It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The girl who took the shot and fainted died 10 hours later maybe

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

It has been tested that was why we had to wait. This is so much safer than the old method of killing or weaking a live virus. The old method you litterally were infected with the virus and they relied on your immune system to kill it before it could hurt you. In the past this has not always been the best approach.

Now they done away with the risk of infecting people with the virus instead it uses synthetic messenger RNA, or mRNA, a molecule that tells cells how to build proteins. With it, you can trick cells into producing proteins usually found in SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, and stimulate the immune system -- without making patients sick.

So your body will produce a chemical and your immune system will attack anything with that chemical. Your teaching it how to kill the virus by teaching our immune system to attack anything containing those chemicals. The only threat it posses is the same every shot does and that is an alergic reaction. For example people alergic to eggs often have problems taking shots. Apparently shell fish allergies can also cause problems so far that seems to be the problem with the corona vacine.

Currently no one has died because of the vaccine and to be honest its very unlikely they will. to have a reaction severe enough to kill you is highly unlikely where talking billions to one kind of thing.

I personally think no longer using the virus is a huge breakthrough meaning we should be able to irradicate virusses quicker by simply coding our immune system.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Enjoy!

Nurse Tiffany Dover Pontes is DEAD, confirmed, check for yourself on Ancestry

I was just being sarcastic to all the gullible sheeple.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Top tip! Show people how "awoke" you are by calling people "Sheeple".

Get extra points for referring to TPTB.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Alright read this

And watch this

and call me in the morning

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Generally, if you are going to post links to vids and stuff it behoves you to post some kind of summary. Some of us have actual life's to live? You know?
edit on 3-1-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

It'll be here as long as you live.

You could've watched it by now!
edit on 3-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Lovely. Any chance of that summary?

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

All world leaders belong to a big club that's why they
are all saying the same thing. Not one is questioning
vaccines. And they aren't safe. Not by a damn site.
edit on 3-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Step away from your keyboard. Unless you will actually post a summary of the vids you posted?

Please, don't bang on about TPTB when and if you reply.

It's just utter BS.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Your whole life is utter BS. lol

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Don't let me talk anyone out of taking the vaccines. Just don't force those that don't want to take the experimental unproven RNA drug. They call a vaccine. Already they are forcing those with good jobs to take the vaccine as a requirement.

If the vaccines actually work you don't have to force others to take them. You will be protected by the vaccines. They don't yet know whether or not the vaccine are even effective.

WHO Chief Scientist Says There Is No Evidence That COVID Vaccines Work

Nurse Gets Bells Palsy From "Vaccine"!
edit on 3-1-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Just everything i watched was either a llie or misleading i could only watch to about 20 min mark as you can tell whoever put this together is clueless.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

summary was this vacines bad so im going to lie to you so you believe me. the person who put together the video is so clueless he thought the doctor saying a vacine is to prevent symptoms not to prevent infection. Vacines never and have never prevented infection not how they work. What they do is prepare your immune system to kill the virus. Meaning you get infected but your body will not llow the virus to take over. your body kills it before you even get sick.

But the idiot who made the videa has no clue how a vacine works and thought he had a gotcha moment. Then tried to tie it to military because they are distributing it. Yes governments will use their military it has the trucks and distribution centers they need. The alternative spend millions setting up a network even though their military already has one. i think id be mad if they bought trucks and warehouses to ship the virus be a waste on massive scaale as they would have to create it to set up probably a year then about 9 months to distribute and then a year to cloose it down.

Look if your scared of the virus dont take it. But to lie and have someone not take it because you lied will just let this virus continue longer. this virus wont be hard to kill off
edit on 1/4/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
So what's up...did this chick take the big 'dirt nap', or what??

Can someone break it down for me?

Or, is this chick just goin' all Bushwookie on us, you know, turtle-shellin'? She Anne Frankin' us?

Break it down for me!

edit on 1/4/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
So what's up...did this chick take the big 'dirt nap', or what??

Can someone break it down for me?

Or, is this chick just goin' all Bushwookie on us, you know, turtle-shellin'? She Anne Frankin' us?

Break it down for me!

I looked for info last night and can’t find anything recent about her. DDG search went like this...dead, alive, dead, alive...... The family supposedly posted a vid of her alive on 12/21 but it’s been deleted since( at least from the link they gave). “Supposedly” there’s attorneys involved and I read something about a gag order, not sure where that would’ve came from or if it’s even true. Basically just a bunch of nonsensical BS is all I can find. Don’t really have the time or interest to try and super sleuth the silliness.

Her silence is strange. All she has to do is show her face with something that proves what day it is, tell everyone she’s alive and it would all be over in nanoseconds. Really weird that she won’t do that.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Thanks. Glad I didn't waste my time watching it!

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Her silence is strange. All she has to do is show her face with something that proves what day it is, tell everyone she’s alive and it would all be over in nanoseconds. Really weird that she won’t do that.

I completely agree on this point! Allegedly her employer has instructed her not to speak under threat of some kind of penalty. Why this is remains unclear, but apparently she has been told to refer any and all questions to the hospital's legal team. This, in and of itself, is very strange.

I believe she's alive, but it's really weird she's being so silent. Make exactly zero sense! The longer she stays silent the more attention she draws, which is the exact opposite of the stated reasons given to date for her silence in the first place. Doesn't take a "rocket surgeon" to figure that out! At this point she runs the very real risk of branding herself for LIFE, both personally and professionally.

And here's another strange element. The nursing field right now is one with high demand and a seller's market for qualified personnel. If she's an ICU lead nurse, she's more than qualified. If my employer threatened me like that, I'd tell them to GFTS's and go somewhere else! Nobody will control my personal life like that, certainly no employer.

Just doesn't make any sense. WTF, over?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

You only watched half of it? What a waste there aren't any lies to it
what would be the point of that.

But the idiot who made the videa has no clue how a vacine works

There's a complete and very graphic demonstration on how this vaccine
differs from other vaccines.

Look if your scared of the virus dont take it. But to lie and have someone not take it because you lied will just let this virus continue longer. this virus wont be hard to kill off

Nobody as far as I know is here to lie about anything. The evidence we
are being lied to and you believe a lie is horrendous. How can you not
see or even consider that possibility if you're so worried about being lied
to?

You stopped watching because you felt your little paradigm being totally
threatened. That is just cowardly. And then you wonder how they could
perpetuate such a lie when lying politicians and money are involved.

It's because people like you won't see the truth. It's called ignorance.
Go back to bed and enjoy the nightmare you wake up to when the
alarm goes off. I'm not here to lie to anyone because I don't give a sh#t
about anything enough to lie.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Why watch a video made by someone who clearly has no clue how a vaccine even works?

Ie ignorant. At worst a plain liar.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Thank you for that and for giving this your time.

Now you're an anti vaxxer! welcome to the club there's a
kegger outback.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join