It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I vaccinate therefore I am

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
I am not anti vaccine. I am anti indiscriminate use and the forcing of vaccines on a population.

There's no evidence that people will be forced to have the vaccine. If you don't want it, then don't have it.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
No not in the beginning. trump with his light speed campaign and clear intent to try to get a vaccine to influence the elections has made me skeptical of the rush job. I will want to see a fair amount of peer reviewed documentation before I sign up. I am also prepared to be barred from working if it becomes required for health care workers. I do know that most of the drug companies will do their diligence as if they put out something that kills people it will be detrimental to reputations and profits but since this is now political I will take my cues from scientist ad researchers... No that Atlas moron either

I have the luxury of working a a major medical center that does a ton of research. Many of the epidemiologist, virologist etc who will be consulting and looking at at it I know personally so i will take my cues from them.

Edit to add: To be clear I am not an AntiVaxxer and have just about every immunization I can get

edit on 11/11/20 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Let's see what it does to Boris and babes first is my thinking on the matter.

Smashing breakthrough if it does what it says on the tin, 90% effective, and all that jazz.

Coz that's pea and ham with chicken.

Flu jabs are around 40/60% effective.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
I am not anti vaccine. I am anti indiscriminate use and the forcing of vaccines on a population.

There's no evidence that people will be forced to have the vaccine. If you don't want it, then don't have it.

Yeah..no evidence whatsoever.
link

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT ... agreed on taking the COVID-19 vaccine that meets safety and efficacy thresholds. One infectious disease academic at Baylor University, Texas, says he's not waiting for the "perfect" vaccine, but will take the first one available that meets safety/efficacy standards. Good point there, because COVID-19 is *still* a killer, at levels vastly beyond the annual flu risk. (And if you disagree on that point, my question for you is -- based on what?)

A few hours ago, the general manager at Heathrow Airport (London, England) told NBC News that even after a vaccine becomes available, his team will be requiring those entering Heathrow to wear masks, for years to come.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I a reply to: sapien82

There is so much wrong with this plan that there is no logical reason to even consider implementing it.

Unless the plan has nothing to do with preventing the transmission of COVID.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I didn't go to concerts before COVID, I doubt I will start going to concerts now. That doesn't mean that it does not disturb me considerably, that they would make this a requirement for those that do enjoy attending concerts. It also increases my suspicions about what this is really about.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
I do know that most of the drug companies will do their diligence as if they put out something that kills people it will be detrimental to reputations and profits but since this is now political I will take my cues from scientist ad researchers... No that Atlas moron either

The history of drug companies does not support what you say. I would start with looking at Thalidomide. There are cases that come before it, and many more after.

They seem to use the loss to profit ratio. If they will make more profit than losses, with people litigating for having adverse responses or dying, they will usually go with distributing the product. With those drugs like vaccines, where they are protected from litigation, I don't have to say how I feel about that.

I am an old broad, my time is short anyway, but I don't want to play Russia roulette with the lives of children. Especially not with the lives of my loved ones.

You trust the people you work with, but they are not the ones making those final decisions. I don't trust the companies to make the decision on how many lives they are willing to risk.

That is just me.

edit on 11-11-2020 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

what aboout the rest of society who will peer pressure you or just outright shun you like you are homeless or a junkie
ostricised by society and forced to take it through guilt

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7
aye seen that

# ticketmaster

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

In this case given the politicization and vast global attention on it I think they will. Historically I would agree with you

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Why now are we seeing a digital health passport and vaccination details

when we didnt get one for swine flu , or bird flu , or ebola , or another deadly virus

why now with corona virus ?

No HIV healthpassport , No rabies health passport ,no small pox passport , no hantavirus passport , No influenza passport
edit on 12-11-2020 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
what say you ATS
are you rolling up your sleeves for the jab ?

I'd rather have unprotected sex with an AIDS patient than get this jab.

That's about as strongly as I can sum up how distrustful I am of it.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   
1.29 M deaths from covid globally , that doesnt even scratch the 1% of the earths population

1% is something like 72 million people

, this isnt a virus that is here to reduce our numbers

its about making us bow down to the big corporations for control of our daily lives

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I found this in NY Times. I think it's funny..the part I put in bold...maybe just worded wrong I guess but, honestly, if you have no evidence of infection prior to taking the drug, how do they know it isn't just your immune system that is protecting you from getting Covid versus a drug that's been administered?

The company said that the analysis found that the vaccine was more than 90 percent effective in preventing the disease among trial volunteers who had no evidence of prior coronavirus infection. If the results hold up, that level of protection would put it on par with highly effective childhood vaccines for diseases such as measles. No serious safety concerns have been observed, the company said.

NY Times

But hey, 90 percent effective in preventing the disease among trial volunteers who had no evidence of prior coronavirus infection..that's pretty impressive! Sign me up!!

Thanks,
bend57
edit on 12-11-2020 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   

This is obvious to anyone thay is paying attention, but many are not paying attention, because they have us so angry and ready to fight each other over an manufacturered election dispute.

They are preparing us for a total take over and the only way to defeat them is to turn all that anger, vitriol, and effort, towards the real enemy before it is too late.

And no, Trump is not going to save us, nor is Biden going to save us. They are both part of the same system. It is time that we realize what is going on and what is at stake.

Why the hell are people being so drawn into internet "influencers" that are being paid to manipulate us. Before those most enamored by the internet wunderkind speak up in rescue of their favorite mind melders, yes, they are paid pawns, even if they claim they are not.

Again, my opinion.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
It just gets better and better

the UK government have announced a potential Avian Flu outbreak
as they detected infected birds in England and in Holland

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
its awrite , everything is gonnae be awrite , Scotland qualified for the Euros

now humanity will enter a golden age

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
Why now are we seeing a digital health passport and vaccination details

when we didnt get one for swine flu , or bird flu , or ebola , or another deadly virus

why now with corona virus ?

No HIV healthpassport , No rabies health passport ,no small pox passport , no hantavirus passport , No influenza passport

I agree. It's a bit ridiculous that people are starting to claim they want proof of a vaccination before anyone has even released a vaccine on the market.

I still think herd immunity is a better option. There are some zip codes in the nation that are getting close to achieving herd immunity. 11368 in NYC, tests are showing that 51% have antibodies. The neighborhood in NYC with the Hasidic Jews is showing 47% have antibodies. Yet, the neighborhoods with the antibodies keep getting closed down by the governor which is really dumb.

In Arizona 85009 is showing promise of achieving herd immunity. 6100 cases known since testing began in May with probably an additional 25,000-30,000 casee in March and April before testing was available. That's roughly 69% of the population of 85009 that has already had Covid.

And then what? Those who have already achieved herd immunity would be forced to take a vaccine with who knows what else is in it, just to get a passport ticket. ?!? That's not right.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

yeh did you hear about some african nations who now apparently have developed heard immunity and they didnt really do much in terms of lockdowns or social distancing or wearing masks

seems like this is all just a big facade for something dodgy

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join