It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone got personal experience with the life-saving medicines Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I would like to hear if anyone has had either of these in the past, with special interest in hearing from anyone who has taken either of these recently, what your experience has been, especially if you have had Covid in your household where you had one of these while other family members didn't.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-1-2021 by Rolci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Rolci

I have first hand knowledge of at least a dozen people that have had covid 19.
Almost all have recovered with various degrees of suffering. Most said it was pretty much like a normal flu.
One said food still doesn't taste right and her sense of smell is messed up.
One didn't even know they had the virus.
He had to take a test before undergoing a colon scope.

My friend from high school has been transferred to a bigger hospital and is currently in the icu with a full face mask assisting his breathing.

I have no specific information on what medications they used.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
"Horse paste" (Ivermectin) is the exact same ivermectin a human gets in tablet form, only it's in a paste form for ease of getting into a horse. After the 1st two uses measured for a 250 pounder (me), got nothing bad. Taking it prophylactic. 1st two applications 2 days apart then once every 2 weeks after that.

Also taking L-Glutathione for liver protection, just in case I happen to be that one very rare case where the ivermectin might slightly negatively affect the enzymes for liver proper functions. $3.90 at Tractor Supply for a 5 dose applicator. Big warning signs in Tractor Supply. If you don't use the measure, yes, you can be harmed just like every other medicine on the planet.

In the middle of two dual shot vaccinations right now and don't want to add a third (COVID shot or flu shot) while my body is frantically trying to develop immunity for the first two. Advice from the pharmacist and my primary care physician: "Why don't you hold off until 2 weeks after the last of your second shots..."

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Took a 12 month course of Hydroxychloroquine after a stay in North Africa a while back.

I've never tested positive for Covid.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

My niece was given hydroxychloroquine when she had Covid. She's probably late 20s... maybe early 30s. I'm not sure. I cannot say it didn't work at all for her, but it didn't work enough. She never went to the hospital, so it may have kept her from getting that sick; but she struggled to breath for weeks even with the hydroxychloroquine. She never turned blue, but apparently she was looking a little gray. So it wasn't an end-all-be-all either.

What actually helped her in the end was colloidal silver in a vaporizer. She says she literally put a towel over her and the vaporizer and directly breathed it in. She felt better in an hour. She felt much better the next morning. She also increased her Vitamins C and D at the same time.

She hasn't experienced any long-term symptoms, or had any adverse reactions, to either Covid or the meds.

I wish I could tell you more. If you have any specific questions, I'd be happy to ask her for you.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Yes, I have had. I tried looking for the tablet form for human consumption and could not find any. Being that I have had experience owning cattle and horses in the past, I knew where I could get my hands on Ivermectin by other means at my local farm and ranch supply in the form of a plastic hypodermic for internal parasitic control in horses. In other words, "Horse Wormer".
I started out with the first 2 applications being very small dabs taken internally just to see if there were any adverse reactions of which there were none. From that point I started applying larger doses topically by rubbing it into my skin. I think that is called subcutaneous absorption?
The night before the DC rally last week I rubbed a 250 pound dose onto my inner left arm. I am now self quarantined for 14 days from that point and I feel perfect.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tkwasny

Ivermectin is used as a dewormer and anti-parasitic for more than just horses. It is used for a wide range of animals and people.

That being said, I posted this thread a while back - Ivermectin and Covid 19

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

Ivermectin is used as a dewormer and anti-parasitic for more than just horses. It is used for a wide range of animals and people.

There are natural alternatives that are effective....the Pharmacutical Synthetic Drugs just rip-off all of us with their Patent bullspit....they use the same plants we can grow at home for free.

There are THOUSANDS of natural anti-parasitic/bacterial foods/Spices/Plants....even Bacterian Camels milk....these things are FREE all over this Planet and available on every Continent.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Why in the world would anyone risk mRNA vaccination when FLCCC says Iver.. is 98% effective?

I've read many doctors writing prescriptions and there is a doctor alliance writing Hydroxycloroquine prescriptions (can't find the site).

I had second thoughts of trying horse paste since 98% of the ingredients are undisclosed and there are warnings against humans and other animals taking it, however plenty of people on reddit saying they took many times with no significant ill effect though many reported slight nausea, light headedness and things like that.

