It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19? Keep an Eye on China after 600 Million People Took Domestic Trips for Holiday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Lets keep an eye on this. Remember back around this time last year there were riots beginning to simmer in Hong Kong. The USA was somewhat quiet as in no riots but now the stage appears to have been flipped. Today we have some 80 something hipster running around spreading doom and gloom while his sidekick Mr. Bill is back on the TV junket. Then toss in civil unrest and riots.

So all is well in China? Seems strange to me if it all pans out as a success with respect to the Covid-19 containment.

China's National Holiday is an eight day affair to promote their country. There newspapers are reporting out that over 600 million people traveled. Now that's quite a few people; almost double the population of the United States.

Leading epidemiologist tells state broadcaster that the early signs are promising but scientists will need to watch the situation over the next 10 days More than 600 million domestic trips were made across China during the eight-day national holiday

The holiday, which started on National Day, October 1, and ran until Thursday, saw 637 million domestic trips, according to the Ministry of Culture and Tourism. No locally transmitted Covid-19 cases were reported during this period and 122 new cases came from overseas, according to the National Health Commission.

China braced to see whether ‘golden week’ holiday will lead to resurgence of Covid-19 cases

So Trump gets Covid-19 the same day China begins their National Holiday. Talk about a coincidence!

WHO comment on Trump
edit on 10-10-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 10-10-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   
we just had four day holiday here in Japan and it was crazy people were out traveling as a matter of fact there were more people traveling this 4-day holiday than it was last year this time.

I don't know the problem that persist in America other than it's an anti-trump campaign to kill the local economies.

I just heard on the news tonight Broadway is not going to open up till May 1st of next year.
That's 94,000 jobs on Broadway that are that are lost.

Have your noticed that due to the stimulus check the prices of increase direct dramatically.
Free money does that.
edit on 1000000038562020-10-10T06:56:38-05:00563810am6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Yes, I have noticed. Whats more disturbing is that if you go tho the WHO web site they push their COVAX site which is connected to GAVI which is supported by The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

GAVI has a country portal which I assume is for the member countries. Absent was Canada, France, UK, USA, Australia, Russia, Iran, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Mexico, Brazil, Italy, Spain, Denmark, Norway.

The portals consist of all those countries with large populations or are somewhat troubled countries; China, India, North Korea, many African countries.

Hmmm. Thats a topic for another thread.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Pretty sure that COVID-19 did not start in China.

Did SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) originate outside of China.

new topics

top topics

join