It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Anthony Fauci and Top Officials Chose the Moderna Covid-19 Vaccine over Pfizer.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

originally posted by: CopeLongCut
No matter. Either or. The shot I refuse.

I hope you live alone. I mean, I have some skepticism towards it. I won't be the first one in line but I will wait and see what happens and I will eventually take it. I want to live and if the vast majority of people who take the vaccine don't die, I won't either.

You do know you have a higher risk of dying from a plethora of other health issues, right?
edit on 28-12-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, December 28, 2020

The Moderna Covid-19 vaccine was FDA approved approximately 1 week after the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine.

Rather than take the Pfizer vaccine, Dr. Fauci and colleagues waited until the Moderna vaccine was approved. From Tuesday 12/22/2020:

WASHINGTON — Dr. Anthony Fauci and other top government health officials received their first dose of the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine on Tuesday.

Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, received the shot around 10 a.m. ET at the National Institutes of Health Clinical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.

The first vaccine to be authorized and distributed was the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine starting last week.
More at: www.nbcnews.com...

Is it possible the Moderna vaccine is safer than the Pfizer vaccine?

Of the "side effects" we're hearing about in people vaccinated, it seems that most of them come after a Pfizer vaccine inoculation.

This ATS thread describes one Pfizer recipient's adverse reaction: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This ATS thread describes another Pfizer recipient's adverse reaction: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If the top people at Health and Human Services (FDA / NIH are subsidiary departments of HHS) are choosing MODERNA, shouldn't those who choose to be vaccinated, request the Moderna brand also?

-CareWeMust

Isn’t Moderna the company Fauci has a stake in? My memory sucks but I thought I remember reading way back in the Spring that it was just one of the many Fauci conflicts of interest. Lots of reasons why it would benefit him to take that particular vax if true... not the least of which is better control over what’s actually in the syringe.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
For people over seventy five, the Moderna vaccine is a better choice. I read that over five weeks ago. For the majority of people the pfizer vaccine is just as good. Just real old people since it utilizes the dead virus instead of monoclonal antibodies. Old people usually still have a immune system, it is just weak, the monoclonal type is more broad, focusing on a single virus strain is better I think in real old people. Now for the people who have their immune system disabled for reasons like transplants or even from some cancer therapies, no vaccine is going to help because you cannot stimulate what you do not have.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyFree72

Monday, December 28, 2020

The Moderna Covid-19 vaccine was FDA approved approximately 1 week after the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine.

Rather than take the Pfizer vaccine, Dr. Fauci and colleagues waited until the Moderna vaccine was approved. From Tuesday 12/22/2020:

WASHINGTON — Dr. Anthony Fauci and other top government health officials received their first dose of the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine on Tuesday.

Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, received the shot around 10 a.m. ET at the National Institutes of Health Clinical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.

The first vaccine to be authorized and distributed was the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine starting last week.
More at: www.nbcnews.com...

Is it possible the Moderna vaccine is safer than the Pfizer vaccine?

Of the "side effects" we're hearing about in people vaccinated, it seems that most of them come after a Pfizer vaccine inoculation.

This ATS thread describes one Pfizer recipient's adverse reaction: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This ATS thread describes another Pfizer recipient's adverse reaction: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If the top people at Health and Human Services (FDA / NIH are subsidiary departments of HHS) are choosing MODERNA, shouldn't those who choose to be vaccinated, request the Moderna brand also?

-CareWeMust

Isn’t Moderna the company Fauci has a stake in? My memory sucks but I thought I remember reading way back in the Spring that it was just one of the many Fauci conflicts of interest. Lots of reasons why it would benefit him to take that particular vax if true... not the least of which is better control over what’s actually in the syringe.

Both Dr. Fauci and Dr. Gates were focused a lot on the Moderna vaccine most of the Fall. Maybe it really is the safest of the two.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Thank-you for the VALUABLE info. I didn't know MODERNA was best for people over age 75.

It surprises me how the media keeps talking as if there is no vaccine. i.e. "Darkest days are ahead of us".

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
What is this? Dr. Fauci is saying public opinion polls guided statements he initially said were driven by SCIENCE?

twitter.com...

edit on 12/28/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
For people over seventy five, the Moderna vaccine is a better choice. I read that over five weeks ago. For the majority of people the pfizer vaccine is just as good. Just real old people since it utilizes the dead virus instead of monoclonal antibodies. Old people usually still have a immune system, it is just weak, the monoclonal type is more broad, focusing on a single virus strain is better I think in real old people. Now for the people who have their immune system disabled for reasons like transplants or even from some cancer therapies, no vaccine is going to help because you cannot stimulate what you do not have.

The Moderna™ and Pfizer™ vax products, do not contain parts of a dead virus, as you mentioned.

These are a completely new, unproven, experimental, untried form of gene-therapy, that are now being labeled as a new kind of vaccine.
They will 'program' your cells into producing similar proteins to the supposed Coronavirus™, so that your body will then supposedly develop antibodies to those new proteins.

