It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK, Canada, France, Belgium, you're being played

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
By overlaying the case numbers onto the death numbers we can see there was a real Covid-19 wave, regardless of whether case numbers were inflated we can see that death numbers rose simultaneously, so people were dying from Covid-19. But now what we see is something very different, and it's indisputable proof that some nations are being played like a fiddle by their leaders.

I don't live in the UK, Canada, France, or Belgium, but based on the news I see coming out of these places it would seem they are starting to strengthen restrictions based on rising case numbers. However if we look at the death numbers we see none of the correlations that were apparent in the first wave, which means the "second wave" some nations are now facing is completely fake.

It suggests that either herd immunity is now taking effect or that they are over-testing or using a flawed test which produces a lot of false positives, or perhaps a combination of all those things. There are probably more countries with this same trend but here's a few I was able to find. Google will show you this same data and the same charts if you search for "covid cases".

Case numbers are represented in blue, death numbers are gray.

United Kingdom:

Canada:

France:

Belgium:

And here's a chart I saw recently on the Ron Paul show. It's the same thing as the other charts but for the world:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I'm aware...deaths are flatlining...

That's why the narrative is “cases” now..

Same thing all over at this point..no?

Is the States different?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

It might simply mean that more of the infected people now are younger, where the infection mortality rate is an order of magnitude lower than for older folks, who made up most of the early fatalities.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Is the States different?

Most other nations that I looked at had sensible trends, they have cases numbers which follow the death rate for the most part. Look at Australia for example, the second wave was actually accompanied by a wave of deaths. The United States has a much more complex curve for a few reasons, but still makes more sense than some of these nations with flat death rates but exploding case numbers.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Is the States different?

Lots of cases, but far less deaths. They will tell us, it's because it's all the youngers getting it now..I mean, I guess it makes sense. I know 2 guys in their 20s who came down with it last week..one guy pretty f'd up.

West coast Canuck here.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

That probably also plays a role in it, but I very much doubt it's the largest factor.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I'm in Canada and was recently on a camping trip.
I asked my brother if this is actually real while sitting around the campfire.

He told me yes and he knows of 4 people who died from it.

My brother is the biggest conspiracy theorist I know, and I trust him.....I thought for sure he would call BS on it but he didn't.

This isn't a joke, people have died so I don't mind wearing a mask.

Trudeau being our "leader" is another ballgame but people have died from it.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

The first wave took out the old, sick and infirm people first very quickly, hence the apparent high death rates in the first wave. Now, the "normal" population is getting it and the truth is apparent, what many of us had said from the start. It's very bad to get any "virus" when you are 80+, have secondary conditions or weakened immune system, the younger healthy people recover.
edit on 3-10-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

The first wave took out the old, sick and infirm people first very quickly, hence the apparent high death rates in the first wave. Now, the "normal" population is getting it and the truth is apparent, what many of us had said from the start. It's very bad to get any "virus" when you are 80+, have secondary conditions or weakened immune system, the younger healthy people recover.

Don't forget, this thing has mutated quite a bit, more contagious, and seemingly less lethal.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Don't forget, this thing has mutated quite a bit, more contagious, and seemingly less lethal.

NOT less lethal. It was never "lethal" in any real way to younger healthy people. Yes, a tiny minuscule percentage of seemingly healthy people died, TINY FRACTION. As any of us said from the start the real death rate is close to 0.0003% if that.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Alright, maybe it’s something I’m not seeing, but the UK is the only graph where when the cases spike, the deaths plummet. It’s almost the inverse of what’s happening in the cases. I guess it’s just the way they reported? What am I missing?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

Watch this video, especially the minute from 17:20 to 18:20, and tell me you still think masks help reduce the spread of Covid-19. I live in an Australian state which didn't enforce masks and yet the state of Victoria, a state which did enforce mandatory masks in public, was hit the worst of any state. It's baloney science promoted by fearmongers. If you want to wear a mask it's fine but forcing people to do so is not acceptable regardless of how much we get lectured by people up on their high horse acting like they care about other people when all they care about is virtue signalling. And maybe in some cases they do care, but that doesn't make it any less naive or less pretentious.
edit on 3/10/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

The timeline axis may not be perfectly aligned between the case numbers and death numbers but it should be close. Also keep in mind there is a delay between when people get infected and when they die. On top of that I believe places like the UK submit new data on certain days which causes it to jump up and down so much.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I actually agree that it is baloney (even though I love baloney, especially with mustard)
It is airborne, the mask keeps you from giving it to people but doesn't guarantee you won't still get it.

If it is airborne, masks won't do anything.
I do love watching the community come together by trying to stop the spread though and wearing a mask anyways.

I won't click that link, I have read enough already so I don't need anymore "information"
Just wear the damn mask when you go out and stay home as much as you can....its simple.

