It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Disrupt Child Cancer fundraiser

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
www.wisconsinrightnow.com...

Black Lives Matter disrupted West Allis’s Candy Cane Lane, which is a fundraiser for childhood cancer, on the evening of December 18, 2020. People on Facebook said members of the group violated traffic rules and shouted expletives at families along the block. Videos show BLM members honking and walking down the Christmas light-festooned street.

First of all, let me say that I support the true form of BLM, but I also think it has been so convoluted at this point it is unrecognizable.
I think the same can be said about some far right groups. I am also for peaceful protests, but there is a time and place, and I'm sorry this isn't it.
#Pathetic! Have we fallen so far that there is no humanity left??!!!

Back to the topic, this is a sad sad day. In this crap year this area wanted to bring some cheer and light and of course some azzhats had to ruin it.
I read about it happening real time on FB and I am honestly surprised it even made it to MSM, maybe the tide is turning and people are just sick and tired of it....

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

It's kinda sad when you feel the need to cuss, shout, and honk your car horn to assert that your life matters.

Especially when you're the only one suggesting that your life doesn't matter.

+30 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

First of all, let me say that I support the true form of BLM,

I don't and never have. Their existence is based on the idea that one group of people's lives somehow matter more than others because of the colour of their skin. The very concept of blm is rooted in the idea of segregating people based on shallow artificial traits. It's always existed as nothing more than a means to turn poor black people against poor white people. When in reality, they should be working together.
edit on 19/12/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I'm on the fence here.
There are some nasty right to assembly laws going down over in GB, I think.
Govs seem to be ff'ing all the constitutional rights and attacking the internet at the same time.
What better way to remove this right?
the "think of the children" screams op to me.
I'd be cautious on this one....kinda like the Facebook (we started) needs punishment stuff.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Their existence is based on the idea that one group of people's lives somehow matter more

I don't honestly believe that was the intention when it started.
A better slogan would have been "Black lives matter TOO"

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
BLM has been off the rails for a while. Some folks walked peacefully but they were duped by the leadership. All the money collected by BLM has done nothing but pay salaries to staff and fund crisis actors. It has done nothing for the communities. It is the worst of the Thug community.

They may march peacefully through my neighborhood but I will not tolerate riot.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

It has done nothing for the communities. It is the worst of the Thug community.

That is what is so incredulous about this whole thing. This fundraiser helps all kids.
It would have been nice if BLM went in and donated to the cause.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Time to get cracking..s

edit on 19-12-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

That is what is so incredulous about this whole thing. This fundraiser helps all kids.

They think of only themselves and their Marxist agenda. Their philosophy appears to be to drag everyone else down to their level of selfishness as they do not have the skills or the brains to rise above victimhood.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod
Hmm, very weird, I said its time to get cracking..s, (head) part of that went missing, I went to edit it back in, it's there?? so I reply, and head..is gone..WTF????

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Yes, but the reply would be that if they aren't especially or only helping black cancer victims, then it doesn't matter because blacks have been so oppressed that only by only helping them can anyone begin to make up for all that because only black people suffered anything in this country ever.

They have on blinders.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Did it again..cant type "heads"
ETA worked this time,,bizarre
edit on 19-12-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

They have on blinders.

The area in question is a working poor area, it is known sometimes as a white trashy place sometimes.
What is crazy is that people see things as a race issue, but most of us know a lot of the unfairness/bias in the world
has zero to do with race, it is all economics. We see that in other countries where there isn't a lot of diversity.
Instead of banding together to get ahead or at the very least help each other with a great cause like childhood cancer they see each other and enemies... yes TPTB must be happy...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Didn't BLM attack a Ronald McDonalds House awhile ago scaring the families there? Are they purposely trying to get people to hate them even more?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I disagree still. It's still based on the idea that you are segregating people by race. If you look back at a lot of the figures that were leaders in change towards race relations in America, the last thing they would have advocated for was something like BLM. They wanted people to be treated all as Americans. Regardless of race. That should be the goal. Every citizen of america, is american. Period. They're not black Americans, they're not Asian Americans, they're not Hispanic Americans or whatever. They are Americans. Yes maybe their cultures and family are from all those places, but they're all american. Period. No qualifiers.

That should be the goal.

Actually, I think my favourite quote on all this has to be from that tupac song changes. Because i've heard it being played at blm protests and stuff and boy did they get the message wrong.

