It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oxford-AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine approved for use in UK

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
How is what your saying any different from any other form of discrimination.

It's not really discrimination, is it? There are legitimate reasons why some countries or organisations may insist on a vaccination, or evidence that you have had Covid i.e. the presence of anti-bodies.

You have the choice. However, just don't expect to be permitted into a cancer ward if there are rules around such access.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

To name a few

Rishi sunak - £320,000,000 stake in pfizer
Dr fauci - owns half of the moderna vaccine.
National Institutes of Health (NIH) own a financial stake in the Bill Gates-funded Moderna Coronavirus vaccine.

NIH, includes Bill Gates, dr fauci and dr birx.

Seeing a pattern yet, the biggest advocates all pushing this for profit.

Stand by your belief all you want, I've no gripe with that, just dont expect me to jump in the pan too and dont be so upset about my opinion.

The question was asked, I answered, why you got so riled up I cant understand. You use your methods to make choices and iĺl use mine..... it shouldn't be an issue.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I'm sure a hundred years ago, slave owners thought they had legitimate reasons for owning slaves too!!..... it's crazy how your painting this into a corner it doesnt belong in.

Long story short, if anyone gets stopped from doing something because they arent vaccinated its discrimination..... no other explanation for it.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

That's just life, eh? If Greece says that you cannot travel there without evidence of a vaccination, then it's your choice whether you want to go there, or get vaccinated.

That’s known as coercion... life isn’t stopping us from doing anything.

If governments had made the vaccine mandatory it might make sense why they would grant the makers indemnity, seems like all parties are washing their hands of blame should anything go wrong. Smells fishy to me.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

So explain who the elite are and what their goal is with regard to COVID.

You made it very clear that this benefits them. I’d like you to explain how a pandemic virus, agnostic of ones wealth and status in life, which has very clearly impacted the world financial markets for some time, is benefiting these ‘elites’

How does it benefit the elite?

First of all,the mega rich have already become wealthier during the first year of the pandemic.

Second,they are able to push their "great reset" idea on the whole of society.

Thirdly,they continue their drip drip method of increasing control/telling people how to live/behave-essentially institutionalising society,little by little,into a mass of non thinking people crying out for solutions to problems which the elite themselves have at the very least wished for,but more likely engineered.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire

To name a few

Rishi sunak - £320,000,000 stake in pfizer
Dr fauci - owns half of the moderna vaccine.
National Institutes of Health (NIH) own a financial stake in the Bill Gates-funded Moderna Coronavirus vaccine.

NIH, includes Bill Gates, dr fauci and dr birx.

Seeing a pattern yet, the biggest advocates all pushing this for profit.

Stand by your belief all you want, I've no gripe with that, just dont expect me to jump in the pan too and dont be so upset about my opinion.

The question was asked, I answered, why you got so riled up I cant understand. You use your methods to make choices and iĺl use mine..... it shouldn't be an issue.

Do you have a source for your claim about Rishi Sunak?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: tdk84

9 Months on although I'm a lot better I'm still not right.

Ok how come BoJo and Trump don’t have these long term issues? How come so many others don’t?

I don’t think its the same thing going around, how can it be with such discrepancies in symptoms? The tests are faulty, so who’s to say what strain you’ve had. It sounds to me like you’ve developed an auto immune disorder.

Also the vaccines don’t prevent the spread, they just lesson the affects of the symptoms. Effectively creating more asymtomatic spreaders..

It affects different people differently. Not everyone developes Long Covid symptoms, fortunately.

Interesting diagnosis. Do you have any medical qualification(s)?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I'm currently only using my phone and I'm not as savvy, just Google 'rishi sunak ties to pfizer'.

He was forced to declare the fact and still refuses to say if he'd make money from the vaccine...... but we all know.

Reading one article it could be as much as a £380,000,000 stake.
edit on 30/12/2020 by Catch_a_Fire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Churchhousecreeper

I will continue to take my chances with the virus!

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

Yes, I just googled that. I did not know that. Sounds very fishy indeed. He is refusing to say if he will profit from this Blind Trust of his.

