It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophylaxis and Early Outpatient Treatment Protoccol for Covid-19

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'm no longer afraid of the Covid-19 Vaccine because....... I'm not going to let them inject me with it. None of my relatives are going to get immunized either. I called them and they had already decided to not get the vaccine. One of them is a care giver and she won't be taking it either.

Instead I will be using the PROPHYLAXIS & EARLY OUTPATIENT TREATMENT PROTOCOL FOR COVID-19

I wonder how much trouble I'm going to have getting a prescription filled for lvermectin and Quercetin? I don't want to wait until I'm infected. I think if the authorities were really looking out for us they would have kits administered or at least available to all house holds, citizens.

Dr. Pierre Kory testifies to Senate Committee about Ivermectin, Dec. 8, 2020
edit on 13-12-2020 by Doctor Smith because: added

edit on Sun Dec 13 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: ALL CAPS are not allowed in titles

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

That is all good. I like that protocol, and thanks! I have recommended a similar protocol to this to a number of my closest friends and loved-ones.

To add a personal comment: I will be coerced (forced?) to receive the vaccine at some point on the sooner rather than later timeline, as a healthcare provider. I don't fault any person for choosing not to receive this vaccine. I have some reservations.

After my injection, I can choose to just accept whatever comes, or try to inactivate or lessen its impact. Personally, I have a 90% chance plus (by my own reckoning) that I already got COVID-19, but was untested, because back at that time the tests were having too many false results to trust anyway. Regardless, I am in a demographic that has less of a risk of bad outcomes from COVID-19, than a usual type vaccine, not even considering the unknown 'safety' of this current sped up vaccine they are throwing at us.

For me, right now, I will choose to try to lessen the effects of the vaccine that I will be forced to take, and for anyone else choosing this as their 'fate', I recommend to take aspirin, ibuprofen, tylenol, and maybe place a hot or cold pack at the injection site for about 10 minutes or more after (as soon as you get away from spying eyes), and that will give you the best chance to lessen the vaccine impact of this novel mechanism vaccine. The hot / cold pack is for immediate use, and the other anti-inflammatory drugs should be continued for a few days, at usual over the counter weight-adjusted daily dosages, IMHO, but all 3 may be taken together for best results.

At my hospital, they asked for a first round of 'volunteers' to start getting doses this coming week (starting tomorrow, potentially). I will be watching what happens to this first batch of volunteers, very carefully. Maybe I will change my mind later, but right now I am skeptical.

edit on 13-12-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: .

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I'm not going to let them inject me with it.

I'm pretty sure that all you have to do is not ask for it.

All caps titles are annoying.

edit on 12/13/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Quercetin is an over the counter supplement.
You should have not trouble finding it, and I know it is on Amazon.

AFAIK, lvermectin is only for vet use ATM.
Good luck with that.

But, even without the Ivermectin, the other supplements should be helpful.
I have read you may need to start with a lower dose of melatonin, and build up to the dosage they mention.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

That’s an interesting take on prophylaxis, many treatment protocols now save most patients. A few docs and PAs I know vent about weird protocols like using these types of treatments and how they work so well. Not the ivermectin though. They also vent about having to send home patients they would normally categorize as cardiac or potential issue patients and move to watchful waiting since the financial cost is less for the hospital, including missing a diagnosis.

Do you know the impact or dangers to patients with abnormal expression of MDR1 which can impact, increase or decrease uptake of ivermectin?

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
thanks for posting this. very helpful guide!

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I'm not going to let them inject me with it.

I'm pretty sure that all you have to do is not ask for it.

All caps titles are annoying.

No. I actually know someone that says they have to get the shot or they aren't allowed to work.

They talk out of both sides of their mouths as always. It's not guaranteed to work as you could get Covid-19 anyway, even if vaccinated? Has HIV in it?????? They are exempt from any responsibility if you were to have a bad reaction.