I see no changes, all I see is racist faces
Misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
We under, I wonder what it takes to make this
One better place, let's erase the wasted

Take the evil out the people, they'll be acting right
'Cause mo' black and white is smokin' crack tonight
And only time we chill is when we kill each other
It takes skill to be real, time to heal each other

This i've always thought was the most important part of that song and the most important message behind why anyone who's actually cared about fixing America's race problem always tried to say.

The only way to get past it all is to come together, get over the bull# in the past and realize, both black and white people face the same issues of poverty, substance abuse, killing eachother over nonsense and generally, instead of hating and fighting with eachother should come together to fight the issues plaguing all the poor neighbourhoods in america regardless of demographic.

Groups like blm, the media, social justice bull# all just seem to want to push an agenda that furthers the divide between races and stoke more hatred and anger.

How can anything heal when you've got one side claiming to be victims(not entirely wrong), yet lashing out violently towards an entire other group of people, who for the most part, don't actually have anything to do with the problems the other group of people are claiming victimhood for and in many cases are themselves suffering through similar problems?

The only way progress has ever been made in any positive way with things like this is when the two groups at odds can talk to eachother and come to an understanding and work things out. Division, violence, anger has never made anything like that better.

BLM from the beginning has been based on this. It's based on dividing people and stoking anger and supposed outrages. It was never based on the idea of coming together, to fix the real problems that exist.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Must of been a fund raiser for white cancer patients. That will be a no no in the coming months.

From this moment forward cancer can only infect the black people and only they can have fundraisers.
edit on 19-12-2020 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

a reply to: dug88

Their existence is based on the idea that one group of people's lives somehow matter more

I don't honestly believe that was the intention when it started.

Have you looked into it deeper?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I predict the Democrats will begin placing their black folks back on the shelf till 2024. The narrative is too volatile to let them roam unguided.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
LMAO

The alignments, boundaries, where each respective party/candidate stood on the BLM issue, could not have been more stark and clearly defined in the 2020 election cycle.

America you just put two BLM pom pom raisers of the highest order into the White House. Well, more precisely, you put in a befuddled and brain-fogged stooge that takes his policy leanings like spoonfuls of oatmeal from a committee of handlers, and "just a heartbeat away", an obviously contemptuous and mean-spirited woman who has made her corrosive support for the 2020 riots clear.

It defies logic that people voted on mind-numbingly petty facets of the 2020 campaign, and their #NeverTrump pathology was so severe as to overlook what was at stake here.

I have constantly heard sentiment to the effect of "hurmmm, wellll, the ANTIFAH/BLM mobs will quiet down after their financial backers and political patrons gain power".

I LOFL at that thought.

The genie will not go back into the bottle.

The hourse will not gallop back into the barn.

The 2020 election was referendum on "law and order" vs "BLM POWER!" and sending psychiatrists/social workers out into the wild to psychoanalyze crime suspects in the midst of the fray and generally get in the way of law enforcement.

Not enough people understood this. The criticality of sorting this thing politically was clearly obfuscated and poo poo'd. When, in the first presidential debate, the notion of rioting, violent protesting and looting wasn't touched on by the moderator until about 45-60 minutes into the affair, you knew or at I did that there was a REASON for that: keep it off the radar, deflect, defuse, conceal. How that topic WASN'T the most vital thing to raise in 2020 outside COVID BEGGARS BELIEF. Were it me standing at the lectern, I would've made such an observation patently clear. "But but but Trump's taxes" GTFO here. Cities were aflame this year and the causal and fundamental issues at play in this were relegated to a passing segment in one single debate.

The racial agitation, violent confrontations, degradation of police's political support and policies to effective enforce the law WILL INCREASE.

Law and order WILL DIMINISH.

Your new leaders are not going to do or say anything to denigrate BLM, doesn't matter if what we saw in 2020 escalates, which I expect it to.

BRACE YOURSELVES; A LONG WINTER OF BLM ASCENSION IS COMING.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Must of been a fund raiser for white cancer patients. That will be a no no in the coming months.

From this moment forward cancer can only infect the black people and only they can have fundraisers.

Naturally!

Just like we're seeing with proposals from quote-unquote civil policy EXPERTS.

Access to the vaccine should be made preferential to minorities to "level the playing field"

We are at the tip of the ice burg.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join