It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo to Withhold Covid-19 Vaccine From NY Residents.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: carewemust
One can argue for days which one is worse.

Mandating. It's not even close.

And in this case it's ridiculous because the ban may only be temporary as you obviously know. But hey, trust those drug companies, they never lie.

I don't necessarily trust the drug companies either. I don't plan on getting the vaccine.

On the other hand, do you really think you can trust Cuomo or the "experts" he's gonna put in charge of determining if the vaccine is safe?

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
On the other hand, do you really think you can trust Cuomo or the "experts" he's gonna put in charge of determining if the vaccine is safe?

If it's a third party lab? Yeah, I'd be willing to trust them over the drug companies.

But it is funny that people have their heads shoved so far up their asses politically that they will literally take a potentially toxic injection over admitting that the other side may be doing something correctly. I love watching this, it shows who should Darwin out of the population post haste.

edit on 26-9-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
They're doing the same thing they did with the lockdowns. There were a few governors who were refusing to close and what did the people do? They begged for a lockdown. Now, a few governors will deny the vaccine and the people will beg for it. Reverse psychology.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
If someone gave the order to kill a crapload of old people in nursing homes...I would be somewhat resistant to trusting any additional orders they may give.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

If it's a third party lab? Yeah, I'd be willing to trust them over the drug companies.

I hope this hypothetical third-party lab is more independent than the independent "fact checkers" we get on other political issues.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I hope this hypothetical third-party lab is more independent than the independent "fact checkers" we get on other political issues.

You don't make money doing independent testing and then lying about it, kind of kills your reputation as being unbiased.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

You don't make money doing independent testing and then lying about it, kind of kills your reputation as being unbiased.

I could make the same argument about the media. They've actively been destroying their reputation for years.

Scientists are not all noble except for the ones who work for Big Pharma. And scientists can have genuine disagreements on interpreting data.

You're still just arbitrarily picking who you want to believe. But hey, that's your choice.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I could make the same argument about the media. They've actively been destroying their reputation for years.

The media doesn't get paid for providing unbiased opinions, it gets paid because nitwits pick CNN or FOX for the bias confirmation. A third party lab lives and dies by its reputation.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So you're upset that the governor is concerned with the legitimacy of a rushed vaccine??
The real damage was done back in April/ May.
Anyone who thinks the threat is still there is only buying the media like a little kid.
As it stands, getting in my car and driving down the 495 is more dangerous then catching covid and dieing.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
a reply to: carewemust
I don’t believe most of what Trump says, that is when he is coherent.

He's far more coherent than almost any other politician in the last 25 years - at least, if you aren't suffering from TDS and can understand his style...

Even so, it won’t fix his horrible handling of this pandemic.
Nothing can fix that giant series of blunders.

Yeah, lots of people say this, but cannot provide any specifics whatsoever.

So, what would you have had him do differently? What would you have done, and when?

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
October 21, 2020

California GOVERNOR NEWSOM says he too is willing to let people die while his state bureaucracy investigates and tests the Covid-19 vaccine, once it's certified by the FDA.

www.foxnews.com...

New York Governor CUOMO and California Governor NEWSOM are going to be hit by hundreds of lawsuits from grieving relatives who lost loved-ones at their hands.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join