It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 375
<< 372  373  374    376  377  378 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Steady everyone!

Biblical has a meaning.

If Biden is sworn in or attempts to swear in, then the charges shift from attempted coup to coup.

The Military know exactly what is happening.

If an illegitimate President is sworn in the the Military get a green light.

I don't see a 46th President.

I see a complete change in how we implement Governments.

It will be radical ... it has to be.

Stay the course.

Ask yourself, why are the detractors here. Usually they only bother to turn up at the start of a thread.

They have a right to be heard as do we all. But, why now, at the end of a thread.

P

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Probably because .Q. is now associated with what happened at the capitol because instigators were wearing .Q. shirts. This is the .Q. thread so....

...and there is this:

edit on 1/13/2021 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: added pic

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TigerDrew
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That sounds very much like the concept of 'Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars'

That brings back memories...

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: carewemust

I personally don’t think Trump will be President. He will help get through this but there are so many out there that have such a great hatred for him due to the media attacks I dont think it is the best move. I’m thinking Pompeo or even just a military leader until the next election in 2 years.

Even if all the truth comes out it Trump is the messenger I don’t feel you will get as much buy in. I like Trump but don’t see it happening

This is how I feel as well. I don't think it's in the best interest of the country for him to be president after this. It would for surely be civil war if held a 2nd term in this current state. Sadly.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

My drinking buddy "Cratie", finally discovered what brought her out in Hives for 3 weeks in November - when I took a litre of Grey Goose to our "bubble New Years Eve" and she got it again!

No allergy to any other vodka... just Grey Goose - weird.

So as to use space productively - I've not seen this posted on the thread yet:

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo cancelled his Europe trip at the last minute on Tuesday:

from Reuters:

“Secretary of State Mike Pompeo cancelled his Europe trip at the last minute on Tuesday after Luxembourg's foreign minister and top European Union officials declined to meet him, European diplomats and other people familiar with the matter said”
1:45 PM Est · Jan 12, 2021

I wonder why the EU refused to meet?

edit on 13-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

Conceding, but winning. I just did this big time IRL.

The govt gets fixed, DS gets trounced, perps get nabed, Trump gets a break, so do the victims of Woke culture.....US.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

In a hurry to prostrate themselves before Jojo.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Prometheus BIOLOGICAL TECHNOLOGIES OFFICE, DARPA [PDF] from 2016.

The Prometheus program aims to develop a molecular host prognostic assay to measure infectious disease contagiousness. Prometheus will focus specifically on the early prognosis of pathogen transmission potential prior to the onset of symptoms. By the end of the program, a minimal set of early host biomarkers will be identified in humans that correlate with and predict contagiousness less 24 hours after infection.

Army Tests New All Domain Kill Chain: From Space To AI Aug 5, 2020.

Experimental AI software, Prometheus and SHOT, can turn masses of data – from both government and commercial satellites – into precise targets for long-range missiles and cannon. But what do the humans do?

UPDATED with Lt. Gen. Karbler remarks WASHINGTON: A successful field test in Germany shows how satellite surveillance, artificial intelligence, and long-range artillery could combine to devastating effect in future war, a senior Army official said this morning. The data from that test will feed into both computer models and future field experiments later this year in the US – part of the ambitious Project Convergence exercise – and in the Pacific.

“To be able to provide that data back to the warfighter near real time …I know the word ‘game-changer’ is overused, but frankly, that is a game-changer.”

“Eventually we want this stuff on every ground platform and even down to the soldier,” he said, “but those are a couple of years away.” (While Nelson didn’t mention it, the new IVAS targeting goggles about to enter service will eventually link their wearers to AI target recognition system).

The first piece of AI software, called Prometheus, quickly combs the data for anomalies and correlations and then identifies potential threats and targets.

Sounds like something outta The Matrix.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Well, because Qanon is back in the news in a big way. Your beliefs in the future of our government seem silly, but it's interesting how so many people really believe this.

For example, let's say this is all true. Then what? Trump decides a radical military intervention of the inauguration and throws the country into chaos?

