It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America’s Frontline Doctors Take Down Misinformation On Coronavirus [VIDEO]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Meanwhile Twitter bans task force expert for dissenting on mask mandates.

Twitter banned Dr. Atlas for saying that masks are only useful in close quarters and with those vulnerable. They won't unlock his account until he deletes those Tweets.

So much for "follow the science". I guess Twitter knows more than the experts now.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It`s starting to look like in North Korea where only official party accepted truth is allowed. Even more bizarre is if goverment wont intervene for that kind of censor . youtube purge last few days the same , and facebook also doing it .
Amazon dont allow selling book that has different wiews...

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Any government intervention now depends on the outcome of the election. One party knows that if they win, all of this action is one their behalf and they will use it to the hilt. The other party knows it has to be stopped if information is to flow free.

When places are saying vote like your life depends on it. They mean it.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

It will be interesting to see how this all evolves. In the meantime we can celebrate that the flu have disappeared

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
There are many other doctors who spoke out long before this latest group. Most don't remember because they were fired and silenced months ago. Funny how the media has been lying to us since 9/11/2001 yet people still put their trust in them. They lied about WMD in Iraq, Ben Ghazi, Libya, Syria, Russian collusion, Impeachment etc etc. They are lying once again people. Wake up!

These Too

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

Masks in Wisconsin were mandated July 30th, since then we are now top ten in the nation for new cases. If anything, that alone should tell you the masks don't do much.

People who wear masks are constantly touching their faces, adjusting their masks.

People need to trust science, masks DO NOT WORK against a virus.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Yes and i assume there was many doctors also who knew the truth but had no courage to speak , because the danger of loosing job etc.

THE MSM is controlled by the CIA , at least most of them . New York Post seems different , Sky News Australia seems different.

So tired of the lies.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
America’s Frontline Doctors , Dr. Lee Merritt speaking about the mask . Youtube link is still active , also vimeo link if they remove the youtube .

Masks: The Science & The Myths (Dr. Lee Merritt)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Do the lines of refrigerated trucks, stacked with body bags not mean anything??

Do the hospitals, maxed to capacity on patients needing ventilators not mean anything??

Do the overworked, understaffed care centers mobilized to treat COVID patients not mean anything??

ARE YOU FOLKS BLIND?????

(no, trucks aren't lining the streets)
(hospitals reduced staff and potential occupancy when elective procedures were cancelled, thus negating the true meaning of "capacity")
(healthcare workers were laid off en mass due to reductions in procedures, testing, treatments and services)

Nothing to see here

Carry on

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Additional proof that the mainstream media knows covid-19 hysteria Is a hoax they themselves helped to cook up.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, clear sign .

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: litterbaux

Masks in Wisconsin were mandated July 30th, since then we are now top ten in the nation for new cases. If anything, that alone should tell you the masks don't do much.

People who wear masks are constantly touching their faces, adjusting their masks.

People need to trust science, masks DO NOT WORK against a virus.

Of course they do... IF you're wearing a real surgical mask not one made for this cultural mask wearing bull#... pretty decorations, made of cotton or some other material

I have to wear one every day... don't tell me they don't work

edit on 21-10-2020 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Meanwhile Twitter bans task force expert for dissenting on mask mandates.

Twitter banned Dr. Atlas for saying that masks are only useful in close quarters and with those vulnerable. They won't unlock his account until he deletes those Tweets.

So much for "follow the science". I guess Twitter knows more than the experts now.

I posted the AFD's video that was posted here, on my FB....FB DELETED THE VIDEO!! and said ....

"scientific proof that masks DO work; this is false information" and linked some lame ass link

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

It`s starting to look like in North Korea where only official party accepted truth is allowed. Even more bizarre is if goverment wont intervene for that kind of censor . youtube purge last few days the same , and facebook also doing it .
Amazon dont allow selling book that has different wiews...

I'm wholeheartedly in agreement with you on this kenzo and the POTUS or the White House needs to put a sock in the MSN and start supporting the empirical evidence over this whole issue!!

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   

hey mate sorry for the necro post but is this the video you were talking about Dr Lee Merritt talking about the mrna vaccine

Dr Lee Merritt

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join