It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the real numbers?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
In another head scratching estimate, the CDC is now saying there may have been 53 million cases of Covid in the USA at the end of September.
8 times higher than the reported cases at that time but still the same amount of deaths?
Who is kidding who here?

There may have been as many as 53 million coronavirus cases in the U.S. by the end of September, according to a new Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimate.
That would be nearly eight times as many cases as had been reported by that time.

The CDC estimated that only about 45 million of the 53 million infected people may have been sick from the virus, and only 2.4 million were hospitalized.

Back in June, CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield estimated there were 10 times as many COVID-19 cases in the U.S. as had been counted.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Where ole where have all the annual Flu deaths gone to ?

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
So if there woulb be 53 million what would be then the Infection Fatality Rate ? I would think it would point out that rona is even less fatal ? Which then raise question why lockdowns etc...

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   
All of our information gathering apparatuses are so corrupt and polticized we can't even determine infection rates within a margin of error of tens of millions...much less run an honest poll or even an uncrooked election.

edit on 26-11-2020 by Never Despise because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Here's a conundrum:

2 people in the household. Both with the same cold like symptoms. Both get molecular testing done on the same day. One gets a call saying they're positive. The other gets an email saying they're negative. So, the latter goes and tests again. Same results, negative.

It is a real scenario. Happened to me just last week. So, What would you have to assume by that information? Something's not right...

Thanks,
blend57

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Indeed. I keep waiting for this thing to ratchet it up already. Making 1918 look good and all. Wtf Covid?!?

/sarc

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: blend57
Here's a conundrum:

2 people in the household. Both with the same cold like symptoms. Both get molecular testing done on the same day. One gets a call saying they're positive. The other gets an email saying they're negative. So, the latter goes and tests again. Same results, negative.

It is a real scenario. Happened to me just last week. So, What would you have to assume by that information?

Tests are useless, the plandemic's sole purpose was to provide cover for stealing a Presidential election.

Good thing Trump is a stable genius, and they got caught.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The COVID, corona, wuhan virus is not much of a threat to the average heathy guy on the street, but it made a wonderful political weapon and the timing was perfect.

I am concerned about it’s use and deployment world wide at the same time, so many governments using it for shutting down. That begs for a world wide evil organisation. It it weren’t factual it would be worthy of a James Bond movie.
edit on 26-11-2020 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I still think we haven't been given the entire story about COVID. Part of me thinks there is so much propaganda and bad data because governments are trying to cover up origins more than anything.

Personally, I do think it was a modified / weaponized flu that was released intentionally or by accident in Wuhan. This is the only reason I can think of the over the top reaction by governments initially. I think the US knew about it.

There are far too many coincidences if you've paid attention. Many don't remember that a few months prior to COVID breaking out there was the arrest of some bio professors at US universities that hid they had ties to Wuhan University.

Note the date on this article from NYPost... JAN 2020.

Harvard Professor Indicated for Ties to China

The chairman of Harvard University’s chemistry department was charged Tuesday with lying to the US Defense Department about his dealings with Chinese research agencies while receiving federal research funds, officials said.

Charles Lieber is accused of receiving more than $1.5 million to establish a lab and do research at Wuhan University, according to prosecutors, who said he was paid hundreds of thousands more over several years, Bloomberg News reported.

Next thing we know, Covid hits.... in Wuhan no less.

Democrats most certainly seized upon this help steal the election. However, I think the bigger picture is the US doesn't want it to get out that it is weaponized flu.

I also think the data / information is disjointed because the government simply does not know / knew if it would be devastating or not. So the over the top initial reaction was just more of an "Oh sh*t, this top secret project got out... we have to contain it". They have no clue what kind of damage it may or may not do.

The cover up is often worse than the crime....

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Here's a conundrum:

It is a real scenario. Happened to me just last week. So, What would you have to assume by that information?

Tests are useless, the plandemic's sole purpose was to provide cover for stealing a Presidential election.

You are more mentally unstable than I thought..this whole worldwide deal was to get your beloved..lmfao.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Here's a conundrum:

You are more mentally unstable than I thought..this whole worldwide deal was to get your beloved..lmfao.

It was perfect cover.

The virus is real. However, Democrats saw an opportunity to turn it into something bigger to damage Trump. It was perfect cover, particularly as an excuse to loosen voting requirements to overload the system to make the election uncertain with mail in / absentee ballots.

They started seeding this entire scenario months ago if you were paying attention.... plenty of discussion about a red mirage (Trump clearly winning) and then a blue wave of mail in / absentee ballots taking the election for Biden.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I believe there could have been fifty three million cases already, since most cases are nothing more than like a cold at most, and they give people immunity. The vaccines companies corrected ninety five percent effectiveness takes into consideration that many have had the virus already, that the MMR vaccine actually stimulates the young to have immunity, and that some people already have a good immune response to the virus. The vaccines actually have an efficiency rate similar to what oxford is stating, average seventy percent, but they are using some strange formula to make them come out to ninety percent, to match what the other manufacturers are saying to promote their product. Oxford does not want to outright lie to people and some medical experts do not like their honesty I guess, they are slamming oxford for not just substantuating the lies of the other producers in efficiency. They say that oxford is confusing the public by stating the truth.

When someone telling the truth is slammed for telling the truth, it shows that deceit runs our world.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Here's a conundrum:

So you believe that if there were really 53 million cases here in September with less than 200,000 dead, that the panic was justified?
Answer carefully here.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
So you believe that if there were really 53 million cases here in September with less than 200,000 dead, that the panic was justified?
Answer carefully here.

Some people aren't happy unless they're terrified of some boogeyman.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I demand to know what this post stated.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Answer carefully here.

Some people aren't happy unless they're terrified of some boogeyman.

I'm not terrified though, I am concerned for whats going on around me, just think you aren't as smart as you think you are.
edit on 26-11-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Here's a conundrum:

Answer carefully here.

Who knows , I'm not going to pretend to know, neither should you, or any other person on ATS who does have a medical degree. At one point it was claimed that for 1 positive, there are 8 walking around asymptomatic. And for the record, I'm not really cool with lockdowns.

I do know we went from 50 a day 3 weeks ago, to 500-800 a day, and probably 7 dead a day if it were averaged out. The old folks, who this is hitting hard, are already isolated, but still getting hammered. We have 300 beds in the hospital used up, and over 60 ICU beds taken,,if you cant understand thats a problem..what else to say.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
887 new ones today, and 13 more deaths, to add to the 13 yesterday.

And I'm now home quarantining..until my buds test results come back. I saw him a few days ago, he got ill today, and got tested this afternoon.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I'm not terrified though, I am concerned for whats going on around me, just think you aren't as smart as you think you are.

You would be right - I'm smarter...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join