It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kayleigh McEnany tests positive for coronavirus

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: KansasGirl

As long as that gift is a box of vipers.

Vipers and angry hornets. Some of those murder hornets DB talks about.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
www.axios.com...

White House
Breeding Ground Central

This information about Mcenany being infected comes on the heals of this

''White House not releasing number of staff infected by coronavirus, McEnany says''

www.foxnews.com...

McEnany said due to privacy concerns the White House would not release the number of employees who have COVID-19 despite previous assurances by Alyssa Farah – the White House Director of Strategic Communications – that the numbers possibly would come out.

How many survive and barely show any symptoms? BETCHA IT'S ALL OF THEM!

Would you like to take a bet? You're about to find out just how small of a fraction corona kills.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
Shiny object of the hour. She'll be fine, just like Hope Hicks.

CNN (now) says masks don't work.

So apparently everyone is equally vulnerable to this Wuhan bug.

I think all who are going to get it have already gotten it. They might not have shown symptoms or felt sick, but I really do believe we've already had it.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Sounds like this was a direct attack on Trump’s White House team by someone.
Self inflicted would!

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Even if it only kills 2% of the US population, that would be 6.56 million deaths...

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: gavron

Seems reasonable. Except not everyone will be infected. And treatments will improve.

Not to mention that the numbers are grossly inflated to begin with. Its nowhere near 2% of the population. 95% of the COVID attributed deaths are deaths where someone died from something other than COVID while having an infection. And while I get the concept that COVID could contribute to their deaths, the reality is the vast majority of infections have no symptoms, and the false positive ratio is ridiculously high (meaning many of those COVID positive patients may not have had COVID at all).

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
Shiny object of the hour. She'll be fine, just like Hope Hicks.

CNN (now) says masks don't work.

So apparently everyone is equally vulnerable to this Wuhan bug.

I think all who are going to get it have already gotten it. They might not have shown symptoms or felt sick, but I really do believe we've already had it.

I had the opportunity to get tested for antibodies at work.

I could have sworn I had it early on in January along with a few other colleagues.

Results were negative for all of us.

Does the test work? I dunno!

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Some folks who get COVID-19 never develop antibodies, because they don't need them.

These are the people who's cellular immunity wiped out COVID-19. It is a significant percentage of people ... and because of this, antibody testing results of 'positive' can confirm that a person had COVID-19, but cannot exclude them from having had it.

Does that make sense?

So, in essence, if you are antibody positive, you had the virus, and the antibodies in your plasma should help protect you from the same strain of coronavirus for a period of time now and in the future, and you can actually donate plasma to help other people.

If your antibody test is negative? Well, then you don't know if you had it or not yet. Maybe you did, or maybe you didn't. Current testing won't be able to tell which is which at this point, as far as I know. To further complicate things, some people who initially develop detectable antibodies lose them gradually over time, and at some point, they might fall below the antibody test detection threshold.

edit on 14-10-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: added some more flesh to the bones

edit on 14-10-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: .

edit on 14-10-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: ..

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Sounds like this was a direct attack on Trump’s White House team by someone.

Yeah it was - the super spreader "orange orangutan" - able to bring down entire countries with just is divisive nature, able to deflect tax questions and mock disabled people in a single speech. Able to grab pussy in a single reach. Oh that super spreader t-rumpy of ours! (of course he would be a super DUPER spreading pussy grabber if his hands just weren't so darn tiny)

Dorian Soran

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Some folks who get COVID-19 never develop antibodies, because they don't need them.

These are the people who's cellular immunity wiped out COVID-19. It is a significant percentage of people ... and because of this, antibody testing results of 'positive' can confirm that a person had COVID-19, but cannot exclude them from having had it.

Does that make sense?

So, in essence, if you are antibody positive, you had the virus, and the antibodies in your plasma should help protect you from the same strain of coronavirus for a period of time now and in the future, and you can actually donate plasma to help other people.

If your antibody test is negative? Well, then you don't know if you had it or not yet. Maybe you did, or maybe you didn't. Current testing won't be able to tell which is which at this point, as far as I know. To further complicate things, some people who initially develop detectable antibodies lose them gradually over time, and at some point, they might fall below the antibody test detection threshold.

Yes that makes sense.

It explains why one college was off work twice to look after two households of family members. Never tested positive themselves.🤔

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I think everything will be fine soon. We should have a vaccine in the very near future.

Yeah, you can keep your vaccine, I much prefer natural immunity and a strong immune system.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: gavron
a reply to: LSU2018

Even if it only kills 2% of the US population, that would be 6.56 million deaths...

Yes, and if bathtub accidents killed 2% of the Us population, guess how many people that would be.

Yes, it is irrelevant - just as is your comment.

The fact is, this is more like a bad flu season... 0.2%, maybe...

The reality is - stuff happens. People die. It is a part of the circle of life.

If you don't want to die of COVID or ridiculous things like it, get healthy.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Good to see you again on an ATS thread, T.

There was a time when I saw things differently than you saw them in prior threads, but over time, I have come to see them more similarly

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: tanstaafl

Good to see you again on an ATS thread, T.

There was a time when I saw things differently than you saw them in prior threads, but over time, I have come to see them more similarly

Peace, brethren!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join