It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing is going on

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

So I guess we know how the wuflu truly got here and how Trump got it after the debate...

C’mon man! I’m teasing.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Violater1

For the record, see my mood.

I changed it months ago far before the election.
After the election I started seeing the "Rubicon"
everywhere. Apparently many people noticed
my mood.

Should I explain my mood? Nah...

Your avatar picture is fantastic! 😂👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Thank you

When I was at Ft Benning's, 1st Battalion, 507th wind mill farm 😂😂😂
Special shout out to US Army Black Cat 1st Sgt Kelvin Wilkinson, who's dedication, trained and no doubt saved, thousands of US Military jumpers.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: Mandroid7

Why do Americans keep giving pedos all the power?

Or if not giving it to them, they keep letting them take it and keep it?

Because by the time the average American realizes someone's in power, it's too late to bury them in the back yard.

It's a big country with a lot of laws- you could face life in prison for killing a man who you caught raping your own child.

My own pet theory, though, is that the elites are all in on it, and if you want to get enough power to get anything done you either have to join their club, or do it with them fighting you every step along the way.
Joining their club, of course, means giving them enough blackmail to use against you that they can destroy your whole life at a moments notice if you ever cross them.

So... Is it that we give pedos power, or is it that the people we give power to are corrupted by an existing greater power that controls the existing establishment already?

Very few people took full control of this nation and later most of the world in 1913 (haha, Christian years of course) in a time when there was an abundance of people (and children) around that weren't considered people....
There was every chance for a ruling class to get a taste for what we consider unconventional, and then later turn it into a system of control.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   

"Dark Winter" May Include Internet & Power Blackouts

Dont get too comfortable, we may some day notice that internet is down...World Economic Forum had "internet down" in the script...

Jeremy Jurgens, the World Economic Forum Managing Director, stated: "I believe that there will be another crisis. It will be more significant. It will be faster than what we've seen with COVID.The impact will be greater, and as a result the economic and social implications will be even more significant."

Klaus Schwab, the founder and executive chairman of the World Economic Forum, stated: "We all know, but still pay insufficient attention, to the frightening scenario of a comprehensive cyber attack could bring a complete halt to the power supply, transportation, hospital services, our society as a whole. The COVID-19 crisis would be seen in this respect as a small disturbance in comparison to a major cyberattack." ...

WARNING! “Dark Winter” Begins! Next Phase is “Digital Pandemic” as Cyber Wars Start

edit on 20-12-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Silence is golden? That's a bit disturbing if nothing is actually going on.

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

edit on 20-12-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

"Dark Winter" May Include Internet & Power Blackouts

Dont get too comfortable, we may some day notice that internet is down...World Economic Forum had "internet down" in the script...

Jeremy Jurgens, the World Economic Forum Managing Director, stated: "I believe that there will be another crisis. It will be more significant. It will be faster than what we've seen with COVID.The impact will be greater, and as a result the economic and social implications will be even more significant."

Klaus Schwab, the founder and executive chairman of the World Economic Forum, stated: "We all know, but still pay insufficient attention, to the frightening scenario of a comprehensive cyber attack could bring a complete halt to the power supply, transportation, hospital services, our society as a whole. The COVID-19 crisis would be seen in this respect as a small disturbance in comparison to a major cyberattack." ...

WARNING! “Dark Winter” Begins! Next Phase is “Digital Pandemic” as Cyber Wars Start

Are these internet blackouts due to those crazy and wild internet fires I’ve heard so much about?

Edit: Nvm. I kept reading and it’s clear to me Covid has figured out how to infect the internet. No wonder....

edit on 20-12-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Apparently covid is much more dangerous than we ever imagined

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Silence is golden? That's a bit disturbing if nothing is actually going on.

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

The photo that say's " NO CREEPY JOES..."That's too funny

However, your correct, nothing going on here.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Trump has a long list of ladies who accused him of sexual harassment.

I can't take anyone seriously if they say joe is a creep (he is) but then refuses to acknowledge the long list of creepy things trump has said or been accused of.

At least Joe hasn't suggested he wanted to date his daughter on TV... yet.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

There is the idea out there that one must perform a terrible act on camera in order to get into the elites club. Elite meaning those who control the direction of the world. So perhaps it's not an epidemic of pedos but rather a higher authority that corrupts people.

Not saying i believe it, but who knows... It does make a bit of sense for evil overlords to have blackmail on you so that you never will reveal the truth.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: Mandroid7

Why do Americans keep giving pedos all the power?

Or if not giving it to them, they keep letting them take it and keep it?

Seems to me the thought exercise runs like this, better the pedo you know then those nasty hidden Pedos. What a joke, defending predatory behaviour toward children. Disgusting scum crawlers.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

He should cut back on all that fast food.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join