It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Vaccine: Get Ready for False Side Effects

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany
Best to avoid the vaccine. Bill Gates had input.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Good catch Dugg.
You're right : it's a 180° logic flip, from the supposedly Covid cause-of-deaths.

Anyone with critical-thinking ability would notice, but they don't teach that in school.

The mass majority of normies will just believe this without any questions or doubt.

Now show us your vax certificate, so we can unlock your credit and debit cards., and to get your travel permit, to go wave at grandma through the window.

We're really trying to help you, so just be a good boy, and take the jab, ok ?
It's to protect all of those immuno-compromised folks, that are always at the grocery store, all day long...

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

They want more people to take the vaccine willingly?

Remove the protections to Big Pharma. Allow people, or their families, to sue for millions if they are seriously harmed, have long term serious effects, or are killed, by the vaccine, and they will see the numbers willing to take the vaccine skyrocket. And they will have to be more honest about their vaccine' s safety because it will cost them to deceive the masses.

Watch that never happen.

link   
I'm looking to see if it's mandatory for work. It will be for flying and lots of other things.

link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
But your games don't have the possibility of irreparably damaging your genetic code and giving you terminal health problems, or do they?
hmmmmm

I hope not lol

a reply to: CriticalStinker

Precisely.

And I had a spell of trying to see how well the hardware was coded to override user error.

I'm talking about my body, not video games there 😂. Surprisingly well BTW, it knew how dumb I was and overrode numerous "decisions".

And I'm getting old now, so I'm trying to be nice to it.
edit on 4-12-2020 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
We don't even know all the covid side effects, let alone a vaccine that isn't rolled out yet.

I hear new covid side effects almost daily. crazy stuff that has nothing to do with a flu virus

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I've french kissed girls who had strep throat and got nothing, I've been around my wife the whole time she's had the flu and not caught it.

I hope your wife doesn't read here, you're gonna be in trou-ble.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

My healthy but elderly mother, just told me that she may never be able to leave our little backwoods again. She said she is good with that, because she will never have a certificate, because she is not getting the vaccine.

I told her she will not be alone, I will be locked back here with her. My neighbor said, like they keep saying on TV, "We are all in this together." Because she is not getting any vaccine either. Her husband asked, "Is their room for me?"

So I think we old folk will just be locked in the corner, and hopefully forgotten, until we die, be that from COVID or just plain old age. Either way, we are good with it.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I buckled and got the Series X. I'm really happy with it though.

I'm far more willing to make a 500~ chance on a hobby. Register the console and you get a one year warranty.

A vaccine on the other hand, I don't know how I'd retroactively make a decision on.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Am sensing a serenity vibe from you/your post.
May you all have excellent health, and happiness, free from the bio-security state hammer coming our way.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Nope not me, do not get flu vaccine either. I too am not an anti vaxer myself & my children had all the basic vaccines.
While in medical training in the past my teacher was talking to us about always
being careful what you say around patients even if they seem asleep, unconscious, etc. She went on to tell me about treating 1970’s Swine Flu Vaccine patients that came down with Guillain-Barre(French meaning Ground to you Brain) Syndrome caused by the vaccine. Some patients were completely paralyzed so not moving at all yet were fully aware of what was going on around them. Families conversations, Dr & nurse conversations. You can imagine the kind of conversations might take place if you thought the patient could not hear or understand you (but they could). This teacher said she would never take a vaccine first and not until several years of checking for complications were complete.

1976 swine flu outbreak - Wikipedia

This has occurred in flu vaccines, zika vacines.

Infertility in children who became vaccinated.

“Perhaps the grossest example of FDA misconduct of all time is the fact that Gardasil was fast-tracked.13 The time period from clinical trial to recommending the vaccine was only four years, even though most vaccines take an average of three years to develop and five to ten more for universal acceptance.”

The Troubling Truth Behind HPV Vaccines : Prepare to be Outraged - The Weston A. Price Foundation

Will wait & see...

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingDepth

..."...Guillain-Barre(French meaning Ground to you Brain) Syndrome..."...

Where did you get that from ?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Well, people could always simply not take the vaccine.

Then they could be assured that the vaccine isn't the reasons for deaths.

Besides, apparently the disease doesn't exist, so there's no need for a vaccine.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Just what my teacher taught me I never looked it up. She said people were paralyzed or had neurological problems from the ground to their brain & that is what it stood for??

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Well now I lookled it up:
www.guillainbarresyndrome.net...

Jean-Alexander Barre, Georges Charles Guillain with Andre Strohl researched on this life threatening disease during the World War I. These three French physicians carefully recorded and interpreted the muscle reflexes of their patients. They identified the illness to be associated with the peripheral nerves. In 1916 they published the very first comprehensive detailed classic paper on this syndrome. Strohl”s contributions to the research were not acknowledged, and his name was not included in 1916 research paper. In 1927 two doctors worked on this classic paper, the recognized disease was later named Guillain Barre Syndrome (GBS).

