It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A possible reason for the covid lockdowns

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
www.gov.uk...
www.itv.com...

Persistent health problems reported following acute COVID-19 disease include:

respiratory symptoms and conditions such as chronic cough, shortness of breath, lung inflammation and fibrosis, and pulmonary vascular disease
cardiovascular symptoms and disease such as chest tightness, acute myocarditis, and heart failure
protracted loss or change of smell and taste
mental health problems including depression, anxiety, and cognitive difficulties
inflammatory disorders such as myalgia, multisystem inflammatory syndrome, Guillain-Barre syndrome, or neuralgic amyotrophy
gastrointestinal disturbance with diarrhea
continuing headaches
fatigue, weakness, and sleeplessness
liver and kidney dysfunction
clotting disorders and thrombosis
lymphadenopathy
skin rashes

A lot of rational and sound thinking people on here and beyond are asking why are we seeing the wholesale lockdown of nations when the Covid death rate is, although awful, not a crazy amount of deaths compared with the life-changing events being imposed on everyone
Well it got me thinking that almost every answer is to do with money

How about if the virus, not only kills some people but renders millions of others sick for a very long time, costing the country they live in so much money for long term care as to bankrupt that country
so much so that they have to slow the spread because if not the long term problems will be unimaginable

Can you imagine if that was a developed bioweapon that was part of some governmental arsenal?
asiatimes.com...

I really do not know if I am anywhere near the truth but I do know that the reason for shutting the world down so tightly isn't due to what we are being told at the moment

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Airborne AIDS will do that. Don’t worry though.

There’s a vaccine in the works...

edit on 4-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
the loss to government revenue and closing of businesses and homes that will be lost, is nothing compared to if they simply let everything stay open, let the virus run its course, and instead of investing billions in writing people a $600 check, use that money instead to build more hospitals to care for the long term people that are sick. the country and the worlds economy is destroyed and is far worse then investing a few billion to build extra hospitals

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Thank you for adding this theory bc it does fit what i found today and you may be right. Not to promote away from your post but The op i just posted literally goes over how the multiple symptons was put into the virus when they were making it.
Who and how covid19 was created

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Funny thing, I mentioned to my wife that here we go, first “vaccinating” the very front line that we rely on.
Fire/ rescue, emergency workers, police and health care workers.

Take them out in the midst of a pandemic and then things go bad really fast.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Dbl
edit on 4-1-2021 by Oaktree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oaktree
Funny thing, I mentioned to my wife that here we go, first “vaccinating” the very front line that we rely on.

You realize that they are even more skeptical of the vaccine than we normies are? Many of them are refusing despite having dealt with people who were ill with the most serious cases of COVID all this time.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Any links to back this claim up? I have friends in healthcare who have been vaccinated.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I do realize, and know quite a few of them, a few have been so sick from round one of the vacs, they are dreading the 2nd round 28 days later.
These guys are far from weak, and will work with broken bones without batting an eye

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Any links to back this claim up? I have friends in healthcare who have been vaccinated.

Bet you have some that weren’t...

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The government, media and Dr Fauci went so far down the rabbit hole with Covid that they have no choice but to continue rather than back up and say, “We were wrong about a lot of things”.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Just because you have friends who have been doesn't negate what I say. Your friends likely chose to, but that says nothing about those who don't choose to.

This is just one report on it.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

That’s actually a really good point. Way more people die from AIDS, from Hepatitis, FROM THE FLU than from the almighty covid-19. But they haven’t and won’t force lockdowns over AIDS or HEP-C or the flu. Why not? They haven’t forced people to get a vaccine for AIDS, and if you don’t? No air travel for you, no government services for you, nothing for you without that AIDS vaccine.

Why is that?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: astra001uk
How about if the virus, not only kills some people but renders millions of others sick for a very long time, costing the country they live in so much money for long term care as to bankrupt that country
so much so that they have to slow the spread because if not the long term problems will be unimaginable

Can you imagine if that was a developed bioweapon that was part of some governmental arsenal?

I hate to say this-but that could be very close to reality.
I have had similar ideas.
Someone is playing the long game.

The thing is-humans are great at coming up with dasdardly plans,but we never seem to plan for unforeseen snowballing after effects of our plans.
The after effects of the pandemic are likley to be catastrophic I think.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

I'd have to see the percentages of long-term side effects before I conclude that's a serious risk factor though, and so far, they haven't broken down those risks like they have your chances of dying with comorbidities and for your age group.

Why not? It would seem they have a decent pool of people to study.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
The government, media and Dr Fauci went so far down the rabbit hole with Covid that they have no choice but to continue rather than back up and say, “We were wrong about a lot of things”.
I imagine that’s due to the fact a lot of US citizens possess firearms.

And have been bored/destitute/sick/demoralized/out of work/felt guilty/sad/lonely/depressed/suicidal etc etc for about 9 months give or take.

Might be some kind of public outcry or reaction maybe?

edit on 4-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: slatesteam

That’s actually a really good point. Way more people die from AIDS, from Hepatitis, FROM THE FLU than from the almighty covid-19. But they haven’t and won’t force lockdowns over AIDS or HEP-C or the flu. Why not? They haven’t forced people to get a vaccine for AIDS, and if you don’t? No air travel for you, no government services for you, nothing for you without that AIDS vaccine.

Why is that?

Why indeed?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Oaktree

You realize that they are even more skeptical of the vaccine than we normies are? Many of them are refusing despite having dealt with people who were ill with the most serious cases of COVID all this time.

My work offered the Pfizer vaccine. No one at my work has opted to take it yet!

Also, it was offered for 2 days 35+miles away during my work shifts, so wouldn’t have been able to go anyways!
edit on 4-1-2021 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
We can theorize the long-term effects the people I know that had it say it's a bitch and a half and it does linger for some. Still too early to definitely say these are going to be the long term effects.

Early on they were talking about scarring of the lungs but after 6 months in one study, those still showing those scars were greatly reduced.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk

Speaking of the media, one of America's biggest domestic terror generators says Los Angeles County is almost out of ICU hospital beds due to Covid-19.

Fake News CNN screams, "ICU Emergency in LA!": twitter.com...

The TRUTH, from the Los Angeles county Health Department: Only 45% of ICU Beds are Occupied by Covid-19 patients.

Source: file.lacounty.gov...

Note: There are only 2,500 ICU Beds for 10.4 million residents of Los Angeles County! (God help them if an Earthquake disaster strikes.)

<<   2 >>

join