So the guinea-pigs receiving the first shots, may or may not understand that they are gene-therapy guinea-pigs.

Seems like we'll all be going down the genetically-modified, reprogrammed trail, if Big-Pharma™ has it's way.

Linky : The Corbett Report : The Future of Vaccines.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

What is this? Dr. Fauci is saying public opinion polls guided statements he initially said were driven by SCIENCE?

twitter.com...

Dr. Falsi is a 80 year-old liar.
Why is he not retired and playing shuffleboard in Florida ?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

originally posted by: rickymouse

The Moderna™ and Pfizer™ vax products, do not contain parts of a dead virus, as you mentioned.

These are a completely new, unproven, experimental, untried form of gene-therapy, that are now being labeled as a new kind of vaccine.
They will 'program' your cells into producing similar proteins to the supposed Coronavirus™, so that your body will then supposedly develop antibodies to those new proteins.

So the guinea-pigs receiving the first shots, may or may not understand that they are gene-therapy guinea-pigs.

Seems like we'll all be going down the genetically-modified, reprogrammed trail, if Big-Pharma™ has it's way.

Linky : The Corbett Report : The Future of Vaccines.

I see you are right, I guess I misread or misunderstood something when I read the Moderna info. they use a different lipid profile and possibly different targets of the spike protein from what I just read now. I read about a bunch of them at the same time, maybe it was the one from OZ that had the actual virus remnants, but that one had some bad side effects and was discontinued. They have a lot of companies making vaccines.

I thought there was something about the adenovirus being used in the oxford type vaccine, but I assumed they were coupled with moderna, but that is different. It was the astrazenica vaccine that is tolerated by seniors better.
www.cbsnews.com...

Too many pharma companies floating around in my head lately, getting them mixed up.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

twitter.com...

He can't find anyone to play shuffleboard with him. He keeps talking science and insists on contract tracing of the pucks.

edit on 28-12-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
See the Pfizer CEO interview at this post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It may be worth of consideration, that the confusion we all feel, the mixed-messages, the shifting of goalposts, and the ominous prediction of a Cold-Dark-Winter™ : may be done on purpose.

Some kind of pernicious mindflux, gaslighting, power-play.

Why ?
WHO™ knows why...

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

See the Pfizer CEO interview at this post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Love the comments : " Thinking is a luxury we don't have, but stupidity is free " !!

When a billionaire technocrat interested in nothing but profit$$$$, tells us to "trust the science' : then none can deny that science has been usurped by TPTB, at least to some degree, to be used against us.

edit on 28-12-2020 by Nothin because: sp

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

originally posted by: CopeLongCut
No matter. Either or. The shot I refuse.

I hope you live alone. I mean, I have some skepticism towards it. I won't be the first one in line but I will wait and see what happens and I will eventually take it. I want to live and if the vast majority of people who take the vaccine don't die, I won't either.
How egotistic, self-preoccupied, solipsistic, narcissistic can you be to tell me. "I hope you live alone".

Let me guess here. You're an philanthropist? A self absorbed maniac?
edit on 29-12-2020 by CopeLongCut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Screw the vaccines get your vitamin D in big doses.

Complete with information on Swine flu vaccine causing Narcolepsy

Narcolepsy fiasco spurs Covid vaccine fears in Sweden

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

Honestly, those who don't yet see that this is a weapon in the arsenal of social planners will never wake up, they have refused their red pill.

They openly applaud it.
Too thick to even avert their ears and eyes away from the mainstream media for one millisecond of their lives.

“But, but, it’s a dangerous virus. Everyone needs to be fearful of it. We need proof that everyone around us is vaccinated against this ultra-scary virus. Everyone must carry a card. Everyone must comply must obey. I’m scared.”

This is all but yet another small move in a very looong game.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Here's an interesting twist on the vaccine story. A nurse got the vaccine and about a week later and tested positive for the virus.
www.yahoo.com...

(Reuters) - A nurse in California tested positive for COVID-19 more than a week after receiving Pfizer Inc's vaccine, an ABC News affiliate reported https://(link tracking not allowed)/2L8iBel on Tuesday, but a medical expert said the body needs more time to build up protection.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   
So a DR got the vaccine, then the virus x days later.
If you get the vaccine, you still must quarantine when travelling internationally.

What the hell does the vaccine do?

also, this new ''mutant strain that is highly contagious'' sounds like corporate marketing trying to sell vaccines.

what a fkd up world we live in

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

twitter.com...

This is crazy.. but fits some of the theories about Fauci's connections with China.

It looks like Dr Fauci's Moderna covid-19 vaccine was developed in January of 2020.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
I dont believe them, those people will never get the vaccine, its a saline injection

Often times, simple direct TRUTHS, as you spoke on 12/28/2020 are the most accurate TRUTHS.

Congratulations, DrUAE.

<< 1    3 >>

join