It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Talk Hyperinflation in the US

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Booze.. who woulda thought?

I wonder if hyperinflation would benefit of be detrimental to Globalist plans ?

Perhaps they will control the situation till it suits them.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
My impression is that they will keep spending trillions on useless programs to break the system and then we "need" to transition to digital-only currencies tied to social credit scores, and instead of USD as world reserve, countries will us IMF-issued SDRs consisting of a basket of currencies (SDRs are already a thing in fact)
as George Gammon talks about

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Nice thread!

Two things I would add is:

Have a woodpile. Even a small stack of split seasoned wood is handy - for cooking, heating, or barter.

Also, you should not throw away expired medicine -- save it away instead. The expiration dates on almost all solid tablets (except tetracycline - which really does go dangerously bad!) is falsely premature, and solid tablets can be kept for decades, if needed, with only a mild weakening of effect, if that. Liquid medicines do not last as long, but still should not be thrown away too fast. Injectable medicine is a different story, and for that, the expiration date really DOES matter, but if kept in a refrigerator, it could still be usable in an absolute emergency, or for veterinary purposes, longer than the actual expiration date. In a hyperinflation, you might not be able to afford new medicine, and others won't be able to either; so, it would be handy also for use, or barter.

edit on 30-1-2021 by Fowlerstoad because: corrected an error in verb tense x 1

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Thank you for the info on longevity of medicines - always wondered about that!

Do you happen to know anything about how long opiate patches last beyond expiration date?

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

They last till the expiration date on the package. After that the chemistry of them changes and be very harmful. The pill form would be your best bet, I would suggest just keeping asprin with you.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Buvvy

in the event of an EMP or nuclear war you wont have access to any investments at all...

Gold and Silver (they can get radioactive) will be useless in that environment as well, in the imediate aftermath it will be people without stuff trying to kill people with stuff.

IF you survive the chaos then things will start to recover some value, but until that moment that could be weeks (EMP) to years with a nuke strike the only things that will matter are safe food and water, and the ability to keep it and your family secure.
edit on 31-1-2021 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

About opiate patches, I would say the weakness is in the 'adhesiveness'. The patches should work as far as the effectiveness of the opiates for years, if kept sealed watertight in a cool place, but the adhesiveness will diminish first, to the point where they won't stick-on as a patch any longer.
edit on 31-1-2021 by Fowlerstoad because: .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join