It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maduro says Venezuela developed medicine that destroys Covid-19 with no side effects

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
My apologies then...

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Mark08
We should get together as a country and recognize November 2nd as TDS awareness day in honor of Augustus masonicus who can't let any thread not be about Trump

Post removed by staff

Why does every thread have to become a Trump/Augustas love-in?....if you want to support POTUS start a relevant thread.

This one is about the Venuzuelan approach to killing this Pleomorphic Bacteria....so far they have had a 100% sucess rate killing it invivo.....which is great ..... now we just have to help them realise they are killing a living bacteria presenting in viral size....things are rolling along nicely.

edit on Mon Oct 26 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Ok then it applies to you

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

(post by Mark08 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

(post by Mark08 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The article doesn't go into many details, but it mentioned TR-10. So I looked up TR-10. Now, I have no proof that this is the same TR-10 as referred to in the article, so take this info with that caveat.

Abstract for TR-10 (National Institute of Health)

It's also called Dichlorvos. Dichlorvos, also known as 2,2-dichlorovinyl dimethylphosphate, is an insecticide with the chemical formula C4H7Cl2PO4. It has been deemed a non-carcinogen by the NIH, but does have some complications at higher dosages, such as

weakness, headache, tightness in chest, blurred vision, salivation, sweating, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal cramps, eye and skin irritation, miosis (pupil constriction), eye pain, runny nose, wheezing, laryngospasm, cyanosis, anorexia, muscle fasciculation, paralysis, dizziness, ataxia, convulsions, hypotension (low blood pressure), and cardiac arrhythmias
To be fair, the NIH article stated that problems were observed until doses were decreased... still doesn't sound like "no side effects" to me. I have studied acetylcholine (it is involved with the physical addiction to nicotine, as it activates the nicotinic receptors in the nervous system) and it is a pretty important chemical in the body. It acts (and this is purely layman's language here) like a brake on the nervous system to calm nerves. It seems to also interfere with the production of stress chemicals such as adrenaline and cortizone.

Dichlorvos is an acetlycholine inhibitor, which means it would have some neurological effects on humans. Whether these would be negligent or severe, I have no idea.

Looking at the chemistry, that's a pretty complex molecule. I think, unless it comes down to a life-or-death scenario, I'll pass until I see some actual human trials.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Nvm.

edit on 26-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

link   

Ok then it applies to you

link   
a reply to: trollz

This is the way with dictatorships like this though. They always say they have developed the best thing since sliced bread. North Korea has done it a few times with various treatments, but they never seem to quite deliver more than the promise.

Now, I'm not saying it couldn't happen. Even broken clocks end up being right twice a day, lightning can always strike, but color me skeptical until they can really deliver.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join