It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on Future mRNA Based Vaccines

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Was reading through the recent thread about the vaccine and the way this new vaccine functions, essentially lessening your symptoms while still leaving you infectious. That got me thinking, not long ago I recalled reading about 3 new vaccines being developed based on the same technology.

One of these in particular is HIV

A new experimental HIV vaccine using the same approach as a leading COVID-19 vaccine triggers production of neutralizing antibodies that protected monkeys from infection with an HIV-like virus, researchers reported last month at the International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2020: Virtual).

Now given that this and other future vaccines will be based on the same technology as the covid one, my question is, will it function the same way?

As in...protect you from negative symptoms but leave you infectious?

Stop and think about that for a moment.

You get a shot for HIV, which protects you from the negative symptoms of HIV but allows you to spread HIV.

Does this not sound horrifying to anyone else?
edit on 25/1/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88
I think they are trying to create a world that makes us all dependent on their vaccines to live.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

As in...protect you from negative symptoms but leave you infectious?

That is not known.

Moderna has seen some data which indicates its vaccine can prevent infection entirely for some, if that is the case it means that one would not be infectious. They are conducting further analysis to determine the infectiousness of those who may be infected after vaccination.

Although mRNA-1273 is highly efficacious in preventing symptomatic COVID-19, there is not yet enough available data to draw conclusions as to whether the vaccine can impact SARS-CoV-2 transmission. Preliminary trial data suggests there may be some degree of prevention of asymptomatic infection after a single dose. Additional analyses are underway of the incidence of asymptomatic infection and viral shedding post-infection to understand the vaccine’s impact on infectiousness.
www.nih.gov...

Pfizer did not include that sort of data in their clinical trials at all. Trials are designed to determine safety and efficacy,that's it.

So, again, it is not known whether, or how infectious one might be if they become infected after immunization. As time goes on there will be more information about it, but most vaccines do reduce infectiousness so it is somewhat expected that these will do so also.

A: Most vaccines that protect from viral illnesses also reduce transmission of the virus that causes the disease by those who are vaccinated. While it is hoped this will be the case, the scientific community does not yet know if the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine will reduce such transmission.

www.fda.gov... estions

No vaccine is 100% effective in preventing infection. No vaccine is 100% effective in eliminating infectiousness. If they were, herd immunity would be easier to attain.

edit on 1/25/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
I think they are trying to create a world that makes us all dependent on their vaccines to live.

That world already exists, and you're welcome. Enjoy not dying of [insert list of horrible diseases that formerly plagued society] because vaccine technology.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Well, as far as the Moderna vaccine goes, we will know first hand in the coming weeks/months here on ATS.
My wife just got the first dose of the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine today
And since she is in the medical field, she will likely get follow-up tests regarding this exact reason discussed in this thread.

I just updated it today as she had her 2nd shot this morning.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I'm not an antivaxxer at all. I'm usually more of a vaccine pusher. I've had all of the routine vaccines, some experimental stuff while in the military, and have already had my first dose of Moderna.

I should have explained myself better in the last post. I see a future where we will absolutely need vaccines to live and we have to fully submit and conform in order to get them.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It does sound kind of horrifying.

But, if you aren't dying from it? That's a much better alternative, right?

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Yep, it does. And the reason for that is the answer to too many important questions is ........ we don't know.

Also, lets look at the facts;

The mRNA treatment apparently stops most people getting ill, but you're still able to transmit the virus.
Doing absolutely nothing means that most people will not get ill, but you're still able to transmit the virus.

I'll take the vaccine free option thank you.

edit on 25 1 2021 by myselfaswell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Yep, it does. And the reason for that is the answer to too many important questions is ........ we don't know.

Also, lets look at the facts;

The mRNA treatment apparently stops most people getting deathly ill, but you're still able to transmit the virus.
Doing absolutely nothing means that most people will not get ill, but you're still able to transmit the virus.

I'll take the vaccine free option thank you.

Fixed it for you. Since that one word does change the meaning in an important way.
edit on 1/25/2021 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I'm not an antivaxxer at all. I'm usually more of a vaccine pusher. I've had all of the routine vaccines, some experimental stuff while in the military, and have already had my first dose of Moderna.

