It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1950 Photograph Of Lights On The Moon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Have a look at Romeo post 1257147 19/03/05 The Cigar Shaped object Picture taken by Neil Armstromg. To the right and above the CIGAR you can see face of a Man quite clear his Hair, Forehead, Nose , Glasses, and his Mouth who is he?

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Well can you see the FACE? Any-one........

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romeo
Here's a beauty. I'm hooked.

www.ronrecord.com...

There's quite a few interesting articles on that site.

One that I just read that I found particularly interesting was this article about 5 astronauts on the Oprah Winfrey show that commemorated the 22nd anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing:

ronrecord.com...

The interesting part is at the bottom:

Audience: Did you see that show (where) they said the lights were coming down and the police were out watching...? Do you think that the Government hides any of that ?

Duke: No, I don't. Not in NASA. We were completely open. We couldn't even have a private conversation without it being blasted out to the world. I remember John (Young) and I were talking and we had a problem with, uh, our microphone stuck open and he was cussing and it went out to everybody. No bleeps !

Oprah: Ed, what do you say, you're shaking your head ?

Mitchell: Well, I agree with what Charlie is saying about the NASA program -- there was nothing at all hidden in that -- but I do believe that there's a lot more known about, uh, extra-terrestrial investigation than is available to the public right now; has been for a long time.

Oprah: And why do you think it's kept from the public ?

Mitchell: Oh well, that's a long, long story. It goes back to World War 2 when all of that happened, and highly classified stuff.

Aldrin: It makes for great book-selling...

Mitchell: Yeah...

Irwin: And newspapers, too.

To me, sounds like they're talking about Roswell...hmm.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
WW 2 ended before Roswell occurred, so that's not it. I think it might have something to do with U2's blowin up our ships in our own Gulf!! And Japanese hand-cranked subs infiltrating SF Bay. Ya gotta admire the skill and ingenuity that went into those innovations. Great stuff all around.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   
If the moon was full of aliens then why is Nasa now declaring its intention to return as part of a paln for a mars shot?

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Can the pictures just be showing what seems to be burning material from the Lunar lander.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Joe
If the moon was full of aliens then why is Nasa now declaring its intention to return as part of a paln for a mars shot?

Its been almost sixty years since we were last there. Maybe the relationship is better than it was then, we have apperantly gotten a lot of tech from these guys, F-117 stealth tech being one.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asteroid

Yup I see it, though who it is or how/why the face is there is beyond me. Any suggestions? Some sort of trick o fthe lens?

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Panamint

Yup I see it, though who it is or how/why the face is there is beyond me. Any suggestions? Some sort of trick o fthe lens?
Just possible it could be God looking down on his Sick and sorry World. Does God wear Glasses? or May be its the Man in the Moon!

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Wow, I just looked at that picture again, and see it now. Looks like another Face on Mars or something. I'ts hard to tell if it's a convex or concave crater. I'm surprised this hasn't generated more attention.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
lol
I can see the face now! Sort of looks like KFC's, Colonel Sanders right? Wow, I didnt notice it before. I am surprised more people havent realized it. Im sure they will. This is a cool find.

[edit on 27-3-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Heres the picture with a circle so you see it.

external image

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwatkins
We taked about this in another thread a while back. Were we kicked off the moon?. It starts out slow, but there is some good links and pictures.

But I have to wonder about this picture. If Neil Armstrong is about to step out for the first time, then who is taking the picture? It had to be after they stepped out and walked away from the lander. I also wondered how they took the first pictures of him stepping down the ladder. They must have had a camera mounted on a pole sticking out of the module, but I've looked and never saw one.

I will have to look into George Adamski a little more before I make a conclusion. I recognize the name, but don't remember where. Anyone want to fill me in? But the pictures sure look convincing, and I don't doubt there was alot of activity during this period. As I said before, they may have been on the moon just to watch our first steps onto another planetery body.

Nah, it's not the first time. They went out, set up the camera and went back inside, IIRC.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Also note the Chinese announced they would be going to the moon and then canceled the plan less than six months later. Why? It would seem to me, to be advantageous to leave some earth monitoring equipment up there outside the range of almost all earth based weapons systems.
Or maybing doing so is just setting up a lunar sitting duck.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Well in the '60s they had this whole project of extensively exploring the moon and building a station there... They were even thinking about doing soe mining there. That's the what's crazy here... they cannot just simply have abandonned this project out of some public disinterest or anything, there way too much money invested. They might have felt a tangible threat coming from these things on the moon, so they have changed their strategy... going for more orbital missions and developping star wars technology for well... just in case thing sgo bad between Earth and the Moon!

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Event Horizon
Heres the picture with a circle so you see it.

external image

And look even closer and there is an alien face half buried (just look at those 100% accurate slanted black eyes!)... And a cyclops right next to hit!!!

Amazing isnt it?

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I was refering to a different crater.

You can see the eyes, nose and mouth.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The moon is just packed with faces

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join