It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Official U.S. Intel Reveals COVID-19 May Have Escaped From Wuhan Lab

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Feel free to blame yourself, but just blaming EVERYONE is just a lazy argument. Chinas been eating bats about as long as they’ve wanted to grow their empire. It’s amazing how you defend China in one post and then blame everyone in America for the next.

You’re ignoring the evil of those wielding power and the innocence of those who are subjugated by it.

a reply to: Scapegrace

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Feel free to blame yourself, but just blaming EVERYONE is just a lazy argument. Chinas been eating bats about as long as they’ve wanted to grow their empire. It’s amazing how you defend China in one post and then blame everyone in America for the next.

You’re ignoring the evil of those wielding power and the innocence of those who are subjugated by it.

a reply to: Scapegrace

I dont know why you think I defend China in any way. The CCP is pure evil. If you look at my previous posts on threads re: China I make that abundantly clear. What I was trying to say, though obviously badly, is it seems suspicious that this virus supposedly leaped from bats/pangolins to humans in just the last 15 months. People have lived in the Wuhan area for 3,500 years. How long have they been eating bats and such and why didn't the virus infect them long ago?

I'll admit you're right re: who's to blame for China's present power over us and the world. Some of us are blameless, especially more recent generations of consumers. But there's a lot of blame to go around and I don't think it's fair or accurate to blame only Democrats or Republicans or business people or consumers, in particular or in general. And even younger generations are aware of the evil nature of the CCP (the Hong Kong protests, e.g.) yet don't make much of a stink about products they buy originating in China.

I believe we should have nothing to do with China. Any kind of commerce or interaction with China strengthens it and the totalitarian regime that controls it and wishes to dominate the world.

edit on 21-1-2021 by Scapegrace because: typos

edit on 21-1-2021 by Scapegrace because: typo

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
double post
edit on 21-1-2021 by Scapegrace because: double post

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
In hindsight only paying $17 million was darn cheap for a global pandemic.
Evil geniuses everywhere choose China for economic reasons.
Poison planet? Can do, cheap, you see!

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

if it really was intentional, that would be murder of millions of people. a declaration of war on all of us. but also a betrayal of their own people (who also suffered from the virus). for what purpose?

Well the thought comes to mind that if one has a weapon
it must be used at the time it was developed for.

Yes, a betrayal of all of humanity.

But to some in power, this is all that matters as it becomes
their way of life and all they know, at all costs.

When you have many of these like minded sociopaths working
together, they can if it were not for divine intervention, destroy
the entire world and civilization as we know it.

Godspeed to you all.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: oloufo

if it really was intentional, that would be murder of millions of people. a declaration of war on all of us. but also a betrayal of their own people (who also suffered from the virus). for what purpose?

Well the thought comes to mind that if one has a weapon
it must be used at the time it was developed for.

Yes, a betrayal of all of humanity.

But to some in power, this is all that matters as it becomes
their way of life and all they know, at all costs.

When you have many of these like minded sociopaths working
together, they can if it were not for divine intervention, destroy
the entire world and civilization as we know it.

Godspeed to you all.

What are you? A necromancer? Bringing this thread out of its coffin?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
In hindsight only paying $17 million was darn cheap for a global pandemic.
Evil geniuses everywhere choose China for economic reasons.
Poison planet? Can do, cheap, you see!

Me love you long time!

$5 Dollah!

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The military industrial complex was presumably in it's infancy when ike, and jack brought it to our attention. There wasn't 17 different intelligence agencies bought and paid for using public funding with; "trust us to get to the bottom of it for ya". Maybe just six or seven in the 1960's?

Have they ever got to the bottom of it for us, when it mattered to us? No mud on our face?

Fauci is the kind of bogeyman that even scares hardened military brass, I guess.
The prick personified has his foot upon all seven continents and the earth beckons to his authority, apparently.

US, and China both paid this guy to not get us all killed...while a number is determined equitable in the long run...?

Boron for a nuclear plant is what the MIC trust fauci will deliver on his promise for an anecdote, when enough have fallen.

