It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Psyche Reaches New Low

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

You would expect a better reduction you would think.

85% of people who wear masks religiously are still getting ill?

Do you expect a serious discussion with a statistic like that?

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

[
If fact, then you should be able to back that statement up with some numbers, got any?

I would still expect to see similar rates of transmission, I’m not seeing that. The CDC flu map is telling. Who’d of thought that CV would eradicate the flu.

Here you go, in simple terms.

Re your second point, I addressed that in my original post. It's like washing your hands - that reduces incidences of food poisoning and transmission of the common cold. Whodathunkit?

edit on 9-12-2020 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2020 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Lots of death in the next couple of weeks and not from Covid.

From WHAT now??? ..........co...cov....omg covid!?!? My god how pathetic was that whol........excuse me? So you're telling me December....here....and there's still some pe......and they actually bel......and not some other co.....the magical one no doctor or scientist has ever seen and can't find and is untestable and you will never know because it's a disease with no symptoms and because it's invisible in every way only a small government panel of which one member is a disgraced medical field relat.....really.....and that they have the power to see and understand and detec.......mmm Hmmm yup......mmm hmm camp under lockdown indefinitely.......and they're not joking or trol......really....well color me surprised as cuff white......talk about a new low functioning by humanity eh? YowZa!

<< 1  2  3   >>

join