It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember When There Wasn't Enough Sanitizer?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
What’s crazy is that the Gov is giving these businesses money to help them and then coming right behind that and issuing fines and then taking it back.

Makes perfect sense🙄🤬

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Small businesses alot to much potential freedoms for the masses. We must become reliant solely on large corporations and/or the government for the safety of all of mankind.

This is complete and utter bullocks, but sadly not suprising.
edit on 12/31/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
how about we make it a priority to find out where this came from and use the power of the god given right to annoy the piss out of the idiotic to get some country justice here? I'd spend some free time harassing an idiot just for fun. It would make me smile, and that is worth the price of admission right there.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
2ND!!!!!!

and 2ND!!

a reply to: network dude

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Local Brewers had to sell out recently even though they rallied to the cause.

Where is the thanks ??????

I have three Friends made redundant already.

www.walesonline.co.uk...

www.walesonline.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

When fear for all is called for : then those feeding the fear will be rewarded, and those comforting and helping the good people, shall be punished.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

That shortage still confuses me. Alchohol based sanitizers don't kill viruses, the rapid friction from vigorous hand rubbing causes the Alchohol to evaporate and whisk the viruses off the hands. That information vanished, of course, last February.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Government slogan:

“We’re not happy until you’re not happy”,

ohh wait that’s the IRS, meh same snip.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl
I was hoping somebody would point this out
Thank you

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

The scariest words know to mankind.

"I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

After this year, the scariest words I can imagine being uttered is if its coming from me asking for help.

I am doing my best to make sure I don't ever have to rely on anyone or anything. I also won't plan with the intent of any" normalcy", that's gone forever.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru
a reply to: mtnshredder

Local Brewers had to sell out recently even though they rallied to the cause.

Where is the thanks ??????

I have three Friends made redundant already.

www.walesonline.co.uk...

www.walesonline.co.uk...

Sorry to hear that, that was a sad read, a lot of history there with the original owners.

I think we're going to see a lot of hedge fund vultures coming out of the woodwork real soon, I'd bet the farm on it.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Fee reversed

UPDATE: It's been a whirlwind 24 hours for American craft distillers, but 2020 is ending with some good news: Thanks to media coverage, including here at Reason, of an unexpected and substantial fee imposed by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on distillers who pivoted to produce much-needed hand sanitizer, the federal government has reversed course on what would have been a devastating blow to small businesses. Read more about the last-minute reversal here.

HHS Voids FDA Fees

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ratcals
Fee reversed

UPDATE: It's been a whirlwind 24 hours for American craft distillers, but 2020 is ending with some good news: Thanks to media coverage, including here at Reason, of an unexpected and substantial fee imposed by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on distillers who pivoted to produce much-needed hand sanitizer, the federal government has reversed course on what would have been a devastating blow to small businesses. Read more about the last-minute reversal here.

HHS Voids FDA Fees

Good news, glad someone came to their senses.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
Good news, glad someone came to their senses.

Too bad they don’t listen when we get enraged about other things. You know, like the money going to Pakistan for gender studies. IMO if you can afford nukes you can afford to fund your own gender studies. BTW that isn’t what most people perceive it to be. It’s actually a study on the lack of equality for women, but still.

edit on 31-12-2020 by ratcals because: Spelling mistake

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
In India, some people used distilled cow urine.

www.freepressjournal.in...

And no rush for toilet paper either - only in the West.
Rushing for a smear campaign instead of water.

Yeah the Western media presenting the panic and clamoring over toilet paper as a global concern, when most of the globe has never used it, nor cares about it.
edit on 31-12-2020 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

In India, some people used distilled cow urine.

Which would be, water? Not much of a sanitizer, because you know what distillation is, right?

And no rush for toilet paper either - only in the West.
The whole panic buying thing was so weird. The things that people thought were critical. There will be many psych doctoral theses written on the topic.

edit on 1/1/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It seems the sentiment wasn't alone. This has been rectified.
As the video states, who knew the government could work so fast especially on new years.
www.foxnews.com...

The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) just two days after the FDA's announcement said it is going to make sure it doesn't happen, which Aaron Bergh, the president of Calwise Spirits in Paso Robles, told "America's Newsroom" he didn't expect.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
It seems the sentiment wasn't alone. This has been rectified.
As the video states, who knew the government could work so fast especially on new years.
www.foxnews.com...

The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) just two days after the FDA's announcement said it is going to make sure it doesn't happen, which Aaron Bergh, the president of Calwise Spirits in Paso Robles, told "America's Newsroom" he didn't expect.

Gotta strike while the irons hot. Can’t let the little fleas forget about the dog right?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Put government bureaucrats in charge of a beach and there will soon be a shortage of sand...[/quote

Sand replenishment is a big deal.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join