Other treatments are safer and more effective (the one I mentioned)? But as always. If you mention that fact your are looked at as hysterically insane? That's just the way it's going to be. Ignorance is king.
edit on 13-12-2020 by Doctor Smith because: grammar

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I actually know someone that says they have to get the shot or they aren't allowed to work.
Ok, so I guess you'll have to quit your job. That's better than what someone said "Bullet to the back of my head first", something like that. Not sure if they were serious, seems sort of extreme.

Has HIV in it??????
No.

They are exempt from any responsibility if have a bad reaction.
Sort of. That's the case with vaccines in general. It's sort of like worker's compensation insurance. If you get hurt on the job you can't sue your employer but you can receive compensation. The compensation comes from the "pool" of vaccine producers.

Other treatments are safer and more effective (the one I mentioned)? But as always.
A vaccine is not a treatment.

edit on 12/13/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

Do you know the impact or dangers to patients with abnormal expression of MDR1 which can impact, increase or decrease uptake of ivermectin?

Haven't heard of that. Only can find it mentioned with canines. They might have to check your genome to find if you have the variant DNA.

But would anyone in their right mind trust them (crazy scientists) with their genome????????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 13-12-2020 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

That is all good. I like that protocol, and thanks! I have recommended a similar protocol to this to a number of my closest friends and loved-ones.

To add a personal comment: I will be coerced (forced?) to receive the vaccine at some point on the sooner rather than later timeline, as a healthcare provider. I don't fault any person for choosing not to receive this vaccine. I have some reservations.

After my injection, I can choose to just accept whatever comes, or try to inactivate or lessen its impact. Personally, I have a 90% chance plus (by my own reckoning) that I already got COVID-19, but was untested, because back at that time the tests were having too many false results to trust anyway. Regardless, I am in a demographic that has less of a risk of bad outcomes from COVID-19, than a usual type vaccine, not even considering the unknown 'safety' of this current sped up vaccine they are throwing at us.

For me, right now, I will choose to try to lessen the effects of the vaccine that I will be forced to take, and for anyone else choosing this as their 'fate', I recommend to take aspirin, ibuprofen, tylenol, and maybe place a hot or cold pack at the injection site for about 10 minutes or more after (as soon as you get away from spying eyes), and that will give you the best chance to lessen the vaccine impact of this novel mechanism vaccine. The hot / cold pack is for immediate use, and the other anti-inflammatory drugs should be continued for a few days, at usual over the counter weight-adjusted daily dosages, IMHO, but all 3 may be taken together for best results.

At my hospital, they asked for a first round of 'volunteers' to start getting doses this coming week (starting tomorrow, potentially). I will be watching what happens to this first batch of volunteers, very carefully. Maybe I will change my mind later, but right now I am skeptical.

It seems since the vaccine can give sore muscles in the tests that it can cause tiny blood clots in arteries. Taking a single aspirin could probably combat that symptom. I would say laying off of Kale and spinach for a few days will help with that too. Or just eating onions might help. Unlike most of the other cruciferous veggies, Kale seems to have more ability to clot than it contains anti-clotting chemistry. Cooking the spinach and kale would possibly lessen the clotting chemistry although I do not know if kale is cooked.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Fowlerstoad are you sure they can force you taking the vax or force you out from your job if you dont take it ? I really would not think it`s your job to be guine pig .

Keep Your Job but Lose the Jab

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I think you should follow the advise from the video link below. Tell them you are protected by international law by the Nuremberg Code treaties. They can't experiment on humans with their Vaccine. They don't follow the laws these days anyway though?

Dr. Francis Boyle believes they engineered Covid_19 with HIV in it and now they offer a vaccine solution. They made the vaccine by reverse engineering it. That's why the vaccine also contains HIV!

Bioweapons Treaty Author: COVID vaccine contains HIV

edit on 13-12-2020 by Doctor Smith because: removed extra word

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Looks like employers may be able to force you, with certain limitations.
Although I cannot vouch for this info.
www.today.com...

You'll have to read it yourself.
Seems the site doesn't allow copy/pasting.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

This article says vaccine that has authorization only as for emergency use can not be mandatory , i am not from US so i dont know for sure..