History of Guillain Barre Syndrome – Guillain Barre Syndrome

So French for Ground = Sol

French for Brain= Cerveau

So the only thing I can figure is she must have been mistaken on origin and was using the G & B of Guillan Barre to try to make us remember it affects people from the Ground to their brain.

edit on Fri Dec 4 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: ADDED TAGS and SOURCE IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
So if the virus doesn’t kill the elderly this vaccine will?

Did I get that right?

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingDepth

Sorry : never got the notification that you had replied, but thanks for your reply.

Yeah : as a teaching tool may make sense, associating it with an ascending paralysis.
Can see that.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
Well with vaccine rollouts on the horizon and fears over possible side effects on this rushed, experimental vaccine on many people's minds, already the media is priming us to ignore or downplay any side effects.

According to this article, now the fear is any excess deaths after vaccination may be wrongfully attributed to the vaccine.

blogs.sciencemag.org...

We’re in the beginning of the vaccine endgame now: regulatory approval and actual distribution/rollout into the population.

Now we have to get people to take them. Surveys continue to show a good number of people who are (at the very least) in the “why don’t you take it first” category. I tend to think that as vaccine dosing becomes reality that more people will get in line for a shot, but that remains to be seen. I wanted to highlight something that we’ll all need to keep in mind, though.

We’re talking about treating very, very large populations, which means that you’re going to see the usual run of mortality and morbidity that you see across large samples. Specifically, if you take 10 million people and just wave your hand back and forth over their upper arms, in the next two months you would expect to see about 4,000 heart attacks. About 4,000 strokes. Over 9,000 new diagnoses of cancer. And about 14,000 of that ten million will die, out of usual all-causes mortality. No one would notice. That’s now many people die and get sick anyway.

But if you took those ten million people and gave them a new vaccine instead, there’s a real danger that those heart attacks, cancer diagnoses, and deaths will be attributed to the vaccine.

Let people know that such things are going to happen, because people get sick and die constantly in this world. The key will be whether they are getting sick or dying at a noticeably higher rate once they have been vaccinated.

I mean just wow, so all year long, we're being told every covid death with a comorbidity was classed as a covid death...

Now suddenly, the story is worries that all those heart attacks, cancer deaths etc. Might be attributed to the rushed vaccine. Whereas all year long it's been the complete opposite with covid. Suddenly 14000 deaths out of 10 million is just no big deal.

Like you just can't make this # up.

Get ready for any negative side effects of this vaccine to be completely downplayed and attributed to any other cause apart from the vaccine.

There is no issue with that. The currently running administration has put COVID under the prep act which means the producers of vaccine are not accountable for any damages caused.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Breast-feeding
It is unknown whether COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 is excreted in human milk. A risk to the newborns/infants cannot be excluded. COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 should not be used during breast-feeding.
Fertility It is unknown whether COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 has an impact on fertility.

Source: UK Gov't [PDF] Pg 6.
'Messenger' RNA. Get it?!
From what I heard this isn’t mentioned in leaflets for patients - it’s only in the health professionals leaflet.

1976 swine flu outbreak

In 1976, an outbreak of the swine flu, influenza A virus subtype H1N1 at Fort Dix, New Jersey caused one death, hospitalized 13, and led to a mass immunization program. After the program began, the vaccine was associated with an increase in reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome, which can cause paralysis, respiratory arrest, and death. The immunization program was ended after approximately 25% of the population of the United States had been administered the vaccine.

One death!!

On April 8, an official from the Federal Insurance Company informed Merck & Co., a manufacturer of the swine flu vaccine, that it would exclude indemnity on Merck's product liability for the swine flu vaccine on July 1, 1976. T. Lawrence Jones, president of the American Insurance Association, informed the Office of Management and Budget that the insurance industry would not cover liability for the vaccine unless the government extended liability protection.

A little more than two weeks later, the Ford administration submitted a proposal to Congress that offered indemnity to vaccine manufacturers.

Baal Gates earlier this year was pushing hard for indemnity clause.

United Kingdom-London: Software package and information systems

The UK government has posted a bid and an award contract notice, seeking an Artificial Intelligence (AI) system that can process the expected flood of covid-19 vaccine injuries and side effects.

That bid explains, in the government’s own words:

The MHRA urgently seeks an Artificial Intelligence (AI) software tool to process the expected high volume of Covid-19 vaccine Adverse Drug Reaction (ADRs) and ensure that no details from the ADRs’ reaction text are missed.

Proposed bill in NYS Assembly would make COVID-19 vaccine mandatory

"If public health officials determine that residents of the state are not developing sufficient immunity from COVID-19, the department shall mandate vaccination for all individuals or groups of individuals who, as shown by clinical data, are proven to be safe to receive such vaccine."

Like to know what xyz clinical data they plan on using that would prove it's safe.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
'the vaccine will save you but might appear to have killed you but don't worry it really didn't. trust us.'

now roll up your sleeve.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join