It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your personal line in the sand on Covid restrictions?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
This question is for everyone, but especially for those that feel Covid restrictions have NOT overreached yet.

What is or will be your “no way” line? Let’s say in theory it would mean you would get arrested for refusing to do X... what would you be willing to go to jail for? Why have you set that as your standard?

-masks outside
-mandatory vaccination
-mandatory stay at home
-required contact tracing
-something else?

I really don’t know what my line is. I refuse to go anywhere that requires a mask— I only go to outdoor places or places that do “contactless pick-up”. I have not worn a mask or violated a mask order for months. I haven’t gotten the flu shot ever and haven’t gotten the flu in years. I was out and about shopping in March/April/May when the stores were quiet. But, I have a choice as to where to go. I dislike my limited options, but I’m still free to go or not go places that require masks. But I’m not sure where I would rebel... perhaps masks required in my own home, once my personal freedom would come to an end.

I would love to hear everyone’s answer, but again specifically those who have not reached a point of rebellion yet.
edit on 25-9-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: Typo

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

There is no safe vaccine for covid yet and propably won´t be. It will propably get mandatory for healthcare workers..i refuse to be a guinea pig.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I wear a mask where and when it is required that is my line. Anything g beyond a mask in a store is my line in the sand. I will become violent if they try to force vaccinate or try to force masks at home.

So anything more than my state is doing now is the line in the sand.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I can't wear a mask, but I also wouldn't if I could. It makes me physically sick and angry seeing those dirty germ spreading incubation nappies hanging on people's faces or being parked on their chins.
Husband won't wear one for the same reason. Hence we get our shopping delivered now and I sometimes pop into a supermarket without a mask because I am exempt.

I draw the line at wearing a mask, I also draw the line at being told to stay indoors when I am an animal who needs Vit D to stay healthy and live. Here in Britain, a lot of muslim women have vit D deficiency and have quite a list of illnesses directly related to not getting enough of it. Staying indoors basically makes human animals more susceptible to becoming ill from a normal flu virus, that could normally be dealt with by a healthy immune system.

So both masks and forceful incarceration of innocent humans is what drives me mad. Nobody can imagine what people with mental illnesses go through. We are two of them in our household and it is torture for us. I have been so low that I thought the unthinkable already, had we been forced to stay in any longer. Fortunately we were allowed out and the pubs opened again and this made me have some hope.

I have an unnaturally high sense of justice [for another reason] and I get actually angry at people who wear masks just to shut the government up. By the way they handle them make it more possible to spread ANYTHING [not just the one virus]. They are not wearing them to keep me safe as I am always told, they wear them not to get any hassle or to virtue signal.
I stand behind people who cough first and then put their spit rag on, I stand behind people who had their masks in their trouser pockets, in and out and in and out for every shop they go to, now it's on their hands. Or dangling them with the mouth side out on one ear. Frigging idiots.
A lot don't even cover their noses, so just take the flaming slime rag off and let air, UV light and nature disperse of anything coming out of your mouths. I as a vulnerable beg you to either wear them properly or just frigging leave it.
The rest is not at all for my good, it makes things worse.

I also don't understand how new findings are totally ignored. I know why, so the reason makes me angry too.
HAve they yet announced a 'better' version of this illusive normal flu? One that we all need to stay in forever for?
Will happen.

For some reason all my illnesses, that they were oh so concerned about last year are suddenly bottom of the list. I am talking about chronic kidney disease. When I wanted to postpone my appointment last year I got an earful. This year it's just fine, nobody gives a chit about me any longer.
Am I healed? Or was it just a lie last year? I don't get it.

I also draw the line at letting people die of illnesses that could have been prevented if it wasn't for this flu. Cancer people, heart attacks, strokes, diabetes, kidney disease, mental illness, suicidal people, domestic violence, abuse etc is now nothing to worry about any longer. Only the great god covid-19 counts now. Not even any other flu. It's soon flu season but I feel someone tell the annual flu to pack it's bags and book a cruise because it ain't needed, we will have a covid festival from now on.
And the perpetually dim will believe it all and stop common sense with force.

Anyone who still falls for this biggest breach of human rights in history, is a great big moron and I will blame them all for every non covid death [which are the vast majority btw]. It is YOUR fault that a lot of fathers, mothers and children will die because of your ignorance and inability to do proper research. I hope you don't sleep well at night.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
-masks outside
-mandatory vaccination
-mandatory stay at home
-required contact tracing

Yes.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The limit?