Leading COVID Vaccine Candidates Plagued by Safety Concerns

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Thanks for that article!!

Also, I have heard from a vid by Alan Dershowitz that it would be VERY hard to make the vax mandatory if the vaccine does not prevent you from giving it to others.
So, far, I don't think the Pfizer jab has proven that.

I cannot find the vid now.

childrenshealthdefense.org...

A successful vaccine must prevent severe illness, hospitalizations or death, without serious adverse events that outweigh these benefits. It cannot just claim to prevent mild cases that would resolve on their own. It must also prevent person-to-person transmission. The trial data must be sufficiently powered to answer these questions, not just for the healthy, but for high-risk groups such as the elderly and those with underlying conditions.

edit on Sun Dec 13 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Yeeh , good point....does not prevent you from giving it to others. And if it would be only allopathic , relieving just symptoms , people would not maybe understand to try help themselves enough in holistic way.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Yeah me either, but it is important and it’s why self medicating should always be taken with caution.

So for those that don’t know, MDR stands for multi drug resistance. Cells are cool, surrounded by a lipid bilayer called the plasma membrane. By itself, it is pretty impermeable to molecules because of its structure. The core of the membrane hates water and serves as a mounting site for membrane components. The outsides of the membrane that interacts with the outside and inside of the cell loves water. These properties allow it to self assemble and heal damage and keep unwanted items out. Uncharged small molecules can pass easily, like nitric oxide, while larger molecules and ions cannot because of its structure. To get past this cells use 3 methods to get past the membrane. One is vesicle formation which is unimportant here. Two is a channel or tube to send molecules through that only they can fit through. The third is a transporter which uses energy to carry molecules through constructs in the membrane, like a truck through a gated tunnel. MDR is one of those transporters.

It basically spits out certain drugs once they enter the cell. It also protects the blood brain barrier, so if you have an organism with abnormal expression, ivermectin may cross the blood brain barrier and make a normal dose now toxic. Cancer patients can also have abnormal expression with cells constantly spitting out drugs and making them resistant to treatments. It’s something to be aware of and I was just curious.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Vaccines are a very small amount of liquid, most of the components occur naturally in your body already, and there really isn’t room to throw a whole extra virus in the vaccine.

Vaccine genetic modifications are temporary and Covid will alter your genes in a far worse way, also temporary. Retro or lentiviruses are a little different in that they can actually change or incorporate into your genome but most cells use RNA interference which is a genetic immune system inside the cell to battle viral proteins and genetic changes. Bacteria do it too through a method called CRISPR. We can also silence genes that the cell deems an issue. HIV does have proteins that prevent some of these defenses in people but just because certain aspects of viral replication are similar does not mean we used one to create another. Evolution facilitates success and with so many viruses there are going to be similarities.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Director of the National Institutes of Health Francis Collins:

“We don't know whether somebody who had the vaccine could still acquire the virus without any symptoms and potentially be contagious to others around them. … It will take us a couple of months to figure that out."

JM Rieger Twitter

Director of N.I.H… We do not know if the Corona Vaccine Protects You …. But you must take it… anyway?

Couple of months to figure that out ? What else they will need to figure out ?

edit on 14-12-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

I am not sure exactly how far they will go to force us to get the vaccine. Our hospital just received 500 doses of vaccine ... which they are asking for 'volunteers' to take first. That is 2 doses for 250 healthcare workers, given 17-21 days apart. I am going to wait and watch what happens as long as I can.

Since I work in the lab and operating rooms most of the time, and don't have direct patient contact 80% of the time, I don't think I will be asked to step forward for the vaccine in the first batch, but we will see.

I read the whole long email sent out by our chief medical officer this morning, and he asked if there was anyone who would refuse the vaccine, for them to email him back. I didn't email back, because I don't want to stand out on that list necessarily either. I am choosing to be a 'grey man' on the issue publicly and with hospital administration *blush*.

I will watch and wait for now.

But, they did force me to take other vaccines to work here, including the yearly influenza vaccine ... so, they could indeed force us all to take this one too, because that is the precedent. *shrug* We will see....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join