Covid according to CDC is fatal to 0.5% of population up to age 69 so why even bother taking anything unless you get it? Prob a good idea to have on hand just in case. There is also another liquid 'injectable' version some claim is easier to take. But you should take it by mouth/oral. Remember - 1.87% horse paste is for a 1250 lb horse so you need only 1/8 of it for say a 150lb person.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Yes, I have had. I tried looking for the tablet form for human consumption and could not find any. Being that I have had experience owning cattle and horses in the past, I knew where I could get my hands on Ivermectin by other means at my local farm and ranch supply in the form of a plastic hypodermic for internal parasitic control in horses. In other words, "Horse Wormer".
I started out with the first 2 applications being very small dabs taken internally just to see if there were any adverse reactions of which there were none. From that point I started applying larger doses topically by rubbing it into my skin. I think that is called subcutaneous absorption?
The night before the DC rally last week I rubbed a 250 pound dose onto my inner left arm. I am now self quarantined for 14 days from that point and I feel perfect.

A 250 lb dose? What exactly does that mean, did you rub two hundred fifty pounds of it onto your body? I know nothing about doing things with Vet medicines.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

There are natural alternatives that are effective....the Pharmacutical Synthetic Drugs just rip-off all of us with their Patent bullspit....they use the same plants we can grow at home for free.

There are THOUSANDS of natural anti-parasitic/bacterial foods/Spices/Plants....even Bacterian Camels milk....these things are FREE all over this Planet and available on every Continent.

Ivermectin is $4 at the pharmacy. Ivermectin paste for horses is $5 a tube. Not really ripping us off.

Remdesivir, on the other hand, is $2000 per dose.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Don't want to start a thread but I do want to mention what has been discovered by presenting this article on Taurine. I know it is off topic, but some of you may find this interesting. Meat is our best source of taurine, as long as it is not overcooked. But our bodies can also make it if it can, and that requires adequate amounts of other nutrients. This is about bacteria.

phys.org...

This will not probably treat this covid 19, other than being a neuromodulator which can help reduce the effects of cytokine risk.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
No and I hope you'll forgive me for going just a tad off the main topic.

But I (believe) I have experience with Prozac as a CV treatment.

I know it sounds odd... but:

Article 1 - Clinical Trial
News-Medical.Net
US News
Healthcare in Europe Journal
Collegiate Study

Day before Thanksgiving I had an appt with hairstylist (both of us masked; perfectly legal in my state)
She tested positive 3 days later and her dad ended up in ICU after testing positive.
I didn't know that until later but I started feeling ill the day after Thanksgiving.
An ICU doctor friend had been chatting with me about the Prozac treatment possibilities about a week before this happened.
I had an old bottle of Prozac laying around from my son (long story and they had to change his meds so it was just here). I take no other meds (I'm in 50s) and so I decided to try it.
I felt bad for one more day and then felt fine. BUT I did get a weird rash on my arms for 2 weeks.
Honestly, I had chalked it up to just a mild virus and not COVID.
But then I learned about my hairstylist and her Dad, right before Christmas.
Thus, I think there is a strong possibility I may have been exposed and that Prozac may have indeed "worked."
Anecdotal evidence I know. But there is a lot of real evidence about its efficacy in those links I provided above.

edit on 15-1-2021 by nicevillegrl because: spelling

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Instead of anecdotal experiences why don't you just cut to the chase and google the studies done on both drugs?

There is more than enough information for you to make any informed decision you may be wondering about.
Sad to say but currently peoples knowledge or opinions are being used against them so posting can be problematic.
JMO

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I have been taking quinine + quercetin + zinc + vit C + vit D3 + astragalus root (which was included in the quinine capsules as was Echinacea and Bioperine) + a multivitamin whenever I have been going out to the city or higher risk places than my local bakery or fishstore*, usually starting one or 2 days prior to going out, and then continuing one or 2 days after. My parents have been taking the same except for the quinine capsules. *: early on, I was taking it whenever I went out including the local bakery or fishstore, which was about once a week on average, now it's more like once per 2-3 weeks when I have to go to the city or another higher risk place.

I have not noticed any significant fevers or breathing issues other than my normal breathing issues. I have not been tested for Corona. My parents also haven't reported any significant issues and also haven't been tested, even though my mother has been in the house of my uncle and aunt with my uncle being sick with myalgia in bed at the time, both of whom probably had corona at the time because they were tested positive shortly thereafter (as was their son who isn't living with them; my mother called the health agency that handles the tests, but they said she didn't need to get tested because she had no symptoms and it was already 2 weeks later or so, so she didn't). Only my aunt got very sick, she has asthma and obesity issues (almost 70 years old I recon), but was not admitted to the hospital (probably due to harsh admission criteria because they are so crowded with patients already; she said it was way nothing like the flu, way worse; of course, in my country, no hospital or general practitioner treats Covid patients with HCQ or Ivermectin, so I doubt she got either of these medications).

