It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Okay, now I found the parts I was missing, let's take a look back here a bit...

December 30th, 2020

January 5th, 2021

January 6th, 2021

Now

So what does this mean? Well for one thing "the military is the the only way" comes into play. The "vote" must happen on the Senate floor, not by zoom or in Chuck's house. Right now the members cannot be protected until XXXX, so, in the meantime...

MOAR:

DJT said one key thing in his speech today. "I hope Mike Pence does the right thing..." He then tweeted

DJT gave Pence a chance.

My guess, judging by the Q drops leading up to this: Pence and Pelosi were arrested. He failed to do the right thing, and, if Lude Media is correct, he did this over an affair. Will we ever know? Will we see Nana in an orange jumper? Since it didn't go down can Pence come clean? Tune in...

edit on 6-1-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
My lying eyes.

Media calling this a violent ARMED violent insurrection, yet I see mostly people walking around waving flags.

Yet I watch BLM and ANTIFA burning, using explosives and beating people and that is called peaceful protest by the same media.

Either I am blind or my eyes lie to me.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Maybe this was the plan all along..

Having fraudulent president certified then shown to have cheated without a doubt and destroy rest of the integrity left in the system. Maybe its so corrupt it has to brought down completely and rebuild it ground up from the rubble.

Did not expect this to happen to be frank.

edit on 6-1-2021 by samuelsson because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
NBC just brought up the 911 attack and how a Plane was going to be used against the US Capital Building. Weird given that strange report about a plane yesterday isn't it?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Trump calling in NG

link

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The People sat back for 30+ days as the evidence piled up of election fraud. Waiting for the politicians to do the right thing. They didn’t. People are now lashing out.

The govt had its chance. Punted. Now they will have to live with heads on a swivel.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

There's like 200 people there max.

It's not going to change a thing. They don't have the numbers.

Now if one million plus had shown up that would be different. But they didn't.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick
Trump calling in NG

link

Should have had NG at each state securing elections.

Epic Fail.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
NBC just brought up the 911 attack and how a Plane was going to be used against the US Capital Building. Weird given that strange report about a plane yesterday isn't it?

I heard that. I was honestly wondering if Trump was going to use reports of a rouge plane to force the evacuation of the capital building.

If the military is the only way, then it makes sense that Trump needed an incident which would justify calling in the military. Imagine the optics if a marine battalion just swooped in while Congress was counting votes and started arresting people?

I wonder who might find themselves on the way to Gitmo some time later tonight?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

Posted the same on Q4414 a few pages back.

A protester hangs from a balcony in the Senate Chamber after Trump supporters breached the U.S. Capitol in Washington, DC.
twitter.com...

Crazy...2021 under SIEGE...
twitter.com...

Guns drawn...
twitter.com...

I forget to add this, they knew... DJT

False Flat Coup Chaos Theory

Memorandu m on Inadmissibility of Persons Affiliated with Antifa Based on Organized Criminal Activity Issued on: January 5, 2021

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

Be crazy if by the end of this you all turn on trump.

link   
Maybe this is rationalizing on my part , but Trump supporters didn’t loot random businesses, burn random buildings, take over property that didn’t belong to them.....This is the People’s House and they have every right to demand OUR representatives Listen to them !!!

The ene-media is screaming how outrageous this protest is, they’ve Never seen ANYTHING like this, yeah really ?? Not the summer long riots, they never happened ? “ Trump needs to be impeached for stoking outrage “ they scream, how about all the liberal lawmaker’s marching side by side with BLM and Antifa ? I know two wrongs don’t make a right, but WTH were they when the police were locked in a building with “peaceful protestors” trying to burn them alive ? Now they’re screaming about where the police are ? Now they’re screaming for the National Guard, that they screamed had No business being involved in their protests ?

God, I need to walk away for a few, the emotions right now are making me physically feel sick.

link   
Yeah has always been a theory in the back of my mind. That this was the Clinton machine all along, gathering the opposition, building hope, only to let us down and cause mass chaos and rioting. Whatever the truth this has been the most fascinating psychological ride of a lifetime. It's just amazing that people are like "Why is this happening?" Idiots. This was inevitable and I can't help but feel a little giddy watching it all unfold, even if I'm all out of popcorn.

A HUGE thank you to all for the updates. Trying to work today is futile. Back to lurk mode.
a reply to: samuelsson

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Maybe this is rationalizing on my part , but Trump supporters didn’t loot random businesses, burn random buildings, take over property that didn’t belong to them.....This is the People’s House and they have every right to demand OUR representatives Listen to them !!!

The ene-media is screaming how outrageous this protest is, they’ve Never seen ANYTHING like this, yeah really ?? Not the summer long riots, they never happened ? “ Trump needs to be impeached for stoking outrage “ they scream, how about all the liberal lawmaker’s marching side by side with BLM and Antifa ? I know two wrongs don’t make a right, but WTH were they when the police were locked in a building with “peaceful protestors” trying to burn them alive ? Now they’re screaming about where the police are ? Now they’re screaming for the National Guard, that they screamed had No business being involved in their protests ?

God, I need to walk away for a few, the emotions right now are making me physically feel sick.

Don't forget how great the CHOP/CHAZ was painted by the media during the summer.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Hasnt all of this been an epic fail?

Im cerainly not enjyoing the show.

Trusting the plan

And this movie is awsome i admit.. but its not a movie. Were talking about peoples lives.

Yet they "have it all" and it has still come to this.

# that.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

"Yet they "have it all" and it has still come to this."

Regardless of whether that is true or not it was ALWAYS going to come to this.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Donut Operator

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I’m positively serious right now.

Why are there people dressed up as Vikings?!???

link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I'm glad I'm not watching CNN or one of the other msm channels. The live videos are showing patriots peacefully standing on the steps and walkways of the Capitol. Police are allowing that and standing nearby, and nobody is being violent.

link   
I know that there were plants in the antifa protests. Committing violence making it look like antifa was doing it.

Who's to say that didn't happen here. Anyone that wanted to set up this protest had days to plan for doing that.

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join