It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zero Excess COVID Deaths, How They're Twisting the Numbers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I should test my car oil, just to be 100% sure it`s not infected .

Tanzania Kicks Out WHO After Goat & Papaya Samples Came COVID-19 Positive

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I have it on good authority that COVID may have started in a BMW in South Africa.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

a reply to: Kenzo

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
If you look through the obituaries, you will see plenty of people that were over the age of 65.
60% of COVID deaths in the US are over 65, the largest number in that segment being over 85.
Being near death already is a comorbidity that makes one very vulnerable to COVID.

Dying of something else also makes a nice pool of people to label as a COVID death, even if they didn't have it.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Lol
patient zero

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
You have no evidence to back up your claim that all excess deaths are from Covid.

However, the government has been caught several times greatly over estimating CV deaths. Such as.....

"Britain ordered an urgent review Friday into how coronavirus deaths are counted after a study suggested health authorities are overestimating the toll by counting people who died long after recovering".

medicalxpress.com...

and....

"The UK Statistics Authority has rebuked the government over its lack of transparency around projected Covid-19 deaths and hospital admissions, saying it could cast doubt over official figures".

www.theguardian.com...

Based on this, one finds it difficult to attribute excess deaths to the Covid fantasy.

a reply to: ScepticScot

Since I didn't make that claim you might want to try reading my post again.

There is however multiple sources of evidence it is the significant contributioning factor.
edit on 25-11-2020 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

"No they are excess deaths the evidence is that the vast majority of them are covid related."

Everyone and everything under the Sun is covid related...you know why ? Because the stubid test can make anyone as covid case . So dont be silly and talk about evidence. Remember when in Tanzania they tested motor oil and other things...and find out they were positive..

As pointed out several times in this thread excess deaths has nothing to do with covid tests.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This was just posted in GreenMedInfo

COVID-19 Death Recording Manipulation Explained

Edit : I noticed that the article was not new but from Tuesday, September 1st 2020

It`s all about death statistic , i have not yet watch the videos.

edit on 25-11-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

You may have missed these from page 1:

Mortality rates for 2015 – 539,007
Mortality rates for 2016 – 524,474
Mortality rates for 2017 - 533,125
Mortality rates for 2018 - 539,340
Mortality rates for 2019 - 527,234

Mortality rates for 2020 up to November 529,928

These are official UK figures from the Office of National Statistics (ONS).

Two important points here.
1 - unless there is a HUGE rise in deaths during December, the death rate for 2020 is not 'excessive'.
2 - some of us suspect that to counter the rise in Covid recorded deaths, all other recorded death figures (eg heart attack, stroke etc) have decreased. This statistic is only available monthly and is hard to find BUT as you can see here:

Link to monthly causes of deaths

All other causes of death are BELOW the 5 year average.

Does that mean these ill people were killed by Covid? Or does it mean that Covid deaths have been over recorded and therefore other deaths under recorded?

Read the post from the OP to get yourself back on track with the thread. Otherwise you're just derailing a thread without bringing any sources, facts or logic to it.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Oh please, do you belive that goverments take responsibility for what they have been doing all along with this rona .

Yeeh , they laugh when they destroy economy, peoples lives, cause deaths .....govermnents do not take responsibility, they do what ever their secret handlers tell them to do, for deleting the useles eaters....the catle .

I strive not to drop to the level of corporate or government when it comes to ethics...

Peace

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
OK....I did and I read this...
"With the UK data we can see the peak excess deaths at the earliest stage of the lock down and then declining.

The exact shape we would expect to see if the deaths were caused by the virus and the opposite of what we would expect if caused by negative impact of the lockdown."

Now my English English may not be as good as yours, but my regular English tells me that you are equating a bubble in deaths to "the virus".

I have no doubt its a factor, but by how much percentage? I have at least shown some links and provided quotes to back my assertions that all attributing all excess deaths to Covid is dubious at best....until someone can show some actual numbers.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

You may have missed these from page 1:

Mortality rates for 2015 – 539,007
Mortality rates for 2016 – 524,474
Mortality rates for 2017 - 533,125
Mortality rates for 2018 - 539,340
Mortality rates for 2019 - 527,234

Mortality rates for 2020 up to November 529,928

These are official UK figures from the Office of National Statistics (ONS).

Two important points here.
1 - unless there is a HUGE rise in deaths during December, the death rate for 2020 is not 'excessive'.
2 - some of us suspect that to counter the rise in Covid recorded deaths, all other recorded death figures (eg heart attack, stroke etc) have decreased. This statistic is only available monthly and is hard to find BUT as you can see here:

Link to monthly causes of deaths

All other causes of death are BELOW the 5 year average.

Does that mean these ill people were killed by Covid? Or does it mean that Covid deaths have been over recorded and therefore other deaths under recorded?

Read the post from the OP to get yourself back on track with the thread. Otherwise you're just derailing a thread without bringing any sources, facts or logic to it.

From your own link

Figure 7: Mortality rates for 2020 to date in England are statistically significantly higher than all years since 2009

You might want toread your own link otherwise you are just derailing a thread without brining any sources, facts or logic.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I listen to 5 live and other programs and doctors are reporting a worrying drop in appointments and/or admissions for heart attacks etc. That could certainly be a very valid reason for the lower rates in other categories.

The question is WHY are they doing this?

Its estimated that UK unemployment could hit 8.5 % in April with the economy not back to normal until Q4 or 22 FFS!

reply to: and14263

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
OK....I did and I read this...
"With the UK data we can see the peak excess deaths at the earliest stage of the lock down and then declining.

The exact shape we would expect to see if the deaths were caused by the virus and the opposite of what we would expect if caused by negative impact of the lockdown."

Now my English English may not be as good as yours, but my regular English tells me that you are equating a bubble in deaths to "the virus".

I have no doubt its a factor, but by how much percentage? I have at least shown some links and provided quotes to back my assertions that all attributing all excess deaths to Covid is dubious at best....until someone can show some actual numbers.

I don't think anyone is attributing all deaths however there is different sources of evidence, as already covered ,that show that Covid has been the main contributing factor.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Yes. While it's easy to label a death as "Covid-19", it's hard to fake an actual death. The death rate in America is 11% higher than the annual average.

Most likely almost all attributed to unintended consequences of the lockdowns.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Yes but the population has increased 'significantly' in 11 years and figure 3 shows all other death causes are lower.

Section 7 doesn't use asmr which accounts for population increase.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Follow the money I guess. Those who lend to the governemnt, those who own heavy shares in big pharma, those who control the media.... they will all profit.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Yes but the population has increased 'significantly' in 11 years and figure 3 shows all other death causes are lower.

Section 7 doesn't use asmr which accounts for population increase.

ONS weekly stats show a 5 year average and a c60k increase in registered deaths.

Population increase will have a minimal impact.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Population has increased appx 10% since 2009 which is what your figure 7 is using.

And 2020 vs 5vyear average, as discussed, unless there is a huge rise in December, we are not significantly over average.
edit on 25-11-2020 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Fine...whats the percent of actual Covid deaths then? I didnt see that in any of these aforementioned sources.

And I am not talking about a main contributing factor...actual main factor. It an important difference, otherwise its like saying shark attacks are the main contributing factor of drowning.

a reply to: [post=25585219]ScepticScot[/post

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Population has increased appx 10% since 2009 which is what your figure 7 is using.

And 2020 vs 5vyear average, as discussed, unless their is a huge rise in December, we are not significantly over average.

We are about 13% above the 5 year average.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join