I think my aunt is doing better now. All this occured in Dec.
edit on 15-1-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: nicevillegrl
No and I hope you'll forgive me for going just a tad off the main topic.

But I (believe) I have experience with Prozac as a CV treatment.

I know it sounds odd... but:

Article 1 - Clinical Trial
News-Medical.Net
US News
Healthcare in Europe Journal
Collegiate Study

Day before Thanksgiving I had an appt with hairstylist (both of us masked; perfectly legal in my state)
She tested positive 3 days later and her dad ended up in ICU after testing positive.
I didn't know that until later but I started feeling ill the day after Thanksgiving.
An ICU doctor friend had been chatting with me about the Prozac treatment possibilities about a week before this happened.
I had an old bottle of Prozac laying around from my son (long story and they had to change his meds so it was just here). I take no other meds (I'm in 50s) and so I decided to try it.
I felt bad for one more day and then felt fine. BUT I did get a weird rash on my arms for 2 weeks.
Honestly, I had chalked it up to just a mild virus and not COVID.
But then I learned about my hairstylist and her Dad, right before Christmas.
Thus, I think there is a strong possibility I may have been exposed and that Prozac may have indeed "worked."
Anecdotal evidence I know. But there is a lot of real evidence about its efficacy in those links I provided above.

It is a double edged sword. Taking prozac and others like it suppresses the immune response, basically dampening the possibility of the storm. But if you are taking prozac regularly, it dampens the immune system and it can cause you to get a worse case. So as a treatment to keep the virus from going covid it does work, taken when symptoms get too bad, but if taken as a prescription ahead of the illness, it can make it so it does not initially fight the disease immediately and it can infect you worse before symptoms seem bad which leads again to a storm.

What I explained is relevant to a lot of things, even overeating food that suppresses the immune system without actually fighting the infection. Things like turmeric dampen your immune system but contain chemistries that actually destroy some microbes....same with Chaga, it is a strong antioxidant, but it inhibits RNA polymerase so it actually fights and dampens at the same time effectively stopping this virus while stopping overreaction. One chemistry out of Chaga does not work by itself.

I have read quite a few research articles on paxil, Prozac, and zoloft. I understand fairly well how they work in the body.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Really, really, good points.

Kind of supports the whole idea of "everything in moderation" and "nothing in excess"...

But to your point - that is what my doctor friend said as well. He said they are only giving it once CV is confirmed or highly suspect. I probably shouldn't have been running my own medical experiments with my health but I have taken Prozac once in my past for a few weeks after giving birth so I knew I was not likely to have a bad reaction.

a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I worked in the ICU/Trauma Department at one of the local Albuquerque hospitals, until last week. What I saw sickened me. There are many patients in the hospital that are NOT getting remdesivir, Hydroxychloroquine, or even steroids! They were getting IV antibiotics that do absolutely nothing! There were some patients that had completed the trial of remdesivir, 5 to 10 days, and tested negative 2 times, 14 days after therapy. I couldn't tolerate the non-action there and left. New Mexico is a very corrupt state. I'm leaving, and going central MidWest and wait out the riots. After that, I'll look for some locum tenens positions.
As for me, I take zinc Picolinate 30mg + vit C 1000mg BID + vit D3 125mcg, and a multivitamin. I have to be careful with Zinc and D3, too much for me is bad. As Always, do nothing I say, and see your PCP for all medical advice.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Don't want to start a thread but I do want to mention what has been discovered by presenting this article on Taurine. I know it is off topic, but some of you may find this interesting. Meat is our best source of taurine, as long as it is not overcooked. But our bodies can also make it if it can, and that requires adequate amounts of other nutrients. This is about bacteria.

phys.org...

This will not probably treat this covid 19, other than being a neuromodulator which can help reduce the effects of cytokine risk.

The bug steals VitaminD for its components....then it expells detritus ....this bug is alive and living in our bloodstream. Ask yourself what happens when the bug steals our VitaminD or Taurine---what could the byproducts chemical composition possibly be? Because that is what this bug is expressing out into our bloodstream as a toxic poison.Moreso what happens to us if we suddenly have none of whatever the Bug is stealing,like maybe Taurine?

Our immune system entrains "good bacteria" to do work for us using chemical/bioresonant precursors.

No good gut bacteria means no optimal Immune System function....full stop.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join