I should have explained myself better in the last post. I see a future where we will absolutely need vaccines to live and we have to fully submit and conform in order to get them.

Except vaccines should be a human right, not a privilege. And in most cases they are provided as a courtesy because public safety.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Change it to whatever you like.

Do you think it's acceptable to expose the vast majority of the population of this planet to the unknown risks of injecting people with a substance that has many unknown outcomes, including ADE?

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You don't get that these aren't the old style vaccines any longer right?
This is new territory.
It is one thing to vaccinate people who would probably die if they didn't get one [of the old style vaccines], but it is quite another to try and vaccinate everyone for a 'just in case' scenario.

I am an avid supporter of the human immune system.
The safest, most tested health protector on this planet. Messing with this delicately balanced mechanism is utter folly.
Yes we can see what happens short term but humans are just not clever enough to know whatever is in store longterm.

It is also wrong to make life a misery for those who do not want their natural defense literally destroyed.
These are the points that need thinking about instead of clapping at everything like a seal ETA: I mean anyone who just accepts everything without thought].

edit on 25-1-2021 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

but you're still able to transmit the virus.

As is true with all vaccines. And as with most vaccines the transmissiblity is likely to be reduced. How much so is not yet known.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

You don't get that these aren't the old style vaccines any longer right? This is new territory.

Only in that they don't use viral material to induce the immune system to produce antibodies.

The safest, most tested health protector on this planet. Messing with this delicately balanced mechanism is utter folly.
It's not "messing" with it any more that vaccines which use viral material do . It causes the immune system to produce an immune response. like it's supposed to do.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Long term covid symptoms and infection, means in order to have a relief from covid symptoms and infection you will required to activate the already synthetic mRNA that you will be injected with on the first vaccine yearly.

And that is just an opinion.

Anthony Fauci

More content below
COVID-19 is one of the most complex viruses that infectious disease experts have ever studied. Not only do infections vary in severity, with some people never experiencing a single symptom while others get so sick they end up on a ventilator or in the morgue, but there are also people who barely get sick at all, only to end up suffering for several months on end or even indefinitely. The medical world has come to refer to these people as "long-haulers," and they are some of the most perplexing COVID cases of all. At the 90th anniversary of the AAP's National Conference&Exhibition, keynote speaker Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, revealed a few of the symptoms being reported by these long-term COVID sufferers. Read on, and to ensure your health and the health of others, don't miss these Sure Signs You've Already Had Coronavirus.

So be afraid very afraid of long term covid, soo Saucy Faucy tells you so.

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: Krakatoa

Change it to whatever you like.

Do you think it's acceptable to expose the vast majority of the population of this planet to the unknown risks of injecting people with a substance that has many unknown outcomes, including ADE?

This will be the topic of covic 19 GMO china vaccine for year to come.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Long term covid symptoms and infection, means in order to have a relief from covid symptoms and infection you will required to activate the already synthetic mRNA that you will be injected with on the first vaccine yearly.

And that is just an opinion.

The vaccine does not provide relief from symptoms, it prevents a new infection from getting severe in the first place. It you are already sick it won't help you. If you are vaccinated and become infected afterwards you may get sick but not as sick as you may have otherwise, you will then get better.

Except some people don't, even though their immune system has removed the virus they still have symptoms. It seems that the disease causes vascular damage, neurological damage and autoimmune problems in some people. While they get over the disease itself, the damage remains. There are other diseases which can do this as well, lyme disease for example.

The mRNA does not remain in your system. It is destroyed by your immune system as part of the immune response. It is not "activated", your immune system responds to it.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

This people are getting others ready for this long term symptoms, perhaps a side effect for the vaccine itself.

Deceptions.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The "long haulers" were around long before the vaccine showed up.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

your immune system responds to it.

That is only half the story.

The mRNA forces the body to make parts of the virus. Anybody injected with mRNA will start making parts of the virus so that our immune system can respond by making antibodies. The outcomes of which are entirely unknown......but you know what, I've just had a brilliant idea. How about we inject everybody on the planet with it and see what happens ...... could be a bit of fun.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join