It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retrospective Analysis of Using Ivermectin in Patients With COVID-19

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Here's the treatment I've selected for myself. I've ordered all the vitamins at Swansons Vitamins for about $97. That's months of vitamins. Tomorrow I'm going to get a prescription for Ivermectin. I'm not taking any vaccine. If I get the disease I will simply do the procedure below. I'm taking vitamin D3 so I probably won't get it anyway.

If they would have done this from the beginning we would not have had a pandemic in my opinion. I believe this was a PLANDEMIC. They want you to get used to medical authorities injecting you with experimental vaccines with no recourse. Probably population control. Eugenics.

Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance Prophylaxis & Treatment Protocols for COVID-19

Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

Below is a link that shows a more than double survival rate for those using IVERMECTIN vs not using it when on assisted breathing.

Retrospective Analysis of Using Ivermectin in Patients With COVID-19

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Get ready for the "you're being irresponsible!!!" crowd.

I take D3, C w/ Iron and a high dose of B12 every day and have been for a long time. I don't know if I'll get the vaccine or not, I'm waiting as long as I can to see what effects it has on others.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I prefer homemade chicken soup to taking antiworming pills. I suppose if I got a bad case, I would consider those worming meds, but chances are if I got it I would just get a milder case since lots of the food chemistry I normally eat protects me against getting a bad case.

We had a baked chicken with poultry seasoning and sage on it, with stuffing made with onions and celery. The poultry seasoning and sage help to fight viruses, and so does celery and onions. There was celery and onion in with the chicken while cooking and we made gravy from the juice, mashed potatoes even have some antiviral chemistry. Then I made chicken soup from the bones, with plenty of veggies in it, again, celery and cabbage, and carrots in the soup, all which have antiviral chemistry...it also had sage in it which again has apigenen in it which inhibits the virus. Collagen from the bones has antiviral replication inhibiting chemistry.

Had a grapefruit, full of quercetin in it. The potatoes have the active hormone of vitamin d in it, so do carrots to a small extent. I basically don't understand how anyone can have a bad case of this virus if they eat real food. I suppose if a person eats highly processed foods, and lots of sweets, they can get sick from covid since viruses thrive on glucose because it is their main energy source. I never used to eat this way, but my diet is antiepileptic, which is also antiviral and anti-cancer in nature, But I never really got sick unless I took long term meds, and lots of people are on meds that can negatively effect their immune system.

You do realize that since you got a treatment in place to be prepared for covid....YOU WILL NOT GET COVID. I am more ready for the snow up here than the last ten years, so are my kids and grandkids....so it has been a mild winter. If you are not prepared disaster will strike, if you are prepared nothing ever happens.

edit on 10-1-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I prefer homemade chicken soup to taking antiworming pills. I suppose if I got a bad case, I would consider those worming meds, but chances are if I got it I would just get a milder case since lots of the food chemistry I normally eat protects me against getting a bad case.

Ivermectin acts by inhibiting the host importin alpha/beta-1 nuclear transport proteins, which are part of a key intracellular transport process that viruses hijack to enhance infection by suppressing the host antiviral response.3 Ivermectin is therefore a host-directed agent, which is likely the basis for its broad-spectrum activity in vitro against the viruses that cause dengue, Zika, HIV, and yellow fever.3-6

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I saw something that there is also a study on common antihistamines also being a potential preventive.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The OP is correct. Ivermectin should have been repurposed a long time ago - like 18 months ago when the pandemic really took off.

The FDA-approved drug ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro
Author links open overlay panelLeonCalyaJulian D.DruceaMike G.CattonaDavid A.JansbKylie M.Wagstaffb

Highlights

Ivermectin is an inhibitor of the COVID-19 causative virus (SARS-CoV-2) in vitro.

A single treatment able to effect ~5000-fold reduction in virus at 48 h in cell culture.

Ivermectin is FDA-approved for parasitic infections, and therefore has a potential for repurposing.

Ivermectin is widely available, due to its inclusion on the WHO model list of essential medicines.

Abstract
Although several clinical trials are now underway to test possible therapies, the worldwide response to the COVID-19 outbreak has been largely limited to monitoring/containment. We report here that Ivermectin, an FDA-approved anti-parasitic previously shown to have broad-spectrum anti-viral activity in vitro, is an inhibitor of the causative virus (SARS-CoV-2), with a single addition to Vero-hSLAM cells 2 h post infection with SARS-CoV-2 able to effect ~5000-fold reduction in viral RNA at 48 h. Ivermectin therefore warrants further investigation for possible benefits in humans.

www.sciencedirect.com...#:~:text=Ivermectin%20is%20an%20inhibitor%20of,has%20a%20potential%20for%20repurpos ing.

