It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden's new assistant health secretary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Another diversity box checked.

Biden has selected rachel levine, a trans woman from Pennsylvania.
An interesting pick considering the nursing home debacle she was a part of this summer.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

roflmao

Richard was a disaster for the state of Pennsylvania, so doesn't surprise me Biden would pick someone who is okay with killing the elderly!

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Thank ghod he picked the right Ma'am for the jib!

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

in the long, long ago, way back when the horses ran free, jobs were filled with the people who were most qualified, regardless of their appearance. A guy even had a dream about things like that. His birthday was just celebrated. Too bad he was just an old fool.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I've said before that it's pretty obvious what the most important factors are in filling Biden's cabinet.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Another diversity box checked.

Biden has selected rachel levine, a trans woman from Pennsylvania.
An interesting pick considering the nursing home debacle she was a part of this summer.

www.nbcnews.com...

Just another old white man, dressed as a woman. Surprised women are ok with this.....gender appropriation.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Knowing Biden is an old school racist democrat that still stands firmly against MLK's dream, I bet it's eating him up having to pick all these rejects to be in his cabinet. This pick probably hurt him deep down as much as it did having to pick a blackish girl to be his VP.
edit on 19-1-2021 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

caligula wanted to appoint his horse to the Senate.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Wasn't Levine the one who removed his mother from a nursing home right before filling it with covid positive patients?
edit on 19-1-2021 by DBCowboy because: I drank all of Augustus's beer. . . come at me bro!

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Wow, payback baby, BML will be so happy, anyway are we having a transgender day holiday soon to a reality? and free snipping of private parts incorporated in the new and improve next free health care because Obama care was not enough?

Love the Demorats. You can change the way you look, but you will never change how you were born.

link   

Dangit!!!! You beat me! At least seeker is here and from Pennsylvania the land of Wolf's and Richard's

I DESERVE A COOKIE!

🎶🎵 Happy Happy Joy Joy🎶🎵

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Cousin IT is moving on up.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Are any of our high ranking politician positions selection been screened by their mental health? first? I guess now, I guess the best man for a job is not a women is still a man, soo funny.

Payback baby

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: seeker1963

I've said before that it's pretty obvious what the most important factors are in filling Biden's cabinet.

Yeah, the Area 51 scientist from Independence Day might as well tell us all he's a chick, too, because they look like they could be twins.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I have a dream that all people will be judged by their race or gender identification not by the content of their character.
-MLK?????

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I have a dream that all people will be judged by their race or gender identification not by the content of their character.
-MLK?????

I bet that's what he really meant. sort of an underlying meaning of sorts.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

What a complete and total crock of #!

Richard Levine, who is/was hated by collogues, was promised a position in the Biden administration if he did all he could to make Trump look bad.

He sent countless COVID patients to nursing homes leading to thousands of deaths in PA and moved his mother out of a nursing home at the same exact time.

This is pure identity politics and an affirmative action hire.

edit on 19-1-2021 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Wow, payback baby, BML will be so happy, anyway are we having a transgender day holiday soon to a reality? and free snipping of private parts incorporated in the new and improve next free health care because Obama care was not enough?

Love the Demorats. You can change the way you look, but you will never change how you were born.

Just because a dog is born in a stable,it doesn't make it a horse.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
One wouldn't care about said people if they were competent. I mean, I though Ben Carson was gonna do some good. Aint heard a peep outta him bout nuthin.

And lets not forget the Tman's pick of Tom Marino for drug czar. The same Marino that stripped the DEA of its power to prosecute drug companies during the opioid epidemic.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join