It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Same Amount Of People Are Dying - But It's Rebranded As COVID

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
News Flash:
A pandemic of people dying has always been with us, but the media never reported it, so then what changed ?

1)Labels/Titles and causes of death.
2)Media proclaiming every statistic daily, the same thing could be done with Cancer on a daily basis.
3)World politics, to control people when it seemed like they were losing control, Trump was only a small part of this.
4)Massive financial incentives to the medical community to count COVID cases.
5)Doctors and nurses threatened if they spoke out.

Here are some facts, I will use Canada as an example it has a huge geographic footprint a very diverse population and free health care.

Here is the death count for Influenza and pneumonia & Chronic lower respiratory diseases, which are all like COVID for Canada for the last 5 years.

2015 - 20,203
2016 - 18,528
2017 - 20,243
2018 - 21,509
2019 - 19,716

2020 COVID deaths 19,664

References
WHO - COVID CANADA DEATH COUNT

CANADA Death Stats.

The CDC had previously stated, although I can't find the link now, that the annual five year infection rate for the flu was 15.80%, this past year it was reduced to only .10%.

When you look at the statistics they don't lie, people have always been dying in large numbers from related aliments, since March 2020 those deaths have been largely rebranded as COVID. So yes COVID exists as one variation of many different viruses that has always killed people.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

When you look at the statistics they don't lie

Yes they do...

www.forbes.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

That is what I been telling people everywhere but nobody wants to listen, now even the flu has magically disappear to make room for covid, about 8 million people gets in hospitals in the US during flu season, now they are all covid.

Statistics did not lie, but since covid you can not longer trust CDC. if you look back at older statistics you can see the truth still. Anything after 2020 is manufactured.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

This article is more than three years old.

Hmm. 😒

ol aru's link
edit on 3012021 by Wide-Eyes because: To add link.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

When you look at the statistics they don't lie

Yes they do...

www.forbes.com...

Only when CNN presents them

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
You are not supposed to look at the evidence yourself, you are supposed to look at the twisted stuff they want us to see or they cannot promote fear in the world and make themselves look like heros because they are keeping us safe.

Deaths are up somewhat in this country when you look at all factors which includes people avoiding the doctors when they are sick because they do not want to get sicker, and on the other side, less people are traveling so less are dying from that. More suicides for sure, and because people are not as active, lots more will get chronic diseases from not getting enough exercise.

This virus is not as dangerous as the lies that have been created about it, some of the worst lies that increased death were politically generated lies. We lost a lot more people because politicians and media improperly discredited some of the treatment options that were brought forth, and lies about it being novel made people fear which made their bodies overreact. This virus brought out the worst of the worst deceivers in our society, it is a virus, and it can be dangerous for lots of people, but distorting death figures to make it look worse is not right. A real lot of people will greatly profit by this virus, do not forget that.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I have been sharing this and posting it on facebook groups for a few months .. All I get is I am a conspiracy nut or I am an idiot called all kids of names ... Oddly they are to lazy to look up the data themselves and just trust what the government says and the media tells them .... Most of Canadians are just utterly brain dead
edit on 30/1/21 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Here is the death count for Influenza and pneumonia & Chronic lower respiratory diseases, which are all like COVID for Canada for the last 5 years.

Okay, with you so far!

2015 - 20,203
2016 - 18,528
2017 - 20,243
2018 - 21,509
2019 - 19,716

Ok so far.

2020 COVID deaths 19,664

It feels like there's something missing. You provided the statistics for Covid-like ailments (The Common Cold and Influenza are caused by types of Coronavirus). Then 2020 comes along and you only post Covid stats. So as many people died of Covid as usually die of cold and flu, we know this. People are still dying of cold and flu.

I don't care what people say, at this moment in time I have nobody, that I know of, in my [vast] social circles suffering from Covid-19. I do however have a number of friends who have shared the accounts of their friends and family. I know of people who had mild symptoms right through to someone who had to sign a Do Not Resuscitate order because their organs are failing. These stories come to me from people whom I've known years and are not in the habit of embellishing stories.

I also get updates from a friend who has Masters in Microbiology (non-conformist, anti-authoritarian sort of a fellow). If this was being blown out of proportion, he wouldn't okay along.

