It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California is epicenter of COVID-19

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

They're lying. I'm not buying.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The statistics and reporting are twisted and ass backwards 🚨

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The statistics and reporting are twisted and ass backwards 🚨

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Surely not! California is the model Utopia for how everyone should govern, amirite? That includes handling this pandemic. About the only one who's maybe better was Cuomo, but that's because he killed all his nursing home people.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

You’re right. It’s Tennessee.

Tennessee is the Number One Hotspot for Coronavirus Transmission in the Entire World

Given the state, and the bassackwards belief that it’s not a big deal that most everyone here in TN has, I doubt anyone will be surprised.

Well some of you who share the same beliefs probably will be.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
They should make life easyer by ending all lockdowns.

Lockdowns Do Not Control the Coronavirus: The Evidence

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I can believe it: My sister in law tells me how great CA is at enacting and following covid mandates in one breath and in the next tells me about her weekly dinner party and how they are going skiing and then to Hawaii for the holidays with her next breath. If thats typical in CA I could see why they are the current epicenter... watch out Hawaii.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Just talked to a friend in LA and he has tested positive for COVID. Said it was more like a cold than the flu.

These lockdowns and mask don’t seem to be doing anything to stop it.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

I think the best thing you can do is to set and maintain your regular social bubble. See the same people, do the same activities, avoid going out into the wild as much as possible.

Sure, you're interacting with the same people in your bubble and bringing their bubbles into yours to some extent, but at some level, that's going to happen.

I see the same set of faces at my exercise classes and the rules are well-established at both places for how we handle things. Outside of one lone incident, everyone has been fine.

We tend to avoid going out too much otherwise and make it quick when we do or just send out one of us.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
A thought here for everyone regarding positive results... forget about all the issues with false positives, testing thresh holds, and any covid deniers....... How many people would test positive for the regular flu every year? it's a similar virus. Wouldn't it be the death rate that should matter most? I think every American or citizen of this world, with an IQ above 95 , should look into the death reporting anomalies. Go head.... the info is out there. Don't let the testing numbers scare you without researching . quit letting CNN tell you everything is debunked. Will you accept the challenge , turn off CNN, and do your own homework? give it a shot.... The worst that could happen is you could open your mind! I hope everyone is healthy , safe and enjoys a wonderful CHRISTmas! a reply to: Waterglass

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: daboxfan

it sounds like you are saying Facts not Feelz.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
We believe in truths not facts.

The Thing loves me,
this I know

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Snarl

You’re right. It’s Tennessee.

Tennessee is the Number One Hotspot for Coronavirus Transmission in the Entire World

Given the state, and the bassackwards belief that it’s not a big deal that most everyone here in TN has, I doubt anyone will be surprised.

Well some of you who share the same beliefs probably will be.

I love TN. Whenever I go up to Blue Ridge I always head over to Copperhill / McCayesville.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Gosh, what was the most populous State again?

California?

Ah, mystery solved.

(Spoiler alert, look at percentage of population infected if you want to know the "epicenter.")

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Who's the author of the chart from Twitter?

What data is it based on?

If you have a moment, since you didn't seem to create it yourself.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

California?

Ah, mystery solved.

(Spoiler alert, look at percentage of population infected if you want to know the "epicenter.")

North Dakota?

www.beckershospitalreview.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

California?

Ah, mystery solved.

North Dakota?

Well, I'd call North Dakota a hotspot ... but you can call it the epicenter if that makes sense.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

California?

Ah, mystery solved.

North Dakota?

Well, I'd call North Dakota a hotspot ... but you can call it the epicenter if that makes sense.

I agree North Dakota isn't important enough to call the "EPICENTER" ... Who's going to get scared over North Dakota, most Americans probably can't even find it on a map ... and how many New York Times Editors live in North Dakota?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join