It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Future of Vaccines

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This video has generated more than a thousand comments in just three short hours. It's pretty hard to summarize The Corbett Report, so if you can't watch it now, bookmark it and watch it at home.

Merry Christmas!!

If the Gateses and the Faucis and the representatives of the international medical establishment get their way, life will not return to normal until the entire planet is vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2. What many do not yet understand, however, is that the vaccines that are being developed for SARS-Cov-2 are unlike any vaccines that have ever been used on the human population before. And, as radically different as these vaccines appear, they represent only the very beginning of a complete transformation of vaccine technology that is currently taking place in research labs across the planet. This is a study of The Future of Vaccines.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Funny,.I was just reading this yesterday.

I thought of making a thread on it,.but.it kinda started depressing me. It's bill gates latest speech on the future and coming year. It echoes much of this. It's gonna be a vaccine.and experimental drug future for everyone. The world gets to be the Guinea pigs for every new experimental medical technology that comes out. It's gonna be a brave new world alright.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

The common cold is a strain of corona virus. We've always been told you could not make a vaccine for the common cold. Why is this one different? Or has that always been a lie because it was more profitable to endlessly treat the symptoms of the cold rather than create a vaccine?

In my age range I have a 99.98 percent chance of surviving commievirus19. Why the hell would I want to take a new vaccine?

No thanks, Mr. Gates.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
Funny,.I was just reading this yesterday.

I thought of making a thread on it,.but.it kinda started depressing me. It's bill gates latest speech on the future and coming year. It echoes much of this. It's gonna be a vaccine.and experimental drug future for everyone. The world gets to be the Guinea pigs for every new experimental medical technology that comes out. It's gonna be a brave new world alright.

Nothing wrong with making a thread, but it'll be seen here too. That's an interesting piece.

You really do have to wonder if COVID-19 was a bio-weapon and we haven't fully grasped what it has in store for us. The lead-in on the Corbett report "New Normal this ... New Normal that" ... I don't need change. And submitting myself to a vaccine that changes 'me' ... what I am ... nahhhh. Bill Gates can shove that shot right up his own NWO/WHO.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I thought the common cold was a rhinovirus of any of several hundred viruses that made a vaccine impractical.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I think there are lots of types of viruses that are reffered to as "common cold"

Coronavirus, or COVID-19, is a new strain of coronavirus not previously seen in humans that is spreading quickly worldwide. Four other strains of coronavirus are actually very common and usually only cause mild symptoms (like the common cold).Link[ /ex]

edit on 23-12-2020 by FauxMulder because: Stupid link not working

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Exactly.. That's why there is no vaccine.
Way to many variants.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Thanks , will watch this ...Corbett is great as allways

The programing of people by saying " until we get effective treatment " and same time same politicians making sure that cheap effective treatments that really do work and prevent deaths are denied ...is homicide .

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

There are only 7 for corona

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
How do we know these new 'vaccines' won't wind up wiping out the entire human immune system eventually, and then everyone will be hard tethered to the "Master"? A death sentence of..."play by our rules, or you won't get your weekly dose of "Vaccine Potion #69". Now be a good little minion, and get in line!"

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I really do hope that they allow people to choose not to be vaccinated.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Not necessarily a lie.

The reason the there was never a vaccine for the common cold was 3-fold:

1. The disease was mild enough that almost no one had to worry about it.

2. The common cold is actually an umbrella term for a bunch of mild viral illnesses in different families: coronavirus, rhinovirus, and one or two or more others.

3. Previous vaccine technology only worked based on a single specific viral strain, and seeing reason #2, trying to cure all common cold was going to be a fool's errand.

OK, I lied ... 4-fold

4. All of the common cold viruses mutate readily meaning that the strain of virus you defeat one year can return and re-infect you four or five years down the road. However, because your immune system is the amazing thing it is, it partially recognizes the strain as something familiar and fights it off anyway which is why no one ever gets very sick from the common cold. Now, going back to vaccines -- If you have to target 1 specific strain, now your task to make a vaccine for it gets even stupider.

Because the flu is a more serious illness, it makes marginally more sense to study and attempt to develop vaccines for those mutant strains every year, but not so much with the cold. Plus, the flu mutates a little more slowly.

