It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billionaires see fortunes rise by 27% during the pandemic

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
How much Taxpayer money has been sent out in the 3 Covid-19 "rescue bills"? I heard $4.5 Trillion. Lots of $$$ spread around.

Yeah I think they just printed it directly.
Not sure of the debt implications of it, to be honest.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: neutronflux
The president dictated lay-off? Miss that executive order.

Did he issue one to prevent shutdowns? To put us on a path like Sweden? No? Failure to lead.

I agree there should be an investigation into mismanagement of government funds

That doesn't help the average citizen pay their bills or keep their business open.

You're kidding, right? If Trump had prevented a shutdown or put us on a path like Sweden, you'd be the first to criticize that decision simply because it came from Trump.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You

Did he issue one to prevent shutdowns?

How would a federal president stop state shutdowns?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

And out of those lay-offs, how many were in cities where the mayors or state governors mandated lockdowns where large portions of the population couldn’t work anyway?

The whole country shutdown, all of it.

So Trump should have ignored the CDC?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

With his big mouth?
He is the leader, it's his job to do so.
Your flaunting of your success is bad mojo.
I've seen cocky millionaires lose it all.
You really should worry about the destabilization going on.
I make decent jack too. Being cocky right now could be a fatal mistake.
If most of the country crashes, you are talking zombie hords of people raping and pillaging in a cannibalistic, psychotic massacre for everyone.
And a gun won't save you in that situation. It's too many people.
Like world war z.

edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: Vid

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Executive Power.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

lol that would have went over like a lead balloon. They already accusing him of murdering 200k people.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
You're kidding, right? If Trump had prevented a shutdown or put us on a path like Sweden, you'd be the first to criticize that decision simply because it came from Trump.

Wrong, bro, I have a thread from March/August where I was advocating for a Sweden approach. Nice try though.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink
lol that would have went over like a lead balloon. They already accusing him of murdering 200k people.

Oh, I see, so be a weakling and let other people lead for you. Gotcha.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Thanks Trump

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

said it before and will say it again, its us poor ones that hold up the bloody pyramid, aint no such thing as trickle down, more like sticky fingers at the top, off shore here and there, pay little to no taxes, harvesting all the wealth they can.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

The poor dont pay taxes either.

No one put a sign up that says poor people cant attend colleges (I can find loopholes to attend nearly any college without paying a dime till I have a great job)

The only thing that keeps poor people poor are the democrats standing on your head.

If Americans would stop being jealous of others and look at there own problems there would be ALOT less poor people.
edit on 7-10-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Dude, I am with you lock.stick and barrel on this , BUT, We had a disagreement months back on what a monopoly is.

Amazon, Google, and Microsoft are monopolies. And Apple and Android monopolize the smartphone industry.
Sure, they may not fit the 1920's def but cmon.

These dudes are all in with both sides of government now.

Its goddamned criminal and its gonna massacre the middle class and the high street.

In the mean time China is making untold billons, which they are pouring into their military.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Great ponts

link   

Executive Power.

I really don’t think the president of the USA can stop state mandated shutdowns. Where in the constitution is that power granted.

Now.

link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

They were not monopolies prior to the shutdowns but the government is getting them close.

link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I know people like to bring trump up in everything, but the lockdowns happened in many developed nations, synchronised and coordinated...Just like at the once secretive Bilderburg meetings and Davos summit where they plan these things out in advance.

They are all working towards a larger agenda and it isn’t in the interest of their nations or citizens.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I really don’t think the president of the USA can stop state mandated shutdowns. Where in the constitution is that power granted.

The Department of Justice can file suits and prosecute up to the Supreme Court as the citizens of Michigan did in their state. Learn how things work.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: odzeandennz

I know people like to bring trump up in everything, but the lockdowns happened in many developed nations, synchronised and coordinated...Just like at the once secretive Bilderburg meetings and Davos summit where they plan these things out in advance.

They are all working towards a larger agenda and it isn’t in the interest of their nations or citizens.

Agree completely.
It feels like a depopulation scheme.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

The Department of Justice can file suits and prosecute up to the Supreme Court as the citizens of Michigan did in their state. Learn how things work.

That doesn’t answer Where in the constitution is that power granted.

Now part two.

edit on 7-10-2020 by neutronflux because: Fixed

edit on 7-10-2020 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join