It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Francis Boyle: 'Bioweapon' mRNA Vaccines Violate Nuremburg Ruling

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Don't be a smarty. Get the vaccine so we can Party! Below is an interview with Alex Jones. Boyle is an expert on vaccines with an impressive resume. Link to his credentials in the link below ( I think this is the right guy) below.

Merry Christmas. Enjoy:

You can have my vaccine. I think I'll stock up on the drug Ivermectin instead. As recommended by Dr. Kory (last link below).

Dr. Francis Boyle: 'Bioweapon' mRNA Vaccines Violate Nuremburg Ruling Against Nazi Cruelty

Dr. Brian Francis Boyle, MD

Dr. Kory testified that Ivermectin is effectively a “miracle drug” against COVID-19 and called upon the government’s medical authorities – the NIH, CDC, and FDA – to urgently review the latest data and then issue guidelines for physicians, nurse-practitioners, and physician assistants to prescribe Ivermectin for Covid-19.

edit on 11-12-2020 by Doctor Smith because: removed censored YouTube video

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Links busted dude.
Whenever I'm confused, I just try and listen to the experts. People like the cdc.

um wut? cdc

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

All the links are working for me except for the censored YouTube video example I just removed.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I thought the miracle drug was hydroxychloroquine.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I thought the miracle drug was hydroxychloroquine.

Show me the study and results? Hydroxychloroquine. I think that was an earlier hopeful drug Trump wanted tested. Looks like Trump was right all along about the fact that a cure could be a drug treatment and not necessarily a vaccine.

And then compare them to the drug Ivermectin instead. As recommended by Dr. Kory.

“I Can’t Keep Watching Patients Die Needlessly!” Medical Professor Testifies to Congress that COVID Cure Already Exists with Ivermectin

edit on 11-12-2020 by Doctor Smith because: clarified

edit on 11-12-2020 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Let me get this correct.

When medical professionals tell us the vacine is safe they are lying.

When medical professionals tell us the vacine is unsafe they are telling the truth.

I see.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Let me get this correct.

When medical professionals tell us the vacine is unsafe they are telling the truth.

I see.

It's Safe? I didn't know. Where's your source? If it is safe......... Why is the Manufacture protected against any damage caused by the vaccine???????

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: alldaylong

Let me get this correct.

I see.

It's Safe? I didn't know. Where's your source? If it is safe......... Why is the Manufacture protected against any damage caused by the vaccine???????

The coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine is safe and effective. It gives you the best protection against coronavirus

www.nhs.uk...

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Don't be a smarty. Get the vaccine so we can Party! Below is an interview with Alex Jones. Boyle is an expert on vaccines with an impressive resume. Link to his credentials in the link below ( I think this is the right guy) below.

Merry Christmas. Enjoy:

You can have my vaccine. I think I'll stock up on the drug Ivermectin instead. As recommended by Dr. Kory (last link below).

Dr. Francis Boyle: 'Bioweapon' mRNA Vaccines Violate Nuremburg Ruling Against Nazi Cruelty

The rules of the Nuremburg Code are based upon issues of human experimentation, which is why I believe it will never stand as a barrier to forced vaccination. TPTB will simply say the "experimental" stage took place during the vaccine trials with volunteers. Therefore public deployment is post-experimental, thus not covered by the code.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

That's not data proving it's safe, that's a government authority stating it's safe. If a politician told you they sky wasn't blue would you believe it too?

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

That's not data proving it's safe, that's a government authority stating it's safe. If a politician told you they sky wasn't blue would you believe it too?

The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) study the data provided by the pharmaceutical company. There upon they decided if it's safe or not as the case maybe.

Why do you think you or i would have access to the data ? You do realise that would be confidential information don't you ? Or maybe you would like it put out there so this stuff can be pirated.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

from your source:

It takes a few weeks after getting the 2nd dose for it to work. There is a small chance you might still get coronavirus even if you have the vaccine. This means it is important to: continue to follow social distancing guidance if you can, wear something that covers your nose and mouth in places where it's hard to stay away from other people

You should wait to have the COVID-19 vaccine: if you're pregnant – you should wait until you've had your baby if you're breastfeeding – you should wait until you've stopped breastfeeding If you have the vaccine, you should not get pregnant for at least 2 months after having the 2nd dose.

COVID-19 vaccine side effects Most side effects are mild and should not last longer than a week, such as: a sore arm where the needle went in feeling tired a headache feeling achy You can take painkillers, such as paracetamol, if you need to. If you have a high temperature you may have coronavirus or another infection. If your symptoms get worse or you are worried, call 111. Allergic reactions Tell staff before you are vaccinated if you have ever had a serious allergic reaction (anaphylaxis). You should not have the vaccine if you've ever had a serious allergic reaction to medicines, vaccines or food. If you do have a reaction to the vaccine, it usually happens in minutes. Staff giving the vaccine are trained to deal with allergic reactions and treat them immediately. Read the latest COVID-19 vaccine advice if you have a history of allergies by MHRA on GOV.UK

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Most of it pretty standard procdure for any other vacine.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Why do you think you or i would have access to the data ?

Because they expect me to put that # in my body. Seriously....I don't put things in my body before I get to look at their data. Doing otherwise is retarded.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Why do you think you or i would have access to the data ?

Because they expect me to put that # in my body. Seriously....I don't put things in my body before I get to look at their data. Doing otherwise is retarded.

What data do you have on the food and drink you take ?

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Official Government Report: Australian Covid Vaccines Spread HIV

IT HAS HIV IN IT! IT HAS HIV IN IT! IT HAS HIV IN IT!
edit on 11-12-2020 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

This is a little misleading as the vaccine uses a HIV protein

Link to one line of spin on this

...and it has been abandoned
edit on 11-12-2020 by heffo7 because: no australian vaccine to be rolled out

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: heffo7

This is a little misleading as the vaccine uses a HIV protein

Link to one line of spin on this

...and it has been abandoned

Ahhhh................. No. HIV is genetically engineered into it.

Bioweapons Treaty Author: COVID vaccine contains HIV

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
That's like admitting that COVID is a biological weapon engineered with elements from HIV, otherwise why use that protein?
reply to: heffo7

edit on 11-12-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Clarity

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I dont think that the word " vaccine" is appropriate/correct for for mRNA or DNA injections.....that`s where they fool people ....they are not vaccines but something else, genetic bio engineering or genetic modification...i am not sure what is the correct word for it at this very moment...but it aint vaccine . Bioweapon sound more accurate than vaccine...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join