It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tiny alien skeleton? photos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
heres the story to this..

i havnt a clue w.t.f i just thought it freaky,, could be fake, not puttin it beyond being real tho cause lifes maaad.

[edit on 093131p://49039 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
whats with the bottom of that thing it looks as tho it has been chewed on

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
God knows i wondered that myself, not surprising tho if its been hanging around bushes, probably a dog or something munched it

Edit to say sorry i shouldve just put all these pics of my last 3 threads in 1 thread..., if u can roll em into 1 go ahead.

[edit on 103131p://310310 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Looks like something you can buy at the dollar store or kb toys

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
looks like something outta those alien movie

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
If it was real , THe #1 rule would be Don't touch it with your bare hands. place it a freezer all the time. but that's just me

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bordnlazy
If it was real , THe #1 rule would be Don't touch it with your bare hands. place it a freezer all the time. but that's just me

good point as it goes

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
To me, it looks like them weird little Nari Pon creatures (if u dont understand, do a search).

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Looks fake. Looks like a plastic toy of some sort to me.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Ok, so I know its been debunked as a kitten foetus skeleton somewhere here on ATS but I still think it looks like an alien chestburster

[edit on 17-3-2005 by Pisky]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Its mother thought it was so ugly she decided she would eat it.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
where my car keys went. The little rascals are probably all over my house moving stuff.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
Ok, so I know its been debunked as a kitten foetus skeleton somewhere here on ATS but I still think it looks like an alien chestburster

That's exactly what I thought when I saw that!

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Definitly looks like some burnt up toy, but the strange red color leads me to think that it is something else. I really don't know what to say. The bottom of it looks very much like burnt plastic however. Interesting pics regardless. It does look like a very small alien from the Alien movies. The head atleast.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
and people are worried about aliens attacking us?

and what's with these big, football field sized ships? the little boogers can fly around in a cup.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I saw something about that pic on TV a few years ago. If I recall correctly it is from a tree in Brazil that blooms flowers that look kinda like angels. When they dry and fall off the tree they look like that creepy pic you have.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

All the more sinister for being what looks like a soft-toy plush kinda chestbuster you have there Pisky ...

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Ok, so I know its been debunked as a kitten foetus skeleton somewhere here on ATS

Deffinatly a kitten fetus skeleton, looks exactly like it.

If some of you remember, a while ago in chat (when I was still darkwolf3636 i think) we had a website that had pictures of like dead animals skeletons and weird things you could buy, this looks like the kitten fetus skeleton there

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Here are a couple of links about this topic:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.rense.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
hahaha.. chestburster
.. well im still none the wiser and ive read the links..
even done a google on nari pons (wtf. never heard of those) and found this ATS thread. The link about nari pons had 2 links at bottom of the page, one said ANU ... coincidentally.. cause i have been reading sumerian tablets for a while so i found that amusing... synchronicity is mad.

<<   2 >>

join