It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good luck Mr. President.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'd like to congratulate and wish the best of luck and health to our new president.

I hope and pray that the country flourishes and thrives under your control.

I hope and pray that you will honor with great respect the oath you took to preserve and protect our constitution and the rights it recognizes to our people.

I hope and pray you keep our young men and women who comprise our military safe from harm from needless war.

I hope and pray you can find a way to heal the divide that has grown between our party lines, and find a way to unite us in our common love of country.

I will give you a chance.

I will honor you as my President, even though I did not vote for you.

Please. Don't let me, and most importantly our children down. We are all counting on you.

I will give you a chance to prove yourself. But I will be watching. As will we all.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Over 8,000 COVID deaths during the Biden Administration.

That is three 9/11s.

Almost 50 years in government and he has no plan.

What a disgrace.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Huzzah. I concur. I’ll give him a chance.....not that I think he has one. I’m callin 66 days from now.

Already did. 66.7 from the swearing in actually...

The military show of force didn’t give me the warm fuzzies

Like goin on a date as a teenager with dad and his shottie over-seeing the departure and arrival home....

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

That’s a lot of hoping and praying.
That’s good.....he is gonna need a lot of it.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

You had a president who appeared to put America and its citizens before the media backed globalist agenda. Now you’ve voted him out regardless of the damage it will do to your country. On the face of it Trump appeared to be a non interventionist, nationalist, capitalist, now replaced by a shill for the technocrats, gonna need more than luck to justify that decision. This scenario was inevitable, Trump simply a fork in the road and in my opinion a psyop to create this divisive mentality in order to accelerate acceptance of authoritarian rule.

Rather than voting based on political manifesto people turned it into a popularity contest and no one likes a narcissistic misogynist especially with all the progressive propagandised BS were subjected to daily. The only difference between right and left is the right will be shot in the face and the left in the back. The left are digging graves for the right when really we all end up rotting in the ground together.
edit on 21/1/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

You had a president who appeared to put America and its citizens before the media backed globalist agenda. Now you’ve voted him out regardless of the damage it will do to your country. On the face of it Trump appeared to be a non interventionist, nationalist, capitalist, now replaced by a shill for the technocrats, gonna need more than luck to justify that decision. This scenario was inevitable, Trump simply a fork in the road and in my opinion a psyop to create this divisive mentality in order to accelerate acceptance of authoritarian rule.

I don't disagree.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I'm willing to give anybody a chance that Textdeserves it. Since past behavior is the best indicator of future behavior,I'm not willing to give BIDEN a chance, but I am willing to give his handlers a chance....a very slim chance.
Biden's 47 years of accomplishments.

Joe Biden's Political Career. By year.
1973 Biden enters politics...
1977 ***Biden fights to keep schools segregated because in his own words, “allowing blacks to integrate would create a racial jungle”... fact check me....
1983 **BIDEN TAXES SS**
1988 ***ran for president but had to end his campaign after getting busted for plagiarism...
1990 Hang on almost there...
1993 **BIDEN TAXES SS=AGAIN**
1994 ***Biden writes the "Stop and Frisk" law which is what blacks blame for "systemic racism" today. This law took millions of black men from their homes and transplanted them into prison. Way to go Joe. This was Biden's biggest accomplishment in 47 years of elected office. Factcheck me...it's true.
1997 Almost, not yet...
2008 calls Obama the first “articulate" and "clean" mainstream African-American
2020: NOW HE’S READY TO FIX THE COUNTRY.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Bai Den Schmai Den. I’m out. I’m going to focus on family, work and friends (in that order) and hope he doesn’t pillage what I’ve worked my entire life to achieve.

Good luck to us all. We’re going to need it.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I hope, wish, and even pray for a lot of things that really are not likely to happen

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Yeah good luck president cheat-o
Trumps court case is 1 day away.

I wouldn't start hanging out at playgrounds yet.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Normally we could share in your giving him the benefit of the doubt, but nearly 5 decades as a politician and 8 years as a VP, he's done nothing. I don't see that changing but I'll give him props if he does do something that helps us. And his super special VP has an accomplishment record just as long as his. I've listed their combined accomplishments below.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Slam dunk! I'd like to copy this if you don't mind.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

You forgot one major milestone in that stunning year by year breakdown of Biden’s utter uselessness.
The 2009 “Beer Summit”, which was really Obama’s doing but Joe was invited at the last minute.
I am sure Joe provided some comical repartee while he was getting blasted on 0.5% ABV Buckler beer.
They really got us this time....Joe won with 80+ million votes?
My ass.

archive.boston.com...

BTW...that list should be posted in Every. Damn. Thread by the fawning Liberals creaming over Biden.
Facts......they can’t handle facts.
edit on 21-1-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Over 8,000 COVID deaths during the Biden Administration.

Time will tell, but I am deeply sceptical concerning the Biden admin's ability to handle the current pandemic. Someone called Trump's China/Covid travel ban racist, and wasn't worried about quarantine for travellers returning from overseas, isn't fit hold office.

Almost 50 years in government and he has no plan.

What a disgrace.

Unlike Nixon, Biden lacks the intellect required to tackle foreign policy, domestic and political challenges.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I agree. Now 'the game' is officially lost, the only tool those that oppose him have is to let Biden prove them right. If the US gets into more endless war, national lockdowns, gun controls or mandatory buy backs, huge tax hikes, forced discriminatory reparations, the export of working class jobs to China, COVID passports, forced vaccination, packing of the supreme court, border security desecration, or the abolition of free speech, then our concerns will be proven correct.

It's a lot of awful things for him to avoid, and I can't see him not stepping over the line on at least some of these issues, so we will just have wait and see.

The one thing, the largest scandal that unfortunately we have and will continue to see swept under the rug, is the Hunter Biden laptop, which I 100% believe is real, and is evidence of a scale of corruption that no president should be embroiled in. And it's clear there's more than just under the table business dealings on that laptop. The link someone provided in another thread on this site had such nefarious evidence on it I literally didn't dare click on it as it's likely even illegal to look at.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   
This is all one giant larp...christ

Type antifa.com into your browser.

Unreal

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Unreal

It was going to the Biden Campaign website before he was elected lol, guess they changed it up

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Unreal

Yeah, mine goes straight to whitehouse.gov That's freaking nuts.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I don't want any of his plans to be implemented..
So no... Not wishing him good luck.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I don't want any of his plans to be implemented..
So no... Not wishing him good luck.

I want the USA to do well. whether President Biden does well is irrelevant.

Nugget, your list of Biden accomplishments left out his turning the Clarence Thomas hearings into a racial witch hunt, 1989 I believe.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add content

top topics

<<   2 >>

join