It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP Says COVID Numbers Are Being Exaggerated In America

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
He tweeted it today

I have another thread that explained how COVID has been monetized in American hospitals, this motivates the hospital to classify as much as they can as COVID, they just make more money off of that.

I notice they have cancer Statistics added on here as well.
If you have stage four cancer and you had it for 5 years and now your in the final month of life, and contract Covid and die in two weeks instead, what did you really die of?

edit on 3-1-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I think he could have brought this up in a more productive way.... He's going to get backlash for doing a quick tweet about a touchy subject, probably seen as rash...

That being said I imagine the numbers are exaggerated. The people I know in Healthcare say the hospitals and doctors are taking a hit from pushing back all the elective procedures. So they get kickbacks of sorts for dealing with COVID patients/deaths.

Take that with a grain of salt, but I imagine the numbers are inflated seeing as all other causes of deaths have dropped off.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I think he could have brought this up in a more productive way.... He's going to get backlash for doing a quick tweet about a touchy subject, probably seen as rash...

That being said I imagine the numbers are exaggerated. The people I know in Healthcare say the hospitals and doctors are taking a hit from pushing back all the elective procedures. So they get kickbacks of sorts for dealing with COVID patients/deaths.

Take that with a grain of salt, but I imagine the numbers are inflated seeing as all other causes of deaths have dropped off.

The problem is you can't even have a conversation about the numbers. Big tech censoring everything. Media hysterics. Even questioning the narrative means you want Grandma to die.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Covid. Complications from Cancer.

You're welcome

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Luckily I don't use social media or solely rely on YouTube or other big platforms for content.

I still talk about these kinds of things with friends and family, many of them on the right, left and independent... Depending on how the conversation is framed I think they all agree there's more to the numbers.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Lots of people are dying with covid, but way less are dying because of covid. Just because you got the virus in your nose or have symptoms that could be the disease, doesn't mean it caused or contributed to your death.

If I fart when I am having a heart attack, did the fart cause my death?

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

The way I look at it is, under Trumps watch we've nearly eliminated cancer deaths, the seasonal flu, heart disease and many other leading causes of death. Sure Covid isn't a picnic but when you realize everything else he's nearly eliminated from our ultimate demise is pretty damn awesome.

He should get a nobel prize.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

If I fart when I am having a heart attack, did the fart cause my death?

If they counted it the way they count covid deaths they would. Rickymouse died of a fart with complications of a heart attack.

The numbers are so fudged there is no telling what they truly are. The CDC even said only 6% were actual covid deaths. I cant believe the world has gone this mad over a flu that nearly everyone survives.

Just my 2 cents

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Lots of people are dying with covid, but way less are dying because of covid. Just because you got the virus in your nose or have symptoms that could be the disease, doesn't mean it caused or contributed to your death.

That's the way I see it. The virus is real, and a real issue we need to address... But that doesn't mean we just kill the economy in the process.

How many suicides have happened due to people losing their jobs? How many people are slipping into substance abuse. These are all things to be considered.

I'd rather see an aim towards protecting the vulnerable while the rest of Americans can choose how they want to navigate this.

I'm in my lower thirties, I'm just fine going about life as normal and working my ass off because I like monies.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
And lets not talk about the suicide numbers at all!! Got that!!

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Just came from my brother-in-law's funeral. He was diagnosed with bile duct cancer in Feb. His Doctor said that lt looks like chemo can handle it. Right before he started chemo, the State shut everything down. If he would have been recieving chemo he could have kept recieving it, but, since he hadn't started he couldn't. When he finally got chemo, mid June the cancer had progressed too far. What stat is he under? My opinion is politics and government incompetence.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

The way I look at it is, under Trumps watch we've nearly eliminated cancer deaths, the seasonal flu, heart disease and many other leading causes of death. Sure Covid isn't a picnic but when you realize everything else he's nearly eliminated from our ultimate demise is pretty damn awesome.

He should get a nobel prize.

Quoted for truth

Second.

Respectfully,
~meathead

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This isn't even a question.

When this started they point blank told us they were going to do this.

They literally said if someone gets hit by a car but also has covid- that's a covid death.

Thats the example they actually used.

Not too long ago when the "covid" death toll was around 160,000 the "covid only" death toll was revealed by the CDC to be around 9,000.

Then we were told to ignore that data because it was, and I quote "dangerous".

They basically ran the covid data through a Dominion voting machine.

People are idiots.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

That is very sad, there are many side effects of the whole COVID event. It's like war, somebody in a bombed out city dies from a common aliment that would normally be easily solved by going to the local hospital for treatment, but it was totally destroyed by bombs and can't help anybody. It's not the bombs that kill some people but the destroyed infrastructure that helps them survive. Covid restrictions have destroyed some things we have depended on for decades.
I did a survival rating test in another thread and most people taking it test in the plus 90's range this is why I think we need to get back to normal, some restrictions placed on us in some ways are doing more harm than good at all levels.
edit on 3-1-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend brother. Unwelcome news indeed.

Here's a decent link

Trump is right again and getting bashed by the liars for telling the truth.

edit on 3-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

(post by blueman12 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

Just came from my brother-in-law's funeral. He was diagnosed with bile duct cancer in Feb. His Doctor said that lt looks like chemo can handle it. Right before he started chemo, the State shut everything down. If he would have been recieving chemo he could have kept recieving it, but, since he hadn't started he couldn't. When he finally got chemo, mid June the cancer had progressed too far. What stat is he under? My opinion is politics and government incompetence.

Really sorry for your loss..so much going on is unfair.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
the only people that havent realized this are cheerfully ignorant or willfully stupid.

You tell hospitals you cant do any procedures you normally do that generate revenue, then say (I think it was) 15k for a diagnosis, and 30k for a covid death inflated numbers were always going to be the end result.

Since the press refused to do their job for the most part, people bought the panic.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
No backlash from me ... unless it be because he took so long to just say it. But I don't need anybody's tweet for me to see the obvious.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
In 2019, there was NO Covid-19: The number of USA deaths: 2,854,838

At 2 weeks left in 2020, and a supposedly catastrophic virus pandemic raging the past 10 months, the number of USA deaths stands at: 2,835,533

The source was the CDC website before they scrubbed the numbers.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join