I want my life be exactly like it was before this hoax! Not an inch different to any direction.

“Give the devil a little finger, and he'll take the whole hand.”

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

LOL

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

we crossed that line a long time ago when they shut down economies and pissed away peoples lives.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Don't tell me WTF to do period.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I would say being assaulted and kidnapped for not wearing a mask a pretty hard line.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Nobody can imagine what people with mental illnesses go through. We are two of them in our household and it is torture for us. I have been so low that I thought the unthinkable already, had we been forced to stay in any longer.

Many stars to you for this post! Well thought out and I too have struggled with the way it all defies logic... they care so much for us that they don't care about other diseases. WTF? My mental issues and the restrictions hit rock bottom at the same time this year. Never felt so despondent and that's why I came back here to ats see if anyone else was struggling with the mass deception.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
No "vaccine"
EVER

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

I would love to hear everyone’s answer, but again specifically those who have not reached a point of rebellion yet.

Hello, a dude from Finland here. We have some mask recommendations, in larger public gatherings and public transportation. No mandatory masks, in order to go somewhere. I am pretty much an isolated prisoner of my home. Nothing to do with covid, i got really drunk on 21st of August and got hit by a bus and got broken bones now. Mom keeps bringing me stuff and i pay her. Food, coffee, tobacco and medicine. She once said that she is coming with a mask on, i said no you wont. I am scared of the masks (i don't know how to explain why.. i don't know why...) and i rather take the corona (again, had it in late February, most likely) than see my own mother wearing one inside my home

But okay let's use a scenario where my bones are alright and i can freely come and go as i please. There are hand sanitizers when entering shops. No problems there. It takes 10 seconds to use it and rub it on my hands. I always have 10 seconds to spare. By the way it is just overwhelming how many people just walk by the hand sanitizer points... I was in a hospital a couple of weeks ago, physiotherapist meeting. Got myself there with the help of a wheelchair and a big taxi. I had 30 minutes before scheduled taxi back home. I went to the hospital cafeteria to get some coca-cola. Of course, hand sanitizer there and good directions how to use it, with pictures. And so many people just walked by like "nope, none of my business, i am always clean" and i was like
In a hospital of all the places!

Mandatory masks in all public areas? i can take it. Not going to like it one bit, but i will obey. Mandatory vaccine? A sketchy shot made in a hurry (or was already stored somewhere years ago and now released, as a phase of this PLANdemic)... Lock me up and throw away the key. I rather take the small prison cell without a corona vaccine than this large prison cell that some people call "Finland" with a forced vaccine that can turn me into almost literally anything. Like a... dunno... a corpse or something? It is my body. I live in this body. I call the SHOTS what goes inside me, and what does not.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I'm not your primary target responder, but my line was crossed before the end of March.

I followed a couple of YouTube channels that were reporting on the happenings in China through the early part of the year and was moderately concerned. When they started with the mandates I was wary. About two weeks into the fecal feature (that's ATSspeak for 5417 s40w) I decided we were all being played.

So, yeah, my line was crossed back in March.

Luckily, I live in a place outside of the US where even stated restrictions are not being heavily enforce. If I were back stateside, I fear I'd be in jail by now.
:
edit on 2020 9 25 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MapOfNowhere

Prison is far better than even thinking of harming body.

1 Corinthians 6:19

King James Bible version:

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Do not let anyone harm your body, the temple .

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Where we live, big corporate stores require masks; smaller locally owned shops don't bother (though most have the required sign hanging at the entrance). We have adjusted our shopping habits and are using the smaller shops unless they absolutely don't have what we need (which is rare). So in some ways, maybe this will help the local economy.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I'm not your primary target responder, but my line was crossed before the end of March.

I followed a couple of YouTube channel that we reporting on the happenings in China through the early part of the year and was moderately concerned. When they started with the mandates I was wary. About two weeks into the fecal feature (that's ATSspeak for 5417 s40w) I decided we were all being played.

So, yeah, my love was crossed back in March.

Here on Long Island we are on I believe day 180-something of 15 days to flatten the curve.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

saw someone referring to this verse this morning. it was in regards to circumcision. LOL

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Masks outside and mandatory vaccination= my line

Would actually love to stay at home, but I'm an essential worker, so never going to happen. Even got exposed, but still had to work.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Never thought it from that angle lol. I see some contradiction, but maybe the bible mean something that can alters our mind ...i dunno.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join