It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 345
<< 342  343  344    346  347 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Did we ever get a confirmation why Rudy G had a presser at Four Seasons Total Landscaping in PA? Why there?

Anons on 8k say that it’s directly across the street from a crematorium. As if where ballots could have been burned/destroyed.

Just a odd place so I wasn’t sure if that had been explained.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

That is from the speech this evening (if any of this is real)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Thoughts before tonight's fun ends:

Not to be "that guy" but wasn't there also supposed to be a Drudge reveal the day after the election?

Biden vowed to undo all of Trump's EOs. Those include: building the border wall; turning away illegal aliens at the border.

Does that mean Biden will tear down the wall, and seek out those illegals who were turned away and bring them back?

When the CovidScam hit, I said at the time we lost fast, we lost hard, and we lost big. I said that.

This has the same feel to it - not real, hard, fast and big. I'm putting this election up there with the covid-scam.

No one's heard from the Q - I wonder if the Deep State somehow took out the Q team right before the election? Could explain the results, too.

By decreeing Biden the victor, the MSM has lost all credibility to half the country.
To the other half, they can do no wrong.
How can it be both?
edit on 7-11-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: Observationalist
Nothing last forever in Joe’s November Reign

😂

Flashback: The ‘Greatest Music Video of All Time,’ According to Donald Trump

In a newly released excerpt from a book by Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the former White House press secretary reveals that Donald Trump told her and former White House communications director Hope Hicks to add Guns N’ Roses “November Rain” to his rally playlist back in 2018.

“He told us it was the ‘greatest music video of all time,'” Sanders writes, “and made us watch it to prove his point even though neither of us disagreed.”

Bring the storm, FFS.

Awesome!!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
Not to be "that guy" but wasn't there also supposed to be a Drudge reveal the day after the election?

Drudge reveals only Leftist propaganda.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

I have played in many charity golf tournaments. A strategy for winning is to misplace your score card and then wait for the scores to be posted. Change your scores so that you beat the lowest posted score by a couple strokes. Then find your card and bam free $50 gift card to Sizzler.

Not what our team did but Is what happen to our team. 😡

Golf is a game of integrity it has very loose constraints around scoring it is very much an honor system.
Elections seem like the same way, not much stopping anyone from just filling out what ever. We assume integrity and honor are at play in the polling stations. Well not anymore.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Covid19: British Army to Begin Testing Children Without Parental Consent

Liverpool school will also be “barcoding” individuals, and “securing” them should they test positive.

The Liverpool-based Broadgreen International School is in the “privileged position” of running a pilot scheme with Public Health England that will:

- Bring in the military to run Covid19 tests.
- Test children without getting parental consent first.
- Identify each individual with a “unique barcode”.
- “Isolate” and “secure” anyone who tests positive.

According to the letter, parents can Opt-out in writing, for now.🙄
Bar coding humans...The 3rd Reich resurrected. I'm sure it will be starting in the USA if not already.

Their propaganda is terrorising students. (Australia)

FB post

There's a reason they picked Liverpool, you take out Liverpool you break the North West, couple that with the metal fences they put up around Manchester University. The Manchester students tore down the fences, there's already been suicides around that campus.These people are sick. Back to Liverpool...if ever you wanted a group of people to stand up it's Liverpudlians (scousers), they're a real tough bunch and scattered across the country.

Now wasn't Batman mentioned a few days ago? Last time I saw Batman wasn't they standing on the Liver building in Liverpool. I'll sleep on that one, feel I haven't slept for 17 days (sorry, had to).

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Drudge reveals only Leftist propaganda.

I got that, but there was supposed to be a reveal about him, that supposedly he sold out to China and wasn't even involved with the site anymore, something about an non disclosure agreement that expired?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I found that super interesting.

It breaks my heart sometime knowing how so many people misunderstand DJT, the man.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Did we ever get a confirmation why Rudy G had a presser at Four Seasons Total Landscaping in PA? Why there?

Anons on 8k say that it’s directly across the street from a crematorium. As if where ballots could have been burned/destroyed.

Yes - HERE

Save Space...

ODD one, I can't match the timestamp but in this version of the tweet it matches, delta matches.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: CoramDeo

I found that super interesting.

It breaks my heart sometime knowing how so many people misunderstand DJT, the man.

I think about that every day. I've never gotten misty eyed over a President before & it happens a lot. I do believe eventually they will see & they will hang their heads in shame. He's certainly not perfect but the fantasy monster they make him out to be is disgusting to see.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

Scousers I would also describe as the easiest "tribe"/group to manipulate in regards to the people.

If you phrase stuff a certain way and then post some stuff going against getting it done by the Sun news paper they'll be very willing test subjects.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: GATruthseeker

When Justice is meted out, I pray the enemedia and the liars and deceivers that have pushed this hate will get a full measure. Amen.

edit on 7-11-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

What was the red line? Joe declaring himself the winner.

What are the odds on a two year delta?

Bigger

Appear weak when you are strong.

Demoralize
Detonate
Destroy

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Maybe that crematorium is the last address to some of Tuesdays PA voters

edit on 1172020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Absolutely!
I keep wondering what he is doing right now. I can't wait to see what he says when he comes out. I was kinda thinking he might make some kind of statement tonight. I'm sure his silence is making them worried.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
It makes sense, hold the press conference at the scene of the crime. I can't honestly think of another reason to hold it there

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: GATruthseeker

When Justice is meted out, I pray the enemedia and the liars and deceivers that have pushed this hate will get a full measure. Amen.

Since they have especially misled the children they will really have hell to pay. Paraphrasing Jesus since I don't have the quote: "it would be best to have a weight around your neck as you sink in the water to what will come to those who lead the children astray".

May God have all the Glory and may these evil people have the power and lucre stolen from even the entire Earth wrested from their clutches and all that they have gained thru evil ways, lost to them in one blow.
Amen!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staffordshire1

originally posted by: GATruthseeker
a reply to: dashen

I'm having a feeling like being suspended in time. I start to feel a little anxious or start to get a little angry or sad but then I almost immediately feel calm. I've decided not to talk to anyone in my life that is currently blind because I'm afraid I will get upset. I really do think it is all going to work out.

Funny, I thought of you this morning & wondered if you were still feeling zen.

It's funny you should say that, I felt like I was running on 2 different timelines all this time. Day before election it changed, felt like it was on one. I watched the Trump rallies, many it was like every rally leading up to election was energy, but that last rally in Grand Rapids I think it was, I felt different, numb even when usually in awe. Something happened that day. I'm not going to go into that as many think I'm crazy already (I'm good with that).

Whatever happens it won't change how you feel about your loved ones or me about mine. Some things can't be touched by corruption

I hope it doesn't change these relationships but I have to say I am disappointed in them for not being able to see or even being willing to listen to anything contrary to the narrative. I'm not talking to them for a bit, more to protect them from what I might say rather than protecting myself from upset. I have tried very hard to remain understanding of their ignorance but it is a big struggle. I just so hope that it all comes out and they are awakened before it is too late for all of us.
edit on 7-11-2020 by GATruthseeker because: punctuation

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

new topics

top topics

<< 342  343  344    346  347 >>

join