It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC says new Covid strain in UK could already be circulating undetected in U.S.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
They are lumping Covid-related deaths in with influenza and pneumonia as “PIC

COVID-19 Pt. 2: CDC’s New “PIC” and The Hidden Data

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Its been here since September Waterglass.

Chances are it's already halfway around the globe never mind the US.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

what you gonna do about it when all the businesses you want to frequent are closed and there is nothing to do?
who are you going to fight? how are you going to fight?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: vonclod

It seems to me that the places with the worst restrictions also have the worst compliance and the worst cases.

Looks like you don't treat adults like they're competent, and they don't act that way.

Maybe the resentment created through strongarming people who are otherwise fit to behave like competent adults is a bad thing and counterproductive to the goals at the moment? Because while our cases are high and there has been some pressure, we're also trending the right way too at the moment. It's a long downward curve, but it's a trend.

Not so in our case, we had less restrictions than most places, no mask orders, some businesses were limited, many temporarily shut down over the hassle. It started going sideways by Oct, by Nov, it was bad, then is when masks were ordered.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Viruses evolve like all lifeforms. The purpose of a virus, like all lifeforms, is to propagate itself.

A virus will not willingly kill it's own host, so chances are future strains will be even less deadly and less nasty. (less deadly than 99.97% will be quite the achievement)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka
Anecdotally that seems to be the case, who knows though, hard to trust any info. The virus "evolving" if you will, is interesting, it's neither alive, nor dead, and do things "evolve"(is that the right word?) that quickly.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

They said they don't know ?

Why are they suddenly being honest ?

Hmmmm : suspicions arise...

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Dr. Michael Yeadon says :

What is the real motivation for attempting to vaccinate millions of healthy people?

approximately 65 to 72% of the population has immunity to COVID-19—accomplishing a critical level of herd immunity. Thus, he affirms, “the pandemic is effectively over” and citizens “should immediately be permitted to get back to normal life.”

This new September strain boogieman is just another round of the same old PSYOP .

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ket. I believe you. The minuscule difference either of these two guys could have on our larger problems is next to moot.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I admit to that tendency in myself, looking for the answer I want. I find iteasy and if truth be told, lazy, to just go for those confirming bits of information.

I have a daughter and a grand daughter who work as nurses and both are on overtime. Here in my small corner of a small state in a town separated from any other town by an hours drive with one hospital center is filled to the max so that people who are sick must be taken to other towns for care.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

Do you find me pleading ignorance in that post? I re-read it on your claim and came up empty, though I suppose that if you wanted, you could claim this very sentence as more of that. Oh well.

I have not idea (see, there I go again with what you might label ''claiming ignorance'' ) how you came up with that observation. Who and when was the available pool of health care workers slashed. But I can tell you from what I have heard from nurses in my family they are dealing with real infections here and not just dancing bears prancing through their ERs

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Bigly.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

We've had masks in place since early summer, and it spiked anyhow and four months later. Masks are simply placebos to make people feel better about things in most cases.

And before you bag on people who don't mask, you hardly see anyone without one around here ... ever. I'd prefer to go without because it makes it harder on me to breath, but they don't even allow for exemptions anymore here.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I admit to that tendency in myself, looking for the answer I want. I find iteasy and if truth be told, lazy, to just go for those confirming bits of information.

Myself as well, I think being on ATS over the years has taught me to be more critical, but still fall trap. The problem here is it's all to fluid, they are still learning.

I have a daughter and a grand daughter who work as nurses and both are on overtime. Here in my small corner of a small state in a town separated from any other town by an hours drive with one hospital center is filled to the max so that people who are sick must be taken to other towns for care.

Yikes, not good. Hopefully they stay as safe as is possible, they are the hero's in all of this. I have talked to a nurse a month back, asked if it was for real(things were ramping up) she looked at me like..of course it is you dolt!!

We were doing so well too.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Interesting how the claim can be made to a group of people who frequent a conspiracy website where brainwashing, mind control and propaganda are constant topics of discussion. Might it be claimed that resorting to that interpretation of opposing views could also be pushed off as brainwashing itself?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

We've had masks in place since early summer, and it spiked anyhow and four months later. Masks are simply placebos to make people feel better about things in most cases.

And before you bag on people who don't mask, you hardly see anyone without one around here ... ever. I'd prefer to go without because it makes it harder on me to breath, but they don't even allow for exemptions anymore here.

I don't think I've personally bagged on anyone about the mask, do I think people should, and have said as much..yes!

All of the rules and so on, right, wrong, or indifferent, were in attempts to slow it down, so as not to overwhelm heath care. Hard to say what worked or didn't. .still very much in progress.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

The problem here is it's all to fluid

Fluid indeed. Flux. Transformational. Cusp. Futurism has been warning about this for ages now. This point of civilizations around the world merging from relative isolation to he conglomerate world society. I think it has most probably been projected as a bottle neck between the past and the future. Maybe an hour glass would be better.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
just when you thought it was safe to (insert scenario here), the phantom plague changes again - and all bets are off. again. this thing is a blank cheque for tyranny.

(post by ZombieZygote removed for political trolling and baiting)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join