It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates Speaks about the Vax for covID - Dec 13, 2020

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Tapper asks Gates when he thinks we'll be back to 'normal': Hear his response (Answer: 12-18 months)

If you go to 1:14 you will see a smirk on Gate's face as he talks about the economic forecast he made five years ago about covID.

Gates gets asked about how much credit operation warp speed should get. He underhandedly takes most of the credit and basically says it did nothing.

Gates says all the covID vaxes are equal (overall) and he likes them all and will take one in public.

Says that Americans should not be first in line for the vaxes that were made here and developed with our money.

And a lot more from creepy old Bill Gates about the virus.

edit on 13-12-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'd be more impressed if he just got the virus in public.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I noticed he said he "would take it" does that mean he hasn't took it yet then?

What a cnt.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Tapper asks Gates when he thinks we'll be back to 'normal': Hear his response (Answer: 12-18 months)

China wants to keep America shut down thru 2022, so it can surpass the US & become the #1 economy in the world.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

China wants to keep America shut down thru 2022, so it can surpass the US & become the #1 economy in the world.

Can China feed their population on their own? IDK the logistics but last I knew, they needed America to help feed their country.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
What I really think about this man and his deeds would probably get me banned if I expressed them

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Can China feed their population on their own? IDK the logistics but last I knew, they needed America to help feed their country.

www.ncpolicywatch.com...

For 22 years, a cabal of the nation’s largest hog producers held an annual private get-together — a high-powered gathering that court documents describe as “The Circle.”

Beyond the individual allegations, Maxwell’s complaint reveals how left unchecked, one powerful company — Smithfield — can tilt the so-called free market in its favor: Beginning with the mechanisms by which whole hog prices are set, it affects purchasing agreements with other swine producers and their ability to earn a profit. Smithfield owns and operates hundreds of its own farms. And in contracts with individually-owned farms, Smithfield controls every aspect of the operations — feed, medication, lagoon and sprayfield waste systems and trucking. The only aspects of the farm it doesn’t own or control are the labor, the buildings and the land.

But Smithfield, which was purchased by the Chinese company, WH Group, in 2013, continued paying its producers the substandard auction price, the lawsuit reads. In 2016, Maxwell began to feel the economic hit, and asked to renegotiate the pricing structure with Smithfield. Smithfield allegedly refused to adjust the price.

Coincidentally, that was the same year that Smithfield stopped holding meetings of The Circle. “Producers were unhappy with prices they were receiving from Smithfield” — the auction price — according to the lawsuit. And Smithfield “curtailed the production and sale information it provided to Maxwell.”

They want our land to feed their population. They're using money as a strategic tool.

Dominion Energy, Smithfield Foods complete first-of-its-kind renewable natural gas project in Utah
news.dominionenergy.com...

RICHMOND, Va. and SMITHFIELD, Va., Dec. 9, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Energy (NYSE
) and Smithfield Foods, Inc., announced today they have completed the first renewable natural gas (RNG) project through their joint venture, Align Renewable Natural Gas℠. Located in Milford in southwestern Utah, the project is now producing RNG from a network of 26 family farms that raise hogs under contract with Smithfield.

The project is the first large-scale effort in the state to capture methane from hog farming operations and convert it into clean energy for homes, businesses and transportation. Significantly more greenhouse gas emissions are captured from the farms than are released when consumers use the gas, which makes RNG a "carbon-beneficial" energy source.

edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago2504699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The fact that this a$$clown is seen as a public health Czar, while him and his family have been very open about their desire to reduce the population through eugenics-based programs disguised as charitable causes for decades, is a damning indictment on the ignorance and gullibility of the general public.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

How did Gates, a software engineer or more precise programmer and monopolist entrepreneur, all of a sudden, become an economic and virology expert?

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Americans should not be first to get vaccine, except him who will be taking it in public?
edit on 13-12-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

How did Gates, a software engineer or more precise programmer and monopolist entrepreneur, all of a sudden, become an economic and virology expert?

He wasn't even a good programmer.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Is feeding their people really a priority for the CCP?

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: Willtell

He wasn't even a good programmer.

Well he didn't write DOS and pissed off enough of his peers back in the day that he was written off for a time till he acquired xerox, then again like Steve Jobs neither of the two really made anything on their own anyways.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
saw another recent interview with him where he predicts another pandemic will come.
i'm sure about that. covid-19 is hardly the desease that makes the world population embrace forced vaccinations, stricter laws, more surveillance, digital cash, id chips etc.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: anticitizen
If I predicted someone's house would burn down next Saturday and it did.
I wonder if I'd be praised as a visionary or arrested for suspected arson.
I wonder.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Excellent question.

Just another Rich guy proving that you can get stupid people to believe whatever you want them to.
And buy off a lot of others.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Computer nerd becomes virologist to save the planet, for profit...nice.

Seriously people, we don’t have the balls to exterminate beings like this.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Exterminate is what they want to do to us. I hope he burns in hell along with Soros.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Nor a good entrepreneur either IMO since he got his wealth through questionable acts.

He didn't create dos, his GUI ( windows) was always buggy and taken from Apple's OS. MS Office is terrible and hasn't improved.

Of course, it hasn't cause he has no competition.

Was sued by the government for "illegally thwarting competition in order to protect and extend its software monopoly."

So all of a sudden just because he has almost 100 billion net worth he's some kind of saint and authority on things he has no background in!

Explain that to me?

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I will say one thing good about Gates. He has given a lot to charity. And has pledged to give most of his wealth away.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join