However, this new vaccine technology, *if it proves out*, could change the game a bit by targeting parts of the common cold illness strains that don't mutate readily or at all but tend to stay stable making them recognizable from iteration to iteration. That would mean your shot should work for different strains and it would be less of a fool's errand to develop vaccines for different strains of cold.

Then, the question becomes how necessary it actually is and if it's a good thing to stop being ill at all, ever.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So, this vaccine is of brand new technology? Even more of a reason to not get it.

Then, the question becomes how necessary it actually is and if it's a good thing to stop being ill at all, ever.

I've always liked the saying rub some dirt on it. Gotta keep that immune system strong

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Did I say in my post that I'm leaping out there to get it? And I'm sitting here with a sore arm because I just got a tetanus booster this morning.

My husband isn't lining up for it right away either, and he makes vaccines for a living and understands the ins and outs and the whys to it all. His concern isn't so much the proof of concept, but he'd rather wait until we see it tested more thoroughly. They already do things similar to this in animal vaccines, and it works out fine, but it can also go sideways without the right testing.

He's generally suspicious of any brand-new, sped up vaccine. Now, if we were looking at a disease with a much higher fatality rate (i.e. your chances of dying were much, much higher if you got it), then his position on it would likely change somewhat. The risk of adverse reaction and unknown reaction would be outweighed by the risk of death.

But, yeah, on you last point, it's what I alluded to. If part of the danger of a novel virus is immune system over-reaction, then imagine what would happen if we did discover how to vaccinate ourselves against every little common cold. If that were to occur, any actual infection or viral illness our bodies would happen to see would then actually become novel. That's a recipe for disaster right there.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Interesting that he (considering his profession) is hesitant too. I was reading earlier a story that half of a hospitals staff declined to take it. Then they started offering all the extra doses they had to the local politicians.
edit on 23-12-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Dr. Fauci said on CNN last night that he and his staff at the NIH waited for the moderna vaccine to become available before getting their shots.

Like sending out a sign to all liberals that moderna is the one they want.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Interesting that he (considering his profession) is hesitant too. I was reading earlier a story that half of a hospitals staff declined to take it. Then they started offering all the extra doses they had to the local politicians.

It's not that he's anti-vaccine. It's just that he's not into brand-new ones. Although he generally doesn't bother with the flu shot either, but that's more because he considers the benefits to be dubious when weighed against the actual severity of the illness in question -- another factor when he looks at this shot.

I think for the most part, people are looking at the odds of surviving the disease and thinking they don't really need the shot.

Now, when it comes to our fathers who both have heart issues, we're of a different mind. This shot might be worth it for them even with the attendant risks.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I didn't mean to imply he was anti vax. I think that the majority of people who don't want to take this, are not against other vaccines. At least, I don't equate people being against the covid vax to anti vaxers.

I think for the most part, people are looking at the odds of surviving the disease and thinking they don't really need the shot.

That's the bottom line for me. Not worth the risk of an undertested vaccine.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Eh, his position is that the longer a vaccine is out and operational or being tested, the more refined they can make it.

Basically, they're aiming for a sweet spot. What they want to do is figure out how much ingredient they need to provoke a robust enough immune response to create a lasting effect and protect versus provoking so much that you get the adverse reactions. As time goes on and they get more data, they'll get better at finding that bull's-eye and threading the needle between maximum protection and minimum adverse reaction.

Right now, the odds that they've got it (the whole vaccine mix) really tuned in are very, very low. So you'll see stronger and more adverse reactions in all likelihood because they'll tend to lean toward effective to start with.

The longer a vaccine circulates in use, the more data they have, the safer they can make it. There will always be adverse reactions (because every human is an individual and that's just how some folks are made), but they can reduce that risk way, way down given enough time and data.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
I really do hope that they allow people to choose not to be vaccinated.

The Future of Vaccines

It's just a matter of time until, if you want to be employed, go to school, travel, or do any kind of international business you will be required to have a certification that you have been vaccinated. The Dept. of homeland security will be the officiating entity. Dystopian brave new world with the FEMA camps overflowing with folks that refuse the mark of the beast.

Perhaps I've just read to much chthonian literature.... I hope so!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join