It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Two more cases arrived at the Supreme Court.

One against Arizona and one against Georgia.

mobile.twitter.com...

The Supreme Court was supposed to go on vacation at the end of today and stay on vacation until January 11th.

I wonder how that might change?

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Georgia pulling some last-minute cheating crap again.

Federal Judge Steve C. Jones, a Barack Obama appointee, is set to decide whether some 200,000 people purged from the Georgia voter rolls in 2019 can be put back on, allowing them to cast a ballot in the January 5 runoff election for two Senate seats.

Counsel for the plaintiff organizations said the state did not follow federal law when it determined in 2019 that 313,243 voters should be removed because they had died or moved out of the jurisdiction in which they were registered to vote. The organizations said their experts found through several system checks that 199,908 of those purged were likely still eligible to vote.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Supreme Court was supposed to go on vacation at the end of today and stay on vacation until January 11th.

Oh frack... I didn't know that...

Wtf?!?!

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Wtf?!?!

We're in the middle of a national crisis. No one from the SC should go on vacation.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I've been lurking on this website for 10+ years. I came for the aliens and ancient civilization discussions, I stayed for the sense of community and family that I don't feel anywhere else. That damn red banner finally lit a fire under my ass to sign up. This place is a daily home for me and it is hard to imagine it going dark.

I don't think I'm allowed to PM anyone yet since my account is new, but I would absolutely love to follow you all to the next frontier of discussion, wherever that may be. If anyone can PM me details so I can stay connected I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you all for being a family to me and providing a sense of home for years and years.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
We're in the middle of a national crisis. No one from the SC should go on vacation.

I can't imagine they would.

How many of them does it take to cancel their vacation?

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I can't imagine they would.

How many of them does it take to cancel their vacation?

There are nine of them and they are all needed.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

"How many of them does it take to cancel their vacation?"

You sure? I ask, because it only takes 4 to decide to take a case or not.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Flesh699

I just find the timing of this odd. Like why this year does ATS need to be sold and no longer profitable?

It was announced back on June 17.

Yea I know. But right in the middle of a pandemic ATS suddenly needs to sell? The one year thousands of people are suddenly open to "conspiracy" and searching for them. This has to be peak traffic season.

Not buying it.

edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago2003699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

"How many of them does it take to cancel their vacation?"

You sure? I ask, because it only takes 4 to decide to take a case or not.

That's what I hear also. Only 4 justices are needed to accept a case.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Wtf?!?!

I know McConnell and Pelosi say they are not leaving for Christmas vacation until a covid-19 rescue bill is passed.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It's like pulling teeth. 🙄

link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk
" "What I don't get is the "New" California State and "New" Nevada State? I've never seen that - have you?"

No - and that's what I meant by

"WTF?!?!

Is this some kind of lame attempt at sabotaging the effort?" "
here if you have an hour to burn, this guy tears into pretty good

youtu.be...

Ok, I listened just long enough to hear the guy talking about it is some kind of 'sovereign citizen' group...

So... these guys need to just
and go away...
edit on 11-12-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

@JonathanTurley thread.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Caled
Wow! Boom?

www.supremecourt.gov...

"Part of the reason for the formation of New
California State and New Nevada Sate is to stop the
lawless actions of Governors Newsome (California)
and Sisolak (Nevada)."

I was getting to post about this, like...

WTF?!?!

Is this some kind of lame attempt at sabotaging the effort?

I don't think so, it seems to be an end around including CA and NV in the with the big four. They are making the same shenanigans point, I assume, to give the Supremes the ability to sh$%can the entire election and put it on the legislators.

What I don't get is the "New" California State and "New" Nevada State? I've never seen that - have you?

Found some info.
New California

Been around since 2017

Founded in 2017 New California State declared its Independence on January 15, 2018 and has conducted 6 Constitutional Conventions across the state, where delegates of the New California State movement came together to construct the New California State Constitution and pass critical legislation to create New California State. The New California Legislature has to date passed 23 Resolutions including a resolution to “Restore the State of California”

In order for New California State to become a reality we need to enlist the help of the current President of the United States Donald J. Trump. Presidents have been essential to numerous statehood movements. Four Presidents who have been involved in states becoming members of the Union include: Zachary Taylor, March 1849-July 1850,

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

"You sure? I ask, because it only takes 4 to decide to take a case or not."

Right, but I'm talking about canceling their vacation...

Can 4 of them cancel their vacation term? Or, would they each decide individually? Or would it have to be 5-4? Or unanimous?

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

"You sure? I ask, because it only takes 4 to decide to take a case or not."

Right, but I'm talking about canceling their vacation...

Can 4 of them cancel their vacation term? Or, would they each decide individually? Or would it have to be 5-4? Or unanimous?

A full court meeting of the Supreme Court judges was held on August 6 where the cancellation of all vacations effective from that very day was announced

Taken from here. That would make it seem they're not taking any vacations.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

From my own perspective, we are locked into a perpetual state of entropy. A downward spiral in which everything devolves into chaos and decay. Every subsystem within the larger system--from governmental systems to our own physical systems--are programmed to follow this pattern. It's what keeps us trapped in a continuous cycle of death/rebirth. Our energy recycles into the same patterns over and over again. Every government system, no matter how free it starts out, eventually falls to corruption and it's either destroyed or transformed. The U.S. gov follows this pattern. It was set to collapse at some point. If we are at that juncture, it looks like there is a battle over two different paths...either merge into a one world order or an awakening to a higher order--an expanded state of mind leading to a more enlightened way of life. We will break free from the pattern of entropy, bring balance back to the planet so that we will regain the upward spiral back to the natural cycle of evolution where we belong

The reason why we are locked into a state of entropy is because, collectively, we are vibrating at the frequency of fear.

Fear suppresses our systems which stagnates our growth. We reach a certain peak and then our systems begin losing energy, causing a downward decline. In order to break this pattern, we have to detach from fear

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
For Tha Lizards

edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago1603699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join