It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This little piece of evidence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Found this while doing my research. This is the little piece of evidence people like me want to find and spend months for in the web. Everybody i showed this immediately took a screenshot and the link because they couldn´t believe what i showed them. Suddenly even coronaholics started to think again for themselves after seeing this and their covid panic switched to a "we are all fooled but why" panic:

In english:

HG 2019/2020 Text applies from: 01/01/2020 Version: 05/24/2019

Art. 2a
Credit authorization to finance Chapter 13 19 - Corona pandemic special fund
(1) 1The State Ministry of Finance and Home Affairs is authorized to take out loans on the credit market of up to € 20,000,000,000 in the 2020 budget year to cover expenses for Chapter 13 19 (Corona Pandemic Special Fund) and the shortfall in revenue to be offset there. The credit authorization can be transferred if these credit funds have not been taken out by the end of the 2020 budget year and are still required for cover.
(2) From budget year 2024 onwards, 1/20 of the debts recorded in Chapter 13 19 (Corona Pandemic Special Fund) and not yet repaid by the end of budget year 2023 must be repaid annually.
(3) Article 2, paragraph 2, sentences 1 to 3 and paragraphs 3 and 4 apply accordingly.
Bayerische Staatskanzlei
Again: Text applies from: 01/01/2020 Version: 05/24/2019

I really want "our" german "covid heroes" and anti-democratic acting "rulers" like Merkel, Söder, Spahn, Lauterbach, Dr Drosten, RKI-Wieler etc plus all coronaholics (totally drunk by covid fear and hysteria and calling everybody else who tries to find the truth behind all this covidiot, silly tinfoil hat and even nazi) and the end is near" crying doomsday prophets worldwide explain me this in a way so i don´t have to believe that german politicians knew in may 2019 what will happen in 2020. Because it isn´t possible, as we are told, that anyybody knew back in may 2019 that there will be a corona pandemic. Or am i wrong? Maybe they will try to tell that covid-19 is a corona virus but not every corona virus is covid-19. But then i would ask them why they did nothing to prepare Germany for the upcoming "corona and not covid-19" pandemic. I guess with this little piece of evidence i got them by their nuts. I don´t even understand why this is still available on the official Bayerische Staatskanzlei website. Guess they nobody will dig that deep. Or they are just to stupid to hide their crimes against humanity.

Now take this little piece of evidence. And take what is happening right now (loss of freedom and peoples rights, tranformation from nations to police- and surveillance labour camps worldwide...), take the Great Reset, take ID2020, take Event201, take the obscure PCR tests which are used to create wrong but panic producing numbers of "Infected" (in reality PCR positive tested whci says almost nothing about Covid-!9), take the compliant media and their fear, panic and hysteria propaganda bombardment 24/7 on all channels and in every single newspaper since months, take that "only one opinion is allowed" behaviour, take censoring of critics, take the defamation of credible scientists which don´t want to play this most evil of all games. Connect the dots and paint your own picture.

We are witnesses and victims of a worldwide coup détat against the people in the war of the ultra rich and their wet new world order dreams vs us!

Wake up before it is too late!

edit on 30 10 2020 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Thanks, but I didn't need any of this to know about any of that. That has been clear to me from pretty much day one.

We are in a final global war for individual freedom. I have felt like we are in a state of siege for months now, and not just the US (my home country), but everywhere.

I don't know that humanity as a whole has the spirit or the guts or the smarts to stand for what is right.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The Great Reset

The Great Reset

This is what they want to do to re-shape the world that is rapidly spinning out from under their boots.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Thanks, but I didn't need any of this to know about any of that. That has been clear to me from pretty much day one.

We are in a final global war for individual freedom. I have felt like we are in a state of siege for months now, and not just the US (my home country), but everywhere.

I don't know that humanity as a whole has the spirit or the guts or the smarts to stand for what is right.

Your last sentence. One second after i posted this thread i started to feel like i maybe made a mistake. But i can´t keep something like this for me just to feel safe. I don´t feel safe anymore anyways since i witness whats happening around me and in almost the whole world. It´s to important.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing I think things are going along as planned nicely!
www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Found this while doing my research. This is the little piece of evidence people like me want to find and spend months for in the web. Everybody i showed this immediately took a screenshot and the link because they couldn´t believe what i showed them. Suddenly even coronaholics started to think again for themselves after seeing this and their covid panic switched to a "we are all fooled but why" panic:

Don't worry, your claim is not true.

