It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spain 'to register' those who refuse to have Covid-19 vaccine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Is it just me? why do some countries feel the urgency to register those who do or don't take the vaccine? Are they using this to force people to comply? If it's effective at all we should see a drop in numbers in 2-3 months. Then more people will come on board, tell them what's the urgency?

www.thelocal.es...

Those who don’t wish to be immunized against the virus will not remain anonymous and the Ministry of Health will register the names of people who refuse to have it and their reasons why, reports 20Minutos.

The Minister of Health, Salvador Illa has assured the Spanish public that the vaccine is effective against the new strain of Covid too, of which "there is no evidence" in Spain.

This information will be included in a ‘vaccination registry’ of each citizen. This new information appeared in a report on Vaccination Strategy against Covid, which was released by the Ministry of Health on Monday, December 21st.

The document states: "Without prejudice, the duty of collaboration falls on individuals to get vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be voluntary”. Despite this, it adds that "it is considered important to register cases of rejection of the vaccination in the vaccination registry, in order to understand the possible reasons for this in different population groups”.

Those who agree to be vaccinated must first give verbal informed consent, except in certain circumstances when it may be required in writing, for example when it comes to vaccinating children in schools, when parents or guardians are not present.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
the people of the world are being misled for some unknown reason

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Remember way back when people would pay for fake ID's? That's exactly what's going to happen here. There are going to be some imaginative folks that get in early enough to make a sizable income off of creating fake paperwork for non vaxxers.

This is the way.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Unfortunately, I suspect that there is already a publically available list of the small number of people in the ministry of health....

Just in case millions of Spaniards wish to complain.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
They have to compile a list of potential Handmaidens and Studs somehow.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

This is the way

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
Remember way back when people would pay for fake ID's? That's exactly what's going to happen here. There are going to be some imaginative folks that get in early enough to make a sizable income off of creating fake paperwork for non vaxxers.

This is the way.

The black market does sometimes fill a void, but there will have to be value otherwise what's the point? That's the extension of this that concerns me, what restrictions are gonna make them have black market value? Work permits? Travel permits?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

The document states: "Without prejudice, the duty of collaboration falls on individuals to get vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be voluntary”. Despite this, it adds that "it is considered important to register cases of rejection of the vaccination in the vaccination registry, in order to understand the possible reasons for this in different population groups”.

How can you reject something that is 'voluntary'?

You either request the vaccine, or you don't. No need to be added to a register. This is madness for a virus that is fairly harmless for the majority!

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

It would probably start with work permits. That’s how they got most of us to wear a mask. Can’t come in and work if you don’t wear it. So it’s not a law but what in the hell are you going to do? Go hungry? They have ways around actually making something unlawful without actually having to do it.
You can comply with this nice request or you and your family can go hungry.

edit on 12/28/2020 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

"Papers please. Show me your papers. . . . . "

Where have I heard this before?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
So how many doses can someone have? Thinking like a driving test someone else takes it for you.
Which vaccine do you have to take? There are quite a few out there and more on the way.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hooray! It’s about time we go to the 2-caste globalist system I’ve heard Jack-All about....

Is it barcodes again this time?

Edit: “Ministry of Health”....

drops mic
edit on 28-12-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This sh!t needs ended with a vengeance.

They are trying to mainstream it now.

kcci article

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

It's about compliance, with the new bio-security state.

Are you with us : or against us ?

Linky : The Corbett Report : The Future of Vaccines.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

"Papers please. Show me your papers. . . . . "

Where have I heard this before?

So much worse than papers.

"You must inject this chemical, of our choice into your body to participate in the world!"
While douchebag people like bill gates play depopulation games.

This is absolute insanity and companies involved need executed.
The mass ceo resignations are starting to make sense.

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Was just about to open a thread for this myself haha glad someone did.

Yeh its not mandatory, but if you refuse it, you're name will be on a list, that list will undoubtedly be used as some sort of gateway list.

Sure you don't have to have the vaccine, but you won't be able to leave the country, or go to a bar, or hang out with friends.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AverageWang

Yeh its not mandatory, but if you refuse it, you're name will be on a list, that list will undoubtedly be used as some sort of gateway list.

Sure you don't have to have the vaccine, but you won't be able to leave the country, or go to a bar, or hang out with friends.

I highly doubt anyone's name would end up on a list in Europe as it would break strict EU data protection and private life laws.

This is more recording reasons for refusal so further study can be done on behavioural insights and nudge studies (the art of getting the public to demand what politicians want without the public realising it) which has te potential to be far worse than just having a name on a database.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I live in Spain and I will not take it but I will also refuse to end up in a register that will be shared with other countries. So I expect the worse for me.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: AverageWang

I highly doubt anyone's name would end up on a list in Europe as it would break strict EU data protection and private life laws.

This is more recording reasons for refusal so further study can be done on behavioural insights and nudge studies (the art of getting the public to demand what politicians want without the public realising it) which has te potential to be far worse than just having a name on a database.

Then send out an anonymous questionnaire did you get the vaccine or not and why you can even ask demographics but you don't need my name on any list. We don't have a list of people names with peanut allergies? but we do likely know the demographics.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

That's pretty much what it is as far as I can see - the article claims it's for "razones de reticencia en diferentes grupos de población" - I'm terrible at Spanish but that reads as 'reasons different groups of population are retecent' to me and can see no mention of taking people's names - things like race and religion can be asked on questionaires providing there's an option to 'rather not say/other' - but names and similar aren't recorded; in the rare cases the are such as medical need, the data must be encrypted and deleted within six months to comply with EU data protection laws and European Court of Human Rights.

Taking names serves little to no purpose for the intended use - any attempt to take names would be in breach of human rights laws and get thrown out of ECHR -

top topics

<<   2 >>

join