It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

im just wondering why with all.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
the information and different stories about roswell, why hasn't someone made a really good high budget movie about it. I mean they have made worst and less interesting movies about everything else in the world.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I thought the film "Roswell" (made for cable tv) was pretty decent.

Here's a link: CLIC K

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Though movies have been made, to me, most of them have been made using a producer who's not familiar with Ufology basics.

I love a good science fiction but when they touch on a real life event and dramatise it to the point of bouncing out of the reality of the fact and common factors familiar to Ufologists I stand back and stay away from that poorly produced movie, such as Taken. Yet the same man did such a good job on CE3.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Well, lets face it...what do you do for an ending?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
i agree with whos_out_there they should make better movies to show at least some of what happened

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
the ending can be left open for our imagination, first u have to remember that this would not be a documentary, so u can get a little loose with certain areas that are gray. Plus even movies that say "based on a true story" aren't all true, but a lot of people see the word TRUE and think its true without reading the whole sentence.

• And I'm sure there are some roswell movies out there, but when was the last one produced and how much money was really put into it, and I'm sure it wasn't anywhere near the level of any non sci-fi movies that been out lately.

• OK, so there aren't any producers that know much on UFO's and the real history, but thats why there's a thing called research, books, and the web. But maybe there isn't real money in making a movie in which the topic is known about all over the world.

• and im sure they CANT spend 2 hours talking about the crash, but they can get into different technologies that might or have come out of this crash. OR how different America can be if let say roswell happened in china or russia or even germany.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
mistake sorry

[edit on 16-3-2005 by whos_out_there]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Had some trouble understanding your view..Can you expand on your words?

Dallas

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
What would one write? I mean you can't deviate from the so-called facts or the story will become muddied and I believe ten years from now, certain 'free-hand' scenes in the movie would become classed as facts!

It would be a good idea to make the movie showing the possibilities of a Japanese balloon bomb, testing with anormorphic dummies being dropped from high altitudes and scientists learning whether Russia had exploded the bomb!
They could explore the idea that everyone who didn't go along with military version of the Roswell saga, were liars, over-imaginative and dillusional.

I believe that cinema goers would guffaw up their sleeves and find it easier to except the idea that although races (from Earth or not) can be advanced in technology and social aspects, when you're hit with a bolt of lightning, you certainly know about it!

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
adding more ideas that they can use or go on. look in the thread

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Well delivered Iron Man. I'm still watching and wondering how Harry Baites came up with nuc theories and outer implications on the day the earth stood still?

Dallas

top topics

join