Critical thinking is most important on this topic.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: olaru12

This article is more than three years old.

Hmm. 😒

ol aru's link

Does it make it any less true? If they were doing it, not 3 but, nearly 4 years ago and it's been carrying on without checks and balances, don't you think the same tactics are being employed , only moreso?

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I think this was planned years ago, since they began to have annual flu vaccinations. These vaccinations are for one specific strain of flu, a new strain which magically appears out of nowhere, each and every year, somehow!

So people, especially seniors, have been getting vaccinated each year, for each new strain of flu.

What would be the end result of this, over 10-12 years or so, with seniors, who are now in their 80's?

They have virtually NO immune system left in their bodies, all it takes is a new virus to kill them, and COVID is that new virus.

Vaccines are given out 'free', which really means we pay for it with massive taxes, and it's not because they care about our health, or our jobs, our homes, or if we can earn enough money, just to live a decent life.

Big Pharma makes untold billions in money, which we have all rightly earned, and rightly deserve to keep ourselves. Giving it to slimeballs in Big Pharma sickens me, far more than any of the viruses they could create!

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   
And please, do NOT take any vaccines. They destroy your immune system, for the rest of your life... however short it may be!

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   

And the catalysts behind this Global Crime Against Humanity are the People who KNEW about the Pleomorphic Bacteria we are now calling Covid-cold and who also know its the cause of what we mistakenly call cancer.

This was no mistake....People are responsible for this....and we have the mean and ability to name and remediate them....but do we have the Intestinal Fortitude to follow through and 86 them for what they have done collectively ?

Read Hulda Clark...Cure for all Diseases.....keeping Pleomorphic Bacteria in mind...it will all come together for you hopefully.
edit on 31-1-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
And please, do NOT take any vaccines. They destroy your immune system, for the rest of your life... however short it may be!

Funny, as we only have our own experience to go on. I'm all up to date with my vaccines, they've never made me ill and I have an amazing immune system. I don't get cold or man flu, if I get sick I get a very mild dose compared with those around me. I properly sick once since I was a teenager. Bedded for 2 weeks in 2008 after contracting a nasty Coronavirus on a flight from London to Abetdeen.
edit on 31/1/21 by djz3ro because: Typo

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

You claim this Pleomorphic Bacteria causes Covid? And you think Cancer is a misdiagnosis? Well it killed my Mum, do what do you think it is?

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

You claim this Pleomorphic Bacteria causes Covid? And you think Cancer is a misdiagnosis? Well it killed my Mum, do what do you think it is?

Sorry for your loss.

No one here is a Medical Dr. certainly not me,if you have a Family history of illness please go see your Dr. asap IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS.

TO THE TOPIC OF THE BUG....We all know what it is now...its not "me".

It doesnt cause covid-cold or cancer....it IS BOTH OF THOSE THINGS.

THIS IS AN INEVITABLE CONCLUSION....Its not Rocket Science.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I think you're the only person I've seen push this hypothesis. I also don't recall seeing any link attached to your posts about it. I'll go research.

Question, i have a good friend who is a micro biologist, do you think this would be in his realm of knowledge? (Coz I'm about to ask him)

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
From WHO

Lower respiratory infections remained the world’s most deadly communicable disease, ranked as the 4th leading cause of death......in 2019 it claimed 2.6 million lives

Worldwide COVID Death 2.2 million

So ATS members......
I want to ask a question, how hard would it be to statistically manipulative the worlds 4th largest killer with massive worldwide propaganda essentially weaponizing it ?

edit on 31-1-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

1)Labels/Titles and causes of death.
2)Media proclaiming every statistic daily, the same thing could be done with Cancer on a daily basis.
3)World politics, to control people when it seemed like they were losing control, Trump was only a small part of this.
4)Massive financial incentives to the medical community to count COVID cases.
5)Doctors and nurses threatened if they spoke out

Apparently the scam worked for Global Warming , why won't they use it again

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Yea take this person's advice. They re clearly expert and know everything about immunology. You don't need a doctorate to know how the immune system works. Just look it up on YouTube.

maroon.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Don’t spread misinformation and lies..

What you said is a straight up lie and your post should be banned for that. What you’re promoting will actually kill people.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join