That stinks.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The thing is carpy, theres something behind all the big names involved in this. Take a look yourself, Its beyond a conspiracy, the evidence is there and it isnt made up, its just being suppressed.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
First of all,the mega rich have already become wealthier during the first year of the pandemic.

Like how? I imagine you’re imply some tech giants who have specific tech that, by definition of the use-case it answers, became ‘richer’ because their tech solutions became staples of ‘working from home’. therefore, you guys believe these ‘elites’ helped to unleash COVID to get richer?

There’s easier ways to get rich(er).

Second,they are able to push their "great reset" idea on the whole of society.

**Whose** ‘great reset’ idea? I haven’t seen any govt or private institution propagating a ‘great reset’ idea. Or, is this you just regurgitating typical conspiracy drivel?

Thirdly,they continue their drip drip method of increasing control/telling people how to live/behave-essentially institutionalising society,little by little,into a mass of non thinking people crying out for solutions to problems which the elite themselves have at the very least wished for,but more likely engineered.

Like what? The ONLY things, in respect to the context of COVID, you could be implying is social distancing and wearing masks, both of which are proven ways to reduce the tranmission of COVID.

Are you saying one of these nameless elites dreamt up this idea of COVID in order to....what..? Make people wear masks? Which, by the way, is nothing new in many Asian countries.

Or social distance? Which, is also a natural human reaction to sickness and illness.

If not those, then WHAT ‘drip drip’ ideologies have they been pushing to institutionalise society ?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Seriously ..... a bit of research goes a long way. Some of the things your saying are way out there, do a bit of reading and bring yourself up to speed on what's going on in the world. Masks arent reducing the covid, in fact, areas that have a good mask wearing community are still having covid cases on the rise.

The facts are there to find is all I'm saying.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=25661312]Catch_a_Fire[/post
Seriously ..... a bit of research goes a long way. Some of the things your saying are way out there,

Which things?

Masks arent reducing the covid, in fact, areas that have a good mask wearing community are still having covid cases on the rise.

Cases are still on the rise because of a combination of things; moronic idiots who still fail to social distance and wear masks and a new much high transmissible variant of COVID.

Masks do not guarantee a halt of COVID, they help to reduce the spread:
www.ucsf.edu...
www.mayoclinic.org...

I don’t know what the estimates are for what it would be like WITHOUT masks but I have seen no evidence that wearing them is worse.

The facts are there to find is all I'm saying.

Right, but you won’t provide any.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Whose** ‘great reset’ idea? I haven’t seen any govt or private institution propagating a ‘great reset’ idea. Or, is this you just regurgitating typical conspiracy drivel

Klaus Schawb the leader of the world economic forum has written a book on it.

www.weforum.org...

Or is it conspiracy drivel? Why are you even on this site? Your avatar makes sense now, you like to mock conspiracy’s like there is no such thing. GTFOH

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

It's not my place to do your research pal, if you dont want to look for information then stay blind. I'm not here to change anyones mind, especially when that persons mind is already shut to all this 'conspiracy drivel'.

I've had my own scary covid experience and it pushed me into massive amounts of reading up etc. That's how I've found my information, anything ive stated here can be easily found from respectable outlets.

Youd know (if you've read the thread) that I've already explained that I'm using a phone so cant do all that linky stuff as well as I could on a pc. For that i apologise and wish you well in the search for truth.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
edit on 30-12-2020 by Motorhead because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Churchhousecreeper
The Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine seems to use older technology and in my mind is safer (I have no studies to show this, just a gut.) I'll skip the other vaccines and wait for this one.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RenaJN

Theres one from Durham university due to appear, they actually cultivated the virus much like traditional vaccines are made, it doesnt appear to be as dangerous as these rNA vaccines but again it will have to be rolled out to test it thoroughly. They are making so many variants so everyone can be vaccinated regardless of religion or other factors that may stop people taking it.

Trying to cover every base.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Something to Follow regarding Vaccines ...

ER Nurse Tests Positive for COVID-19 Over a Week After Receiving Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine

Even after you receive the vaccine, they’ll still want you to mask up, social distance, and stay at home.

Anyone who thinks these vaccines will return things to normalcy is sadly mistaken.

edit on 12302020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join