It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Amazing Race

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I gotta hand it to Rob & Amber.

They've managed to use their previous Survivor training experience to their advantage here too.

They'll win for sure unless the other teams can get together to defeat them. Because frankly, Rob & Amber appear to be smarter & stronger than each one of them.

This is the 1st time I've watched the show. It caught my interest this time because of Rob & Amber's participation. Together they make very good strategists so far.

The only other way to defeat them is if some friction develops between the two causing them to lose focus.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Five teams left & "Romber" is in the lead.

But some wrench has been thrown in the latest leg. Perhaps to spark interest by the producers so it doesn't get boring seeing Rob & Amber in an easy lead most of the time? Because as it stands they are still heads above the other teams in terms of smarts, strength, and luck too.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
No surprise there....it's why I tuned out, they don't seem to have much in the way of competition...

Competition
Romber

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I've only seen one time where their past fame helped them out. But come on, they all have camera's following them, which makes them instant celebs to these 3rd world countries. All you have to do is ask someone to take you around the city, and they will. Romber just happens to be the ones who have figured that out and use it regularly.

The may not deserve to be on the show in the first place, but if they win, they will have deserved it.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Not just in 3rd world countries....

When my wife and I were being filmed for a Wedding Story, we had cameras following, such as at Medieval Times, Busch Gardens, etc. We got all kinds of freebie extras, etc. Businesses love cheap advertising..

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Uchenna & Joyce won!

I wanted this couple to win soooo badly when it came down to the final three.

Thank goodness for that. It would have been unfair if Romber won because they have previous experience & possessed an unfair advantage. Competing with newbies is a no no.

Hurray! Justice is served.

top topics

join