It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Numbers Games

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
OK.. Found this new book, don't know how to describe this one so here. The guys name is Zachary K. Hubbard and he's got a lot to say about what's going on using Gematria to do it.

m.YouTube.com...

www.amazon.com...

Zach seems to think were all being hoodwinked and need to become aware of it like yesterday.

"""Number Games | 9/11 to Coronavirus was written for the purpose of educating the people of the world about the agendas that are being carried out against us, and the very clear plan that went into motion in 1968, when coronavirus was coined, World Trade Center construction in New York began, and 9-1-1 was made the United States' national emergency dialing code.

As the reader will learn, these agendas, as well as many others that are related, have been executed by a numerical code, known as Gematria, and they are for the sake of building a surveillance state across the world, so that powerful interests can peer into and keep tabs on the lives of the masses, for the sake of continued power and control. Number Games | 9/11 to Coronavirus also names the parties responsible, with definitive evidence. To put it mildly, this is the type of book that the Vatican wishes was locked away in one of their vaults, but fortunately for the reader, it is not."""
edit on 24-11-2020 by PillarOfFire because: fixed

edit on 24-11-2020 by PillarOfFire because: fixed

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Very interesting find I am on break at work I will go through it later. Thank you very much S&F

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

If anything, i think it would be the other way around, 911 was done on a date corresponding to the emergency number to make it memorable.

I just read the story of how 911 got chosen a couple weeks ago. I don't think it was chosen with a future terrorist attack in mind.

people.howstuffworks.com...

Prior to 1968, there was no standard emergency number. So how did 911 become one of the most recognizable numbers in the United States? Choosing 911 as the universal emergency number was not an arbitrary selection, but it wasn't a difficult one either. In 1967, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) met with AT&T to establish such an emergency number. They wanted a number that was short and easy to remember. More importantly, they needed a unique number, and since 911 had never been designated for an office code, area code or service code, that was the number they chose

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast

Very interesting find I am on break at work I will go through it later. Thank you very much S&F

Hiya np, I'm surprised no one else said anything, its mind blowing what research this guys done over a ten year range on this. 💥

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Op my bad. The title of it is The Number Games no s (plural) at end.

Can't embed video in here 4 sum reason...

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
"Project Blue Beam, Lloyd Pye & the Alien 94 thing +Feb. 4, 2021 Johnson & Johnson vaccine, Tom Brady"

This is kinda eye opening.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

TFR Live | Jeff Bezos is from Mars & Elon Musk is from Venus? | February 3, 2021

This one is fun. Info on Tesla as well.

patreon.com...
edit on 16-2-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
More people really need to learn Gematria.

The significance is Genormous.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I just read the story of how 911 got chosen a couple weeks ago.

How convenient! Aren't you glad you researched that remarkably precise trivia only a week before some random person on ATS published an OP which involved, in part, the gematria used to pinpoint the national emergency line dialling number? I find that to be synchronistic way, way, way beyond belief, and I suggest you probably should have altered your post to something like:

"In response to your OP I became super curious about this prospective conspiracy, so I did a little digging & discovered X, Y & Z regarding the matter at hand"

You see how that's far more believable than coming to the table with that precise general knowledge tidbit which immediately fits the premise of the thread in the manner of a rebuke, right at the initiation of the thread?! I would have thought your (self)-training would have enabled you to realise what a dumb idea it is to come to the table with a pre-stacked deck.

In short, I don't believe your statement, and I'd go so far as to say you are being willfully deceptive, for reasons unknown - perhaps you simply hate numbers, so read up loads about the significant ones, like 9-1-1, just in case you have to refute a spurious claim on the world's largest conspiracy website only a week later.

I'm really surprised that your ineptitude is so screamingly obvious.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Actually, it is psychologically evident he's telling the truth when stating "a couple of weeks ago".

Why would you say a "week"? Though? "A couple of weeks" means more than a month... But literally speaking it's simply plural by use of an "s".

You failed to even decipher the literal meaning of the terms utilized, yet you expect to see beyond the statements based on what exactly? Your amazing reading abilities?!?! O_o

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: dug88

I just read the story of how 911 got chosen a couple weeks ago.

How convenient! Aren't you glad you researched that remarkably precise trivia only a week before some random person on ATS published an OP which involved, in part, the gematria used to pinpoint the national emergency line dialling number? I find that to be synchronistic way, way, way beyond belief, and I suggest you probably should have altered your post to something like:

"In response to your OP I became super curious about this prospective conspiracy, so I did a little digging & discovered X, Y & Z regarding the matter at hand"

You see how that's far more believable than coming to the table with that precise general knowledge tidbit which immediately fits the premise of the thread in the manner of a rebuke, right at the initiation of the thread?! I would have thought your (self)-training would have enabled you to realise what a dumb idea it is to come to the table with a pre-stacked deck.

In short, I don't believe your statement, and I'd go so far as to say you are being willfully deceptive, for reasons unknown - perhaps you simply hate numbers, so read up loads about the significant ones, like 9-1-1, just in case you have to refute a spurious claim on the world's largest conspiracy website only a week later.

I'm really surprised that your ineptitude is so screamingly obvious.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
For those interested, this book is about Gematria and Decoding.

ThX.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I came across that guy a few years ago. He has a very interesting backstory on how he got into Gematria and was a victim/or closely involved (can't remember the details) in 3 school shootings. Hence, why he has moved across 4 states in past decade. He's been banned from youtube around 20 times (he creates new accounts) and his blog site was hacked last year.

His new site: gematriaeffect.news...

He has a strong disdain for Freemason's and believes all the false flags and negativity in the world (including sports, Hollywood, movies, etc.) are orchestrated by the Freemason's which he claims can be connected & decoded through Gematria. There is some truth in it but only on the surface. I do NOT buy into all his theories and gematria/Kabbalah/Hermetic Qabalah connections. IMO, as complex as the world is he's too much of a reductionist, whereby connecting everything to Freemason chicanery.

However, some of his articles connecting various dates/events/people to occult symbolism and numerology are quite interesting, such as his fetish in Jesuit psyops, which has led me to some very interesting discoveries.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   
New Updates from Zach..

The Gematria Effect Calculator

How CNN pays tribute to Revelation, the mark of the beast and Yom Kippur with the photo for their headline story, ‘Should parents pull kids out of school over Covid concerns?,’ September 15, 2021

gematriaeffect.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Are you aware that the attackers of the 9/11 event were Arabs, and that they use the Arabic alphabet for which your Latin alphabet based gematria does not apply?

Actually, gematria is about assigning numbers to particular letters, in no specific way, hence it is easy to have contradicting results by the simple expedient of tuning the numerical values to those you best fancy.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Yes, and that's interesting. Good you added to the thread.

Also consider that everything is only light and it throws everything out the window. Everything.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   

It is, indeed. But I feel pity for light: it can never see darkness. Which is beautiful in its own way.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Nothingness, where awareness exists.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I fully agree. The Void is enigmatic. 22 434. That's the gematria number of the word void.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
A free ebook via the Author, Z.H. himself d/l link

Letters And Numbers 2nd Edition 2019

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

definitely an interesting find, it's interesting

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join