If the MIC trust fauci, they're all gonners too, to think nurturing his sickness is going to be a leverage of protection against his mental illness? It emboldens him if some of us haven't noticed. There is no per se anecdote, but ivermectin is a reliable hold out...the secret is out!

At two years in, we're only ten percent that of Spanish flu mortality. At this rate it'd take two decades to bury Georgia guide stone ambitions. Are these numbers justifying the measures put in place to keep us at bay? Is it intended we all suffer until the end? All seven continents? The suspense is what's killing me.😐

Sorry to blather on.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Hey, just ask POPS!
China has sure been good to The Bidens!

Crush the world to get your leader in power!

The Trump Administration's Secretary of State's office (Mike Pompeo) endeavored to get as much information about China's Global Mass Murder into the public domain as possible, just before the administration was turned over to China-controlled JOE BIDEN and his cronies. He had already pointed out China-friendly governors who needed to be monitored closely.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Thank you for the post, I totally agree.

Fauci is the sleeper boogeyman most did not
see coming. What is unfortunate is that he
was allowed to commandeer the NIH for his
own personal Frankenstein dreams without
much attention for so long.

Just when you think you can't take another
dose of horrible truth, please take an hour
or so to listen to this.

www.glennbeck.com...

I promise it will be well worth your time.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No only getting money from China, now it seems that many of the democrats in congress are taking donations from Russia in the guise of companies' benefactors.

I think the reason this corrupted democrats went on a 3 year witch hunt against Trump was because most of them already sold their soul to china and Russian.

The biggest give away to Russia from Biden was the pipe line, but you do not see anything about this in any news media.

edit on 2-12-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships
Thanks. I bookmarked it for the weekend. 👍
Of that what I read on the page, it seems old news as the housing market was gone over on the white rabbit thread a little while back...black rock, vanguard buying everything they can so less property owners to compete with sort of thing. An issue left unaddressed in state legislation shows us who our friends are.
🙏❤

There's a come clean initiative for public officials in the works based in logic and common sense that pretty much writes it self...we just require legislative passing the idea around so the suffering is better focused on those it is addressed to to bring the cycle of abuse to it's end.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

I missed it when it first posted.

A direct link to the important video -
www.youtube.com...

Its long, just hang in there.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Ok that's nice. We heard the same thing almost 2 years ago now.
When are they going to start arresting fauci and whomever is his puppetmaster?

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Last I heard Fauci was referred to the DOJ for
criminal charges by Rand Paul.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: carewemust

The biggest give away to Russia from Biden was the pipe line, but you do not see anything about this in any news media.

Only Fox News pundits like Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, and Martha McCallum have mentioned how Biden gave Russia it's support and blessing with an Oil Field, but denied U.S. companies from accessing it.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

a reply to: ancientlight

Last I heard Fauci was referred to the DOJ for
criminal charges by Rand Paul.

Yes, referred in July 2021 for LYING to Congress: thehill.com...

Months before Steve Bannon was referred to the DOJ for not showing up to testify to Congress.

Steve Bannon was indicted for not showing up. Anthony Fauci was let off the hook for lying.

I hope everyone is ready to retake our country by force if Democrats play too dirty.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Objective question... I want you to think about it before you answer:

Does there anywhere, exist a truely objective and investigative magazine, news station or anything like that, that is not colored by party or personal oppinion.
A reporter or group of reporters who are determined to focus only on facts and will crash and burn anyone in spite of their political affiliation?

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Does there anywhere, exist a truely objective and investigative magazine, news station or anything like that, that is not colored by party or personal oppinion.
A reporter or group of reporters who are determined to focus only on facts and will crash and burn anyone in spite of their political affiliation?

Epoch Times - Yes, they were started exposing the CCP, but that's because they were directly persecuted.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Going mainstream is selling out to be on the payroll, traditionally, in my estimates.
There may be an exception to the rule in regard to Steve

We used to watch Steve cover the Soros-sponsored riots live feeds when it was freightliner channel, it costs money to 💩 in a porcelain toilet, so being on the payroll is a little less defined these present episodes of late.
🙏❤

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join