It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no actual evidence of voter fraud; here's how we know:

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: tanstaafl

It takes four Justices to hear a petition, the Pennsylvania petition was DENIED because MATH.

The case is still active. Alitos said so. You do know that right?

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Sure: DENIED.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Well I for one do not have any faith in this election. When Obama won, both times I didn't question it. He won, I didn't like it but I didn't question the wide scale integrity of the election.

With this election I am hearing things like "I was sent a ballot and I never asked for it." Or "I got 4 ballots to my address for each adult in my home. I could have filled out all 4 and sent them in." I am sure that is the way it was planned. If we can send people to sit in foxholes and get shot at and risk their necks, at the very least we can risk the "deadly covid" virus and stand in line. If you stood in line at Walmart or any other store, you can stand in line with your ID to vote. I know this is racist or bigoted thought right?

I am also on the perfect site to claim that Covid was a tool sprung on America at the perfect time to be absolutely sure Trump was removed from office. Covid was the excuse to print ballots and mail by the millions and send to anyone and everyone.

This was not an election, it was a Coup. In this country we vote in person. Towards the end of the election, the democrats were telling people to drop off their ballots because the mail wasn't getting there. So in the end, it was ok to go in person to drop off your ballots but not vote? I am sure dropping off a fist full of ballots was ok too. There were zero safe guards in this election.

This was a total fraud and I like millions of others won't think otherwise. Our Republic suffered a near death blow with this "election" and it is on life support.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

I don't understand.

Yeah, I see that.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Sure: DENIED.

Yeah, TDS is a real sad thing to have to deal with...

Here is what Alito actually said. Read it and weep:

"The motion to expedite consideration of the petition for a writ of certiorari is denied. JUSTICE BARRETT took no part in the consideration or decision of this motion.
Additional opinions may follow.
Statement of JUSTICE ALITO, with whom JUSTICE THOMAS and JUSTICE GORSUCH join.
The Court’s handling of the important constitutional issue raised by this matter has needlessly created conditions that could lead to serious post-election problems. The Supreme Court of Pennsylvania has issued a decree that squarely alters an important statutory provision enacted by the Pennsylvania Legislature pursuant to its authority under the Constitution of the United States to make rules governing the conduct of elections for federal office.
...snip...
A month ago, the Republican Party of Pennsylvania and the Pennsylvania Senate leaders asked this Court to stay the Pennsylvania Supreme Court’s decision pending the filing and disposition of a petition for certiorari.
...snip...
Respondent, Democratic Party of Pennsylvania (DPP), agreed that the constitutionality of the State Supreme Court’s decision was a matter of national importance and urged us to grant review and to decide the issue before the election.
...snip...
Instead of doing what either party sought, the Court simply denied the stay. Although there were four votes to enter a stay, the application failed by an equally divided vote. Now, in a last ditch attempt to prevent the election in Pennsylva-nia from being conducted under a cloud, we have been asked to grant a petition for a writ of certiorari, to expedite review, and to decide the constitutional question prior to the election.
It would be highly desirable to issue a ruling on the constitutionality of the State Supreme Court’s decision before the election. That question has national importance, and there is a strong likelihood that the State Supreme Court decision violates the Federal Constitution. The provisions of the Federal Constitution conferring on state legislatures, not state courts, the authority to make rules governing federal elections would be meaningless if a state court could override the rules adopted by the legislature simply by claiming that a state constitutional provision gave the courts the authority to make whatever rules it thought appropriate for the conduct of a fair election. See Art. I, §4, cl. 1; Art. II, §1, cl. 2.
For these reasons, the question presented by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court’s decision calls out for review by this Court—as both the State Republican and Democratic Parties agreed when the former applied for a stay. But I reluctantly conclude that there is simply not enough time at this late date to decide the question before the election.
That does not mean, however, that the state court decision must escape our review. Although the Court denies the motion to expedite, the petition for certiorari remains before us, and if it is granted, the case can then be decided under a shortened schedule. In addition, the Court’s denial of the motion to expedite is not a denial of a request for this Court to order that ballots received after election day be segregated
..."
edit on 11-12-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

And den wat?

The Republicans said:

Finally, Respondents recognize that Justice Alito’s administrative order
encompasses the logging and segregation relief that they concede is proper. See PA
Dem. Resp. 5; Sec’y Resp. 7; Luzerne Cnty. Resp. 3. RPP agrees that, at a minimum,
Justice Alito’s administrative order, or an order of the Court providing the same
relief, should remain in place pending certiorari review.

Then their review was DENIED, DENIED, DENIED.

Whomp-whomp.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Then their review was DENIED, DENIED, DENIED.

Whomp-whomp.

Yeppers... because the Texas case is the one that matters, and encompasses some of the same questions as the PA case.

Prepare yourself, AM... Whomp-whomp is right.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Yeppers... because the Texas case is the one that matters...

It only matters if you think do-overs count with the Supreme Court.

DENIED.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

"Yeppers... because the Texas case is the one that matters..."

It only matters if you think do-overs count with the Supreme Court.

DENIED.

Rotflmao!

I won't feel sorry for you one itty bitty bit when your world delusion is shattered in a million pieces. No, you will deserve every bit of pain coming your way.
edit on 11-12-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I won't feel sorry for you one itty bitty bit when your world delusion is shattered in a million pieces.

Kinda like what happened when Alito did his ruling? The calls of 'wait fer Terxer, gerner ferx ert' were priceless.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

wait fer Terxer, gerner ferx ert

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

...said everyone wishing for a miracle.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Better wishing for a miracle than wishing for the destruction of America, like you and others are doing.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I don't see anyone on here wishing for that.

That seems a bit, hysterical?

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Better wishing for a miracle than wishing for the destruction of America, like you and others are doing.

Destruction of America..jeezus h, 1st 2 years lame duck..boy he has you guys all whooped up. Life will go on, and in the meantime..you got 4 years to find something ..better?

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I don't see anyone on here wishing for that.

That seems a bit, hysterical?

It is laughably hysterical..lol

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

American will be fine, I'm not a panicky hysteric.

edit on 11-12-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: It's my DOMINION and the SCORECARD says you just got HAMMERED.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

"Better wishing for a miracle than wishing for the destruction of America, like you and others are doing."

American will be fine,

If you truly believe that America will be fine under a Biden Crime Family Presidency, then you are a bigger fool than I could have possibly imagined.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

If you truly believe that America will be fine under a Biden Crime Family Presidency, then you are a bigger fool than I could have possibly imagined.

It survived Trump, Obama, Bush and Clinton not to mention quite a few more idiots.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

"If you truly believe that America will be fine under a Biden Crime Family Presidency, then you are a bigger fool than I could have possibly imagined."

It survived Trump, Obama, Bush and Clinton not to mention quite a few more idiots.

If you can't see the difference between then, and now, there is no hope for you...

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join