Meanwhile, he expects the rest of the country to just trust him as they await for the evidence to be displayed?

Why not start releasing all the evidence now to prepare the country and give reason to a military intervention?

And if nothing happends january 20th, then will Qanon believers admit they were tricked?

If the Q plan turns out to be real ill admit i was wrong

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Starcrossd

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo cancelled his Europe trip at the last minute on Tuesday:

from Reuters:

“Secretary of State Mike Pompeo cancelled his Europe trip at the last minute on Tuesday after Luxembourg's foreign minister and top European Union officials declined to meet him, European diplomats and other people familiar with the matter said”
1:45 PM Est · Jan 12, 2021

Perhaps no friends...

The Luxembourg leg of the trip was called off on Monday after its foreign minister Jean Asselborn called Trump “criminal” for inciting the attack.

Asselborn described the outgoing US president to RTL radio as a “political pyromaniac who must be brought before a court”.

The Guardian

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   
For those interested in who Q is, what this is all about and where we are apparently at, the following may be enlightening. It may also lower blood pressure a little.

Simon Parkes Video Update 2021-01-12

Can anyone enlighten me further regarding Simon Parkes?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   
As we've had a reminder about our role as comforters,when the public awaken - here is a re-post of the flyer I generated a while back. It may be useful but it's only an ice-breaker and we need to think through "What next?":

Dear fellow Citizens...

Perhaps we should spend a lil time sharing ideas on how we will comfort the following groups of people?

1) Family:
a) Seniors,
b) Children,
c) Siblings and wider family (assumed partners is already in process?)

2) Social circles:
a) Church,
b) Clubs, Lodges, Gym, Knitting Circles etc.,
c) Bars, Restaurants

3) Work and Businesses:
a) Immediate work peers, bosses, underlings,
b) Customers and Suppliers,
c) Local businesses,
d) Supermarkets

4) Local goverment and First responder contacts

Can't think of other groups so please feel free to add any obvious ones I've forgotten.

edit on 13-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Creepy...Q is a quantum computer.
There’s an old twilight zone episode like that. youtu.be...

edit on 13-1-2021 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12
You wonder how people can believe this is true... I always wonder how anyone cannot believe it's true. Not even a little. To me... that's insanity. Living your life wrapped up in lies and believing it's true... I watch people do it all the time. They act like bots or zombies. It's kind of scary
edit on 13-1-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist
Sideshow Bart (AS) was/is saying the same thing. It was actually my first impression too way back in the beginning. Not sure that I believe that now but I do keep the possibility open. Actually, at this point I pretty much keep any logical possibility open but they are dwindling fast.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Verum Aeternus...

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: nerbot

Creepy...Q is a quantum computer.
There’s an old twilight zone episode like that.

I thought I'd seen them all - can you remember any details to ID the episode?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Per E,

There is no step 5.

Keep up.

Reference Q Drops 3851 and 3606.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
CIA has a new logo

What does it look like to you guys?

I keep squinting but I still can't see what the hidden picture is.

I see a failure at trying to be some M.C. Escher thing

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Dancing with the Dare and the Devil and Decisions.
Deadlines are coming due.
Due's must be paid.
Distractions necessary.
Develop certain elements and Dynamics to be properly Dialed in this Dramatic story.
What is so Ludacris about Trevor Noah's Story Arctonight vs.original airing?
Who just bought a mansion for 27.5 mil in Bel-Air?
Why are they openly admitting that they are balancing their karma for past "Adult" entertainment ?
What are they referring to when they talk about the White Bronco? An Island? What is a "Kid Nation?"
Who are you watching when the Comedy is Central?
Learn their comms?
Over Air
What is the difference between a prize and peace?
No Deals!

The show must go on.
It is quiet riveting.
Watch. Learn. Dial in. Spread Truth!!
A deadline not met doesn't make for a dead line.
Calculated and Controlled..
Back up anything worth saving.
It is hard to navigate the waters without any light.
What is the organic source when a star is born?
1937 vs. 2018
Godwins Law versus God Wins!!!
In joy, The show.

top topics

<< 372  373  374    376  377  378 >>

join