Click on "Gesamtansicht"

You want to read this :

Vollzitat nach RedR: Haushaltsgesetz 2019/2020 (HG 2019/2020) vom 24. Mai 2019 (GVBl. S. 266, BayRS 630-2-22-F), das zuletzt durch § 1 des Gesetzes vom 27. April 2020 (GVBl. S. 238) geändert worden ist

And translate. It means that it was an amendment to a 2019 law. Nothing here

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
There is evidence as far back as 2017 for covid19 PPE prders en masse

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
The Great Reset

The Great Reset

This is what they want to do to re-shape the world that is rapidly spinning out from under their boots.

Wow! They can see the future! it will all be over by 2030.

time.com...

The U.S. began to change its approach after Nov. 3, 2020, when Joe Biden defeated Donald Trump in the presidential election and the Democrats held the majority in both houses of Congress. Following his Inauguration in January 2021, President Biden moved quickly to rebuild frayed ties between America and Europe, setting up a forum to share collective intelligence that could inform a smarter form of government.

European governments were eager to learn from the investment strategies used by the U.S. government—like those led by defense research agency DARPA—to spur research and development in high-risk technologies. And the U.S. was eager to learn from Europe how to create sustainable cities and reinvigorate civic participation.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: piett

I guess it will not be long to see for ourselves.
And of you don't want to live in the planned cities you will be forfeit anyway.
So many won't understand how openly they have told us all of what will happen until it is over and done.

The European leadership used challenge-oriented policies to create 100 carbon-neutral cities across the Continent. This approach led to a resurgence of new energy-efficient buildings; revamped public transport designed to be sustainable, accessible and free; and an artistic revival in public squares, with artists and designers rethinking city life with citizenship and civic life at its heart.

Governments used a digital revolution to improve public services, from digital health to e-cards, and create a citizen-centered welfare state. This transformation required both supply-side investments and demand-side pulls, with public procurement becoming a tool for innovative thinking that funneled through all branches of government.

time.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: piett

Don't worry, your claim is not true.

Click on "Gesamtansicht"

You want to read this :

Vollzitat nach RedR: Haushaltsgesetz 2019/2020 (HG 2019/2020) vom 24. Mai 2019 (GVBl. S. 266, BayRS 630-2-22-F), das zuletzt durch § 1 des Gesetzes vom 27. April 2020 (GVBl. S. 238) geändert worden ist

And translate. It means that it was an amendment to a 2019 law. Nothing here

Good find. I then found this:

926/5000
Second law amending the budget law 2019/2020 (2nd supplementary budget law 2020 - 2nd NHG 2020)
from April 27, 2020

The Landtag of the Free State of Bavaria has passed the following law, which is hereby made known:

§ 1
The Budget Act 2019/2020 (HG 2019/2020) of May 24, 2019 (GVBl. P. 266, BayRS 630-2-22-F), which was last amended by Section 1 of the Act of March 19, 2020 (GVBl. P. 153) is changed as follows:

1. Art. 1 is amended as follows:

a) For the budget year 2020, the information "70 648 130 200" is replaced by the information "80 648 130 200".

b) At the same time, the budget will be amended in accordance with the 2nd supplementary budget attached to this Act.

2. In Art. 2a, Paragraph 1, Clause 1, the information "€ 10,000,000,000" is replaced by the information "€ 20,000,000,000".

3. In Art. 8, Paragraph 22, the information "500,000,000 €" is replaced by the information "12,000,000,000 €".
Link

Looks like they changed only some budget numbers, nothing about that they added the whole corona pandemic part in April 2020, as far as i understand. But maybe i am wrong, it´s late, i am heavily "kushed" and this german bureaucratic jargon is sometimes hard to understand even for germans.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

That... honestly made me a bit nauseous to read.

Because clearly, everyone will just fall in line and sing kum-by-ya along with them, and bow to their hubris and egotistical plans that prop them up at the top.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
That is the amendment to article 2a.

2a was originally added on March 19, 2020:
www.verkuendung-bayern.de...

3. After Art. 2 (credit authorizations), the following Art. 2a is inserted:

"Art. 2a

(1) 1The State Ministry of Finance and Home Affairs is authorized to take out loans on the credit market of up to € 10,000,000,000 in the 2020 budget year to cover expenses for Chapter 13 19 (Corona Pandemic Special Fund) and the shortfall in income to be offset there. The credit authorization can be transferred if these credit funds have not been taken out by the end of the 2020 budget year and are still required for cover.

(2) From budget year 2024 onwards, 1/20 of the debts recorded in Chapter 13 19 (Corona Pandemic Special Fund) and not yet repaid by the end of budget year 2023 must be repaid annually.

