell that to Nancy Pelosi.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

You are free to believe what you wish.

IMHO : the 'big-bad' Ruskies™, is the same psyop as the 'big-bad' Chicoms™ now.

Just ask the likes of Brzezinski, Kissinger, and their CFR™ cronies, whom were over there teaching them how to play the game of 'Stakeholder Capitalism™'.

Perhaps all a part of a larger Hegelian Dialectic™, controlling the citizens with fear ?

We're so lucky our benevolent 'Governments™' saved us from Communism™ !! LoL !!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join