It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany Says Goodbye To Basic Rights

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This is the perfect bioweapon to usher in the the New World Order. Reagan was talking about an alien invasion but this is even better for the globalists.

If Biden wins you know America is next. We will lose all our freedoms.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

Sucks to be a German.

They will be coming for you to, soon.
Sucks to be one of the 99%

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: DanDanDat
a reply to: Bicent

What baffling to me, is people are just sitting there taking it. Um people need to make signs and protest at your city halls etc. 

The problem is that there is a pandemic going on and governments taking extraordinary measures is warranted.

And it is likely most of the people enacting these new rules and laws are doing so out of good intentions.

Its hard to galvanize people against that.

But even the best of intentions can lead to ruin.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions!

What's worse is that those few among us that do have niferoius intentions will have no qualms to take advantage of all the loop holes these good intentioned politicians are leaving for them.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   

its time to stand up peasants

torches and pitchforks

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Man.....that suckss

Deutschland will need new Führer , i mean one that actually would care about people.....

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   

"Right this way to the train, Leute.

It's only a short ride.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Thank you for the kind words, buddy. My sister is no longer sick, but she has a brain surgery coming in her near future.

Also I'm sad to say that it has now hit my household. My youngest daughter tested positive yesterday, and I was sent home from work to quarantine. I feel a little rough this morning with a 99.5 temperature. I usually run at high 97s. Also, I came down with shingles this week!!! I had no idea it was so painful. My daughter has been sick for a week now, but it has been very mild. I hope it's that way for all of us, and I hope I didn't get anybody at work sick.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Man.....that suckss

Deutschland will need new Führer , i mean one that actually would care about people.....

EXPLETIVEWORD no!

Wrong wording, way out in the wrong!

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

It would have been a couple of months at most IF people had actually locked down like they were supposed to, instead of holding lockdown parties and acting as if breaking lockdown made them some kind of free speech rebel.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

why didnt you get the shingles vaccination?

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

why didnt you get the shingles vaccination?

Honestly? I didn't know it was a thing. They generally don't offer them to people under 60. I'm 40.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

well doctors LOVE to not volunteer information,because it makes them money.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
well doctors LOVE to not volunteer information,because it makes them money.

In general, I just don't go to the doctor. I did break down and do a video doctor visit for my shingles because they're free with my insurance right now, and got my herpes meds for the shingles lol. I have a very high tolerance for pain, but it was getting to be a bit much.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Now that is frightening.

If you can find an excuse to violate human rights there will always be another.

Looks like Germany has a hard time learning from the past.

Maybe they don't read the same shady op-ed websites as we do.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: RazorV66

Sucks to be a German.

In Oregon, you can spend up to a month in jail, 1200 dollar fine, if you have more than 6 people over to your home, and Gov. Brownshirt is encouraging people to narc on their neighbors.

Of course she is.

Meanwhile rioters get their charges dropped and get released back on the streets.

I hope the businesses point out to their insurers that the fires weren't crimes and can't be excluded under arson clauses. Arson vandalism, and rioting, are de facto rights in Portland now if you support the right causes.

Jail time for having Thanksgiving dinner or Christmas dinner in Oregon with your family but no jail time for a small amount of Heroine. Go figure
edit on 29-11-2020 by Enduro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I spent a few minutes looking over my old threads warning about this back in March of 2020.

I tried to warn people.

I really did.

*shrugs*

You and me both, brother. And I really hate that we were right.

At least I got outside for a few hours of state-sanctioned, socially distanced, physical activity today.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: putnam6

Thank you for the kind words, buddy. My sister is no longer sick, but she has a brain surgery coming in her near future.

Also I'm sad to say that it has now hit my household. My youngest daughter tested positive yesterday, and I was sent home from work to quarantine. I feel a little rough this morning with a 99.5 temperature. I usually run at high 97s. Also, I came down with shingles this week!!! I had no idea it was so painful. My daughter has been sick for a week now, but it has been very mild. I hope it's that way for all of us, and I hope I didn't get anybody at work sick.

Wow buddy , you’ve been having some rough times. Hope things get better for ya.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join