My mother lives in an old folk's home and they aren't even allowed to have visitors, so I have to sneak in and out like a ninja.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

I'm in Canada and was recently on a camping trip.
I asked my brother if this is actually real while sitting around the campfire.

He told me yes and he knows of 4 people who died from it.

My brother is the biggest conspiracy theorist I know, and I trust him.....I thought for sure he would call BS on it but he didn't.

Trudeau being our "leader" is another ballgame but people have died from it.

Did you follow up with your brother and get a few more details? Often times when you do that, it turns out that they didn’t know the person who died, but their friend did or their coworkers aunt knew the person, etc...

I’m not calling your brother a fibber. It’s just so different than where I am. I’m above 20 people now that I know- I talk face to face (or phone to phone) with these actual people who have tested positive for covid-19 (anyone notice they are calling it covid-SARS2 now?). Out of all of these, only two had any symptoms that changed their daily lives for a few days. One is a forty-something man, and he just had a slight fever. He felt a little tied for two days and that was it. The other is my 76 year-old dad, who had fever, aches, and pains for over 3 weeks. He is now fully recovered, and he never had trouble breathing. And in this set of over 20 people who I know personally who tested positive, one lost her sense of taste and smell for about a month. She is 18 years old. That was her only symptom.

So it’s just different from my experience, that your brother knows four people who died from covid-19.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

a reply to: MykeNukem

Is the States different?

Most other nations that I looked at had sensible trends, they have cases numbers which follow the death rate for the most part. Look at Australia for example, the second wave was actually accompanied by a wave of deaths. The United States has a much more complex curve for a few reasons, but still makes more sense than some of these nations with flat death rates but exploding case numbers.

I wonder if it's our difference in Health Systems?

Here in Canada our Government got the ball rolling on increased testing which would increase cases but not deaths...

Our Government also rushes through any Drugs or Vax they feel like...

Or maybe we have more young people per capita?

Hafta look into this more now...lol

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77
Is everyone forgetting about the VERY LIBERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR LISTING A DEATH AS A COVID-19 DEATH? Everyone in this thread is giving reasons why so many died at first. Does anyone remember how they were listing basically anything as a covid death, for the federal money?

I haven’t mentioned this to anyone yet, because I haven’t really wanted to think about it. This morning I had my dog at the vet- when I checked out and paid via credit card, the girl handed me my copy of the receipt and then she was writing on another copy. I thought she was going to give that to me, so I was looking at what she was doing, absentmindedly, thinking “hurry it up, my dog is shaking here.” She saw me watching, and I guess she thought I was looking at what she was writing on it (I wasn’t) and she said, “I’m writing COVID on this, if that’s ok.” I then realized it was their copy, because she then put it it a drawer.

So, I think I witnessed the very thing we have all been saying- that medical professionals are using covid to get more funds. But my dog is still alive, so, do they get funds for TREATING covid as well? And vets?? Was she joking and I missed it? What happened?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Is the States different?

Lots of cases, but far less deaths. They will tell us, it's because it's all the youngers getting it now..I mean, I guess it makes sense. I know 2 guys in their 20s who came down with it last week..one guy pretty f'd up.

West coast Canuck here.

Seems like more young people getting it here in Ontario as well...

Could be due to old people gaining herd immunity?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: panoz77
Is everyone forgetting about the VERY LIBERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR LISTING A DEATH AS A COVID-19 DEATH? Everyone in this thread is giving reasons why so many died at first. Does anyone remember how they were listing basically anything as a covid death, for the federal money?

I haven’t mentioned this to anyone yet, because I haven’t really wanted to think about it. This morning I had my dog at the vet- when I checked out and paid via credit card, the girl handed me my copy of the receipt and then she was writing on another copy. I thought she was going to give that to me, so I was looking at what she was doing, absentmindedly, thinking “hurry it up, my dog is shaking here.” She saw me watching, and I guess she thought I was looking at what she was writing on it (I wasn’t) and she said, “I’m writing COVID on this, if that’s ok.” I then realized it was their copy, because she then put it it a drawer.

So, I think I witnessed the very thing we have all been saying- that medical professionals are using covid to get more funds. But my dog is still alive, so, do they get funds for TREATING covid as well? And vets?? Was she joking and I missed it? What happened?

Not sure about other countries but I don't think the requirement to be listed as Covid death here change.

Though just like the States each Province kinda does it's own thing...

I think we are now seeing some semi true data related to cases vs death....nothing to worry about as we've all been saying..

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Is the States different?

West coast Canuck here.

Seems like more young people getting it here in Ontario as well...

Could be due to old people gaining herd immunity?

Probably a multitude of things.
Older people and care homes being more careful. As for the younger people, they figure they are invincible, and with how long this is going on, people may get complacent, or have serious doubt..I think we all have/do at times. We know it has mutated. I think it was bound to happen, with things opening back up. I don't want to see any more lockdowns, we just have to make it work. I wear a mask at work, and at the grocery store, don't like it but it's not the end of the world.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join