(3) Article 2, paragraph 2, sentences 1 to 3 and paragraphs 3 and 4 apply accordingly.

And legal slogging is a pita in any language.
edit on 30-10-2020 by peck420 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2020 by peck420 because: Cause Friday

edit on 30-10-2020 by peck420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420
That is the amendment to article 2a.

2a was originally added on March 19, 2020:
www.verkuendung-bayern.de...

3. After Art. 2 (credit authorizations), the following Art. 2a is inserted:

"Art. 2a

(1) 1The State Ministry of Finance and Home Affairs is authorized to take out loans on the credit market of up to € 10,000,000,000 in the 2020 budget year to cover expenses for Chapter 13 19 (Corona Pandemic Special Fund) and the shortfall in income to be offset there. The credit authorization can be transferred if these credit funds have not been taken out by the end of the 2020 budget year and are still required for cover.

And legal slogging is a pita in any language.

Thank you!

So much alert for nothing with this "little piece of evidence".

I am very sorry.

But i still am very sure that the bigger game that is played and hidden behind corona/covid is a complete switch to a new world order called the "new normal" (in Neusprech xD). There are so many hints and "coincidences". But it would take me way too long now to write all this down here and to leave all the links to what i collected regarding corona/covid since the first day i heard of it. And the first thing i checked after hearing virus, a maybe starting epidemic in China/Wuhan was if there is a military facility or a lab working on A, B, C stuff in Wuhan. And there it was, only a road separated the lab from the "market where it all begun because chinese people ate bats or pangolins".

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Your last sentence. One second after i posted this thread i started to feel like i maybe made a mistake. But i can´t keep something like this for me just to feel safe. I don´t feel safe anymore anyways since i witness whats happening around me and in almost the whole world. It´s to important.

No, you were right to post it! Thank you!

However, could you explain what it says, in a few sentences? What is the gist?

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

To the Victors go Choosing the Grave Sites of the Losers too . An Active Volcano would be my First Choice.........

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Cygnis
The Great Reset

The Great Reset

Wow! They can see the future! it will all be over by 2030.

time.com...

The U.S. began to change its approach after Nov. 3, 2020, when Joe Biden defeated Donald Trump in the presidential election and the Democrats held the majority in both houses of Congress. Following his Inauguration in January 2021, President Biden moved quickly to rebuild frayed ties between America and Europe, setting up a forum to share collective intelligence that could inform a smarter form of government.

European governments were eager to learn from the investment strategies used by the U.S. government—like those led by defense research agency DARPA—to spur research and development in high-risk technologies. And the U.S. was eager to learn from Europe how to create sustainable cities and reinvigorate civic participation.

I think our U.K Government were left out of the communique. We struggled with resourcing PPE, struggled to get to grips with a lock down initially and now, well now, do as I say not as we do.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Great find, I think the release of this virus may have been pre-planned. We will have to pay back the money, not our congressmen or politicians. Or should I say my kids and grandkids will be paying for this, the wife and I will just have to sign over our house to pay our share and also half of our money in our savings.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Largest HOAX in the history of the planet: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Good find , you allways notice many things , i noticed that from reading many your post.

Is this also strange, I find that the UK goverment web site has published info about the 4th Industrial Revolution, with date : June 2019

Democracy? We’re officially 15 months into the 4th Industrial Revolution and your government told you nothing

So that`s was there 16 Month ago

And the covid-19 test traced back to 2015

ATOMIC BOMBSHELL: Rothschilds patented Covid-19 biometric tests in 2015. And 2017

For me , i know this is not about virus. The communist/technocracy coup d'état was planned long time ago, and the virus is just the excuse.

My feeling is that , the secret World goverment send orders to all countrys to obey orders, and that`s pretty much what many country do...so unelected elitist who pull the strings are de facto real rulels of many countrys and now want to bring everyone in to this communist 1984 technocracy utopia.

How is this all effecting China becoming the superpower ? They didn't have to send tanks, infantry, planes to attack ....this communist plot will itself destroy countrys economics making countrys more weak, so they shall be more vulnerable to Chinas influence ...it all seems to play very well for China now what is happening ?
edit on 30-10-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
The Snake is dead it ,its head has been removed but the rest of it just hasnt received the Update yet.

Baby killing-blood drinking-Money-Power-Secrecy.......this is how you find them....they are never alone they are always in Covens.....Bring Friends and dont prepare for one prepare for many.Then follow the 3xS program S#oot-Shovel-Shutup.

We want the freaks and the bosses above them or the hidden Freaks who still think they are slipping away as we speak.

edit on 31-10-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join