If that had been done, we would have a hell of a lot more data about outcomes with ivermectin. The problem with ongoing pandemics is the lack of data - it's always ex post facto. At least with ivermectin there was good data on the books. That's what happens when government dictates to science - rarely a good outcome.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I am thinking that pregnant women should not take Ivermectin. Worming pills are not good for pregnant animals usually, a fetus is basically a parasite. They then become kids and after they become teenagers, most wind up as money sucking parasites inspired by school sports and technology

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I am thinking that pregnant women should not take Ivermectin. Worming pills are not good for pregnant animals usually, a fetus is basically a parasite. They then become kids and after they become teenagers, most wind up as money sucking parasites inspired by school sports and technology

Ivermectin is about the safest of all those types of drugs. Chloroquine or Hydroxychloroquine With or Without Azithromycin

The baby would prefer Ivermectin to the covid-19 virus or the DRNA vaccines in my opinion.

I'm not saying the Ivermectin is the best thing in the world. Just the most effective with the rest of the protocol. Much safer than the vaccines proven more effective. Won't effect your DNA.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I saw something that there is also a study on common antihistamines also being a potential preventive.

Antihistamines would help as they suppress any allergic reaction. This would help keep airways open.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
If we had a system in place that used logic instead of political posturing and self enrichment. Every household would have a Covid-19 kit just in case anyone gets infected. Vitamin D3 by itself would have greatly reduced the pandemic.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Vitamin D is one of those amazing and weird things that help out in so many ways. It helps with inflammation, has antiviral properties, strengthens binding sites between cells to prevent bacterial infections, helps the immune system respond correctly, and it even helps with diseases that we develop over our lives as our gene expression changes like heart disease and diabetes.

Clinicaltrials.gov has a good amount of information about ongoing ivermectin trials being done the right way, at the correct dose, with some good controls and groups. They should be finished in Spring/Summer.

It’s tough, you have to balance stopping the virus from hijacking our cells by infiltrating the nucleus with maintaining cell viability by not blocking critical components of protein generation from also accessing the nucleus. Ivermectin can block both. Too little and the virus still reproduces, too much and the cell is no longer viable and dies. The potential is definitely there for critical patients, not sure about prophylactic scenarios. They do have studies figuring out both though. Excited to see the results.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

Too little and the virus still reproduces, too much and the cell is no longer viable and dies.

But if the cell is infected with a virus it has to die anyway. Right? There's no way to revert the cell back to normal?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Yes, but ivermectin won’t just get into infected cells. It will get into healthy and infected cells. So it’s still a balancing act but most meds are anyways.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

You know, I was thinking about your question more today and it got me thinking. SARS-CoV-2 and viruses like it don’t necessarily need to enter the nucleus to reproduce, they just need the cytoplasm of the cell and those proteins and ribosomes. So why is ivermectin working so well in vitro and why do we have 4-5 dozen concurrent in vivo studies going on studying it’s impact?

Of course it’s because there are steps missing, important steps that either help the virus or help the cell. Ivermectin seems to shift the advantage toward the cell immensely. SARS and its friends enter the nucleus for two reasons. One is to hijack the nucleolus and force the cell into a pre cell division state of production. Think of this as overclocking the cell. That’s the N protein.

The other is those ORF proteins. They enter the nucleus and hijack our spliceosomes and their processes. Before mRNA can leave it is known as pre-mRNA and it is spliced and changed and put back together to help the body have protein diversity, especially in emergencies, plus it shortens the transcript to only code for protein. ORF drives mRNA formation toward proteins that help the virus. They also force new proteins to be made that inactivate proteins that bind to DNA to activate genes that help our bodies enter an antiviral state that doesn’t kill us.

Ivermectin potentially stops both of those processes and it prevents COVID from blocking necessary transcription regulators that help us enter a healthy antiviral state rather than an inflammatory crisis state. If the in vitro studies are correct, in dosages that shouldn’t impact nuclear transport too much either.

Maybe I’ll do a thread on it one day but ATS has converted me again, well almost. It seems to work better than those antiviral meds that cost a fortune though.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Ivermectin

And you won't have worms either.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Ivermectin

And you won't have worms either.

If you have worms that are undetectable. It should kill them and other parasites. Another benefit. Vaccine is proven to do nothing but occasionally